PDA

View Full Version : Coins disappearing when visiting neighbours

saresare
05-19-13, 08:09 AM
Hi

Has anyone ever seen this before?

If I clear my habitats between visiting neighbours, when I return to my own island, somewhere between 1000 and 5000 coins disappears! This is very very frustrating as I am saving up for cosmic habitat.

I have tried to attach screen shots of my before and after ( the lower amount is their after shot)

Thanks in advance.

Sarah Boothby

kooky panda
05-19-13, 08:24 AM
What is the version number of the game you are playing? Under menu-help, small number at the bottom of the screen.

saresare
05-19-13, 08:31 AM
Thanks so for much for replying. Version 1.4. I play on iPhone if that helps at all

midnightmeerkat
05-19-13, 04:28 PM
Your experience went down too

midnightmeerkat
05-19-13, 04:31 PM
Do the coins go back into the habitats that you cleared before you visit the neighbour to be cleared again?

adrianelady
05-20-13, 02:39 AM
I having the same problem except its not just when I visit neighbors it's all the time. I even have stuff I buy disappear along with the money I spent. I've also had time any added onto breeding and hatching and crops disappear. I have lost so many coins and no they do not go back into the habitat. I'm trying to save for light dragon but I scared to buy the habitat cause I'm afraid it and the money will go away. Very irritating.

adrianelady
05-20-13, 02:40 AM
And I also play on iPhone