PDA

View Full Version : More on hearts

Queenzod
05-18-13, 10:27 PM
Everyone else prolly knows this, but I just discovered that when you battle a creature, you lose a heart with every stroke. So that gives me added incentive to do my neighborly duty, tap hearts and that's what keeps ones social rating up. I had thought the social rating had to do with how many neighbors you have. Duh on me! :p

maguar
05-18-13, 10:47 PM
The hearts that you see when battling monsters are the monsters hearts. They're unrelated to your social rating.

Your social rating slightly increases with each heart you touch in a neighbours kingdom. Each day it drops a percentage to encourage you to keep visiting.

Queenzod
05-18-13, 11:25 PM
So what are monster hearts? Are they good for anything or show up anywhere? I thought the two were related b/c I had a four heart rating and then it went down to three. How does one lose social rating hearts? Thanks so much for answering all these questions!

vchanhs
05-18-13, 11:32 PM
So what are monster hearts? Are they good for anything or show up anywhere? I thought the two were related b/c I had a four heart rating and then it went down to three. How does one lose social rating hearts? Thanks so much for answering all these questions!

The monster hearts are actually the life of the monster. Everytime you hit it, you will see either -1 or -2 hearts and the life of the monster decrease accordingly.

Everyday you will lose some social rating. I think it's TL way to encourage people to continue tipping. I think a better incentive is the 10 energy you get for tipping people everyday. I will tip more if it is increased. Lol...

Queenzod
05-19-13, 12:17 AM
Oh! Thanks! I, too, usually visit b/c of the 10 energy, but then I kinda get into it and enjoy looking at other kingdoms. I get ideas for my own set-up that way. I didn't used to feel like such a dunce about this game until I started to visit this forum. LOL.

gfbnm
05-19-13, 12:20 AM
Doesnt it also help the neighbours building with higher coins when you tap their hearts?

����������

maguar
05-19-13, 12:34 AM
Doesnt it also help the neighbours building with higher coins when you tap their hearts?

����������

It gives them an extra xp and 20% extra income