PDA

View Full Version : Goal 'pop ups'

mavac
05-20-13, 02:45 PM
I've completed all the current goals. Is there a way to stop the popups stop? Every day I have to spend several minutes cancelling out of all the goal popups. Thank you

letthemusicmoveyou
05-20-13, 06:51 PM
You mean the "New Goal" popups when there are no goals? I don't know if you can disable them or anything, ask some of the supervisors on the site! Hope this helps :)

mavac
05-21-13, 02:08 AM
Yes, the new goals pop ups. Its so very annoying. Thanks!

The_Real_Chris_B
05-21-13, 02:26 AM
I agree. It's very annoying. I doubt there's anything we can do about it on our end though.

kooky panda
05-21-13, 05:12 AM
Try deleting and redownloading the game. You will not lose your game progress.
If this does not stop the goals from popping up, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance. Let them know the names of the goals that keep popping up.

mavac
05-21-13, 05:15 PM
I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it doesn't work. The goals that are popping up are all of the current ones that I've completed (all of the granny ones plus the slots memorial day and the Go for the Green goal).

kimandamelia
05-22-13, 06:03 AM
This also happens to me, quite often, and it is extremely annoying! I even have a new phone that I transferred the game to and it still happens! So the next time it happens, we should write down all of the expired and completed goals and report to support?

mavac
05-24-13, 02:12 AM
I counted this morning and I have to click/cancel out of 59 popups in order to start the game each day....

bobbyrae
05-24-13, 12:21 PM
I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it doesn't work. The goals that are popping up are all of the current ones that I've completed (all of the granny ones plus the slots memorial day and the Go for the Green goal).

Do them again and keep getting the rewards, especially the ones that give you free gems and money i say.