PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember the name of this Sweet Co. Goal?

Hanakimi87
05-20-13, 01:24 PM
Hi guys,

I didn't receive gems for one of the Sweet Co. Goals for Slots, the final one where the goal is to reach level 13. I can't remember the name of the goal though and I need it if I want to make a request to TL. Would anyone be able to tell me the name? I believe the one before it is called "Middle Management".

Many thanks and red velvet cakes!

Hanakimi87
05-20-13, 01:25 PM
And triple red velvet cakes if you would be so kind as to take a screenshot!

oldcatpancakeface
05-20-13, 02:33 PM
This thread lists all the Sweet Co. Goals (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49249-Bakery-goals-4-3-13&highlight=sweet+goals) with screenshots and details.

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding, but the Slots goal is a separate goal. I get these from time to time to download a TeamLava game (Slots, Farm Story, Pet Shop Story etc).

You first get six gems to download the game.

Then you get a couple of other goals, usually to reach level 6 then level 13 (the levels vary but basically you keep leveling up) and you get 3 gems for each of those goals. So these aren't Sweet Co. Goals, they are separate goals to download other games.

As for the name, I'm really sorry I don't remember. I will try to find out and let you know as I believe one of my friends is still on that goal.