PDA

View Full Version : Gems!

lovefashion1172005
05-19-13, 04:39 PM
I would like to see, easier ways to earn gems! And one time... i got ten gems... And I worked really hard to earn that last gem! And I was visiting my neighbor, then I went back, only nine gems left! I was saving up to change my name!

CelestiasHeaven
05-19-13, 06:19 PM
i agreee that would also be for other games from teamlava nice if there would be more ways to earn more gems.

CandaceTooCool
05-21-13, 11:08 AM
Apparently, it's quite hard trying to earn gems and the "EARN FREE!" aren't actually free. Here's what I had in mind, wouldn't it be nice, if we could transfer gems from one game to another? For example, transferring gems from "Restaurant Story" to "Bakery Story" or vice versa.

TinksThots
05-21-13, 10:20 PM
The first thought I had when I read this was how I would go download ALL their other games, get the initial gems that they start you off with, transfer them to the games I want more gems on, then turn right around and delete the other games. I'm willing to bet that game-to-game gem transferring was brought up and instantly rejected during game development because they knew everyone would have the same idea I just did. So yeah, that's not gonna happen lol. :P

izyalfie
09-07-13, 03:00 PM
But what if there was a level cap? Eg. Level say 15 or something on both games, so that people actually play it. Or a play time limit so that they record your play time and after
lots of time and levels we can swap

ac302
10-03-13, 01:10 AM
I have read before that gem sales are random, but I have been playing Bakery Story for over a year and received only one gem sale - on Black Friday. Can someone explain to me why I am not getting any sales?