PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Oven?

sims123arefun
05-20-13, 12:00 PM
Okay. So I am neighbors with Jenny. She is a level 100 and I went to her wall and their was all this talk about a Mighty Oven and how she got one. I had no idea what they were talking about. I searched around and I did indeed find a Mighty Oven. Yet it is not available in the Market. Can anyone please tell me about this Mighty Oven and what it does?

cherryberry9
05-20-13, 12:18 PM
Okay. So I am neighbors with Jenny. She is a level 100 and I went to her wall and their was all this talk about a Mighty Oven and how she got one. I had no idea what they were talking about. I searched around and I did indeed find a Mighty Oven. Yet it is not available in the Market. Can anyone please tell me about this Mighty Oven and what it does?

Don't trust what I'm about to tell you but I think the mighty oven was available back in 2011 or something and it isn't available. It slows the cooking time and food doesn't spoil. Again, don't trust my answer as I'm not quite sure.

bawpotter
05-20-13, 12:19 PM
Yeah, the Mighty Oven was a reward from a very, very, very, very old box a few years back. Impossible to get now, but it shortened cooking time by 20% and food never spoiled.

TinksThots
05-20-13, 12:25 PM
The mighty oven and mighty drink machine were first prizes in the 2010 holiday gift box (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48637-Bakery-Master-Box-List), which has been removed. They combined the powers of the sonic(faster) and forever(never spoil) appliances.

TinksThots
05-20-13, 12:26 PM
Yeah well I was distracted tapping game stuff while I was typing mine. :P

minidemon88
05-21-13, 04:03 AM
Wow! It's been awhile since I last heard of this mighty appliance. Such a pity that they have discontinued the special box already. Too bad, I wasn't playing back then. >_<

jayforte
05-31-13, 04:17 PM
I was lucky enough to have won a mighty mixer (a.k.a. the mighty drink machine) a few years back. It rarely gets used as it's the only fast "cooking" drink machine I have. If I make a batch of something that takes a long time, I don't collect it until all of my other machines are done too, which defeats the purpose. If I wait too long to serve the drinks then I only have one that's good, not ideal either. Since more of them can't be purchased for gems, it's more of a novelty item than anything else.