PDA

View Full Version : Magic Forge

Oliver118
05-20-13, 10:04 PM
When I brought my Forge a few days, it only included three craftables; Longsword, Light Armour and Silver tray:confused:. However, I know that there's more to it, so please share the craftables of your forge, so I know what to expect when I expand to Thurston, Sabina etc.:D

bbarra
05-21-13, 01:53 AM
That's pretty much all there is until you get Sabina. Thrust on is a must so worry about him first. You will need lots of long swords later on as one adventure takes 5.

vchanhs
05-21-13, 02:22 AM
Expanding to Thurston or Sabina will not increase the number of recipes in the magic forge. Once you get the fourth shard and complete the goal, you will get a few more recipes including the one that let you make mithril.

maguar
05-21-13, 02:42 AM
Expanding to Thurston and Sabina will give you temporary recipes that are only there while you're doing the related goal.

Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard&p=479721&viewfull=1#post479721) on knowledge shards. It will tell you about the recipes that are unlocked with the fourth shard.