PDA

View Full Version : Decreased Star Rating???

Unregistered
12-26-10, 10:52 AM
I'm just wondering what I am doing or not doing that is making my star rating decrease?? Thanks =)

Unregistered
12-26-10, 11:00 AM
I'm just wondering what I am doing or not doing that is making my star rating decrease?? Thanks =)

You have to continually Tip other bakeries in order to maintain your star rating, it goes down when you do not tip.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 04:20 PM
It goes down too fast and takes forever to move the bar, I tipped 20 people and the progress bar barely moved. Why should it be much harder to maintain your rating in Bakery and Restaurant Story than in City story? I tip and gift every day....it still goes down.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 02:48 AM
I thought it was just me!! Are you kidding!? I tip like crazy! My star rating should have been at level 4 a long time ago. This game is beyond stupid.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 04:22 PM
I thought it was just me!! Are you kidding!? I tip like crazy! My star rating should have been at level 4 a long time ago. This game is beyond stupid.

Make sure you spend the time to initially get to 4...once you are there tip a little bit more (maybe 10 more bakeries). If you tip daily you will always stay @ 4. If you don't play for a couple of days you will have to tip to move it back up....but it will move back up...although slowly. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 04:31 PM
Make sure you spend the time to initially get to 4...once you are there tip a little bit more (maybe 10 more bakeries). If you tip daily you will always stay @ 4. If you don't play for a couple of days you will have to tip to move it back up....but it will move back up...although slowly. Hope this helps.

Yes, once you get to a 4 star rating dont stop tipping, keep on going for a while longer, it will keep your star rating at 4 for longer. Think of it like you are aiming for a 5 star rating (even though it doesn't exist).

The reason your rating goes down is to show other community members how good you are at tipping. If it stayed at a 4 star rating then almost everyone will be 4 star, even if they no longer tip people. I only tip 3 and 4 star rated people because I know that they are more likely to tip me back.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 05:01 PM
Yes, once you get to a 4 star rating dont stop tipping, keep on going for a while longer, it will keep your star rating at 4 for longer. Think of it like you are aiming for a 5 star rating (even though it doesn't exist).

The reason your rating goes down is to show other community members how good you are at tipping. If it stayed at a 4 star rating then almost everyone will be 4 star, even if they no longer tip people. I only tip 3 and 4 star rated people because I know that they are more likely to tip me back.

I only keep 3 or 4 star rated players as neighbors.....I think that by keeping 0 and 1 star rated players that I am doing all of their work.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 09:34 AM
Compared to city story - YES - the star rating in Bakery is going down way too quickly. If you can't tip first thing each cycle, your rating drops. Tip that evening, goes back up, next day drops until tip again. Makes you look bad even tho you're a regular tipper. Needs to be adjusted. I tip and gift EVERYDAY. With this being a social game - issues like this matter. Thanks!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:28 PM
how can you get more diamonds?? I am aware that you can buy them with real money, but how do you earn them??

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:30 PM
I have gotten to 4 several times and then it drops very quickly. I don't think I should have to go out and find bakeries to tip beyond my neighbors and the ppl who stop by. I always tip everyone back. If you are tipping 30-40 ppl a day, that should be enough to hold your rating. I think we all tend to choose the higher ratings, but I have some who have slipped down and they tip me every day. I know they are good neighbors, it is a problem with the game that needs to be fixed. I also play RS and CS, so I don't have time to tip hundreds of ppl every day. I keep my nbr list reasonable so I can make sure I take care of everyone.