PDA

View Full Version : weird bug with objectives

izyalfie
05-20-13, 04:36 PM
OK, sometimes when I come onto bs, fs and rs, objectives that I have already completed randomly pop up on the screen and there is a tick by the things to do. So basically it is as if it is a new objective but it is already completed. It is not doing any damage to my game but I would like to know what is happening

kooky panda
05-20-13, 05:18 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game.
If these old goals keep popping up, send an email to support@teamlava.com.
Let them know the names of the goals that keep coming up.

mesinga
06-25-13, 02:03 AM
I have this same bug, but for me it's not just sometimes, but EVERY day, sometimes twice a day. And it's not just a few goals, it's (almost) ALL of them, every time! It does this in both restaurant story and bakery story, and in the case of bakery story deleting the mothers day version and upgrading to the 4th of july version did not fix the issue, I just went through the lot of them again. I'm not entirely sure but the problem seems to have started when I got my new phone and ported my games to that. My phone is an xperia Z with android version 4.1.2. If more detailed information is needed let me know, but things like kernel versions are a pain to copy to here so I'm skipping that until you say you need it :)

mesinga
07-02-13, 02:13 PM
One week on, nothing has changed, still have to click through lots of quests every day. Please let me know what I can do to fix this because I love your games but I'm seriously considering deleting these two if the problem persists.

mesinga
07-11-13, 03:22 AM
Over two weeks on, still no change, also still no response from anyone here or in private mail. Please help me figure this out, I love playing these games but having to go through all this hassle once or twice a day for each game is getting a bit too much for me.

kooky panda
07-11-13, 05:30 AM
Over two weeks on, still no change, also still no response from anyone here or in private mail. Please help me figure this out, I love playing these games but having to go through all this hassle once or twice a day for each game is getting a bit too much for me.
If you tried everything that has been suggested but are still getting these old goals, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com
Let them know the games of the goals that keep popping up.

jellypie200
07-11-13, 09:01 AM
This has also happened to me

mesinga
07-21-13, 12:01 AM
I have made a ticket, after a week I got a reply, and then before I could supply the screenshots they asked for they closed the ticket saying the problem was solved. It is not solved, had to go through the lot of quests again yesterday. So I'm now posting a followup and asking them to at least keep it open until they have the information they need to actually look into it properly.

violet_aria
07-29-13, 08:13 AM
this has been happening to me too! and I have the latest version of the game :(

ranimalz
08-04-13, 09:03 AM
OK, sometimes when I come onto bs, fs and rs, objectives that I have already completed randomly pop up on the screen and there is a tick by the things to do. So basically it is as if it is a new objective but it is already completed. It is not doing any damage to my game but I would like to know what is happening

MEE TOO! it happens with bakery, cafe, and dragon story. Soooo frustrating! You can't continue what you wanted to do until it runs through all of the past goals and that is a lot. Please help :)

nky1111
08-04-13, 09:55 AM
don't continue, exit the game and restart. the game has lost the connection so it couldn't determine which goals are there now and which aren't.
continuing like this you'll just lose your time , and your progress probably won't be saved.

happyheartfla
08-08-13, 07:17 PM
This juststarted withthe August updates. It goes through all the old goals every time the game starts. It's VERY anoying!! Get it fixed Teamlava!

DrPentfield
08-28-13, 12:48 PM

This happens to me as well. The only workaround I have found for both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story is to hit the back button a few times until you see "Do you want to exit?" then exit the game, reload it and it's fine.

Better than clicking though all of the quests from the very start until where you left off, but still annoying!