PDA

View Full Version : Please hepl

lovelove2005
05-18-13, 03:06 PM
I have a questions: my old iPhone have broken a week ago and I emailed to TL and ask them to transfer my old device to new device and TL asked me how many gems or gold do I have. I'm busy w/studies and I don't play much and I don't remember how many gems or gold do I have ... TL do not transfer all my games bc I don't remember. It's my original acct and I did not steal someone acct. it's really weird:mad:. Please advise.. Thanks

DragonTan1
05-18-13, 03:09 PM
No offence but they do have a point, anybody could claim other people's ID if they gave it so easily... I hope you get it back though.

DragonTan1
05-18-13, 03:11 PM
Actually you can transfer it to the phone you have now, search how to transfer and look up the thread. It only takes a few minutes.

Baraze
05-18-13, 03:12 PM
I have a questions: my old iPhone have broken a week ago and I emailed to TL and ask them to transfer my old device to new device and TL asked me how many gems or gold do I have. I'm busy w/studies and I don't play much and I don't remember how many gems or gold do I have ... TL do not transfer all my games bc I don't remember. It's my original acct and I did not steal someone acct. it's really weird:mad:. Please advise.. Thanks

They would ask me this twice too when I used to have them transfer things over. You don't need to exact amount, just something in the ballpark of what you had. Tell them the names of all of your games. I would tell them the level, user name of the game, appx number of gems/gold, what I last cooked or have breeding. It worked eventually.

Next time, create a password for your account. If ever you come across something like this again, you can transfer it yourself through a storm8 game.

annbluebird
05-18-13, 03:27 PM
I sent you a pm but yes you need a password. You have one because you can come to post in the forum.

kwhales
05-18-13, 03:52 PM
Read through this thread. You may be able to transfer the games yourself. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

lovelove2005
05-18-13, 04:05 PM
Thanks for your helping. I will try to transfer the games for myself. Wish my luck:)

scottyhaha
05-18-13, 04:11 PM
Same here I got one acct lvl 94 broke iPhone. Can't remember storm ID and I didn't even set a password. Didn't even bother to transfer.

kooky panda
05-18-13, 04:21 PM
Same here I got one acct lvl 94 broke iPhone. Can't remember storm ID and I didn't even set a password. Didn't even bother to transfer.

Note: If your storm ID for your device is the same storm ID as your member name here at the forum, you can go to your new device, download a storm 8 game , play the game I think to level 2, then go into the settings under transfer and put in your storm ID and your forum password.

scottyhaha
05-18-13, 04:37 PM
Note: If your storm ID for your device is the same storm ID as your member name here at the forum, you can go to your new device, download a storm 8 game , play the game I think to level 2, then go into the settings under transfer and put in your storm ID and your forum password.

It's a different acct can't remember the storm ID and I didn't set up a password.

DragonTan1
05-18-13, 04:45 PM

You got to level 94 without having neighbours and an ID? How did you expand?

kwhales
05-18-13, 04:51 PM
It's a different acct can't remember the storm ID and I didn't set up a password.

So you got to level 94 and just threw that game away. WOW. Doesn't any of your neighbors (you must have some of the same now), remember your ID? How did they add you? Did you ever post here under that account? BUt, then I guess it really doesn't matter at this point does it?

scottyhaha
05-18-13, 06:58 PM
So you got to level 94 and just threw that game away. WOW. Doesn't any of your neighbors (you must have some of the same now), remember your ID? How did they add you? Did you ever post here under that account? BUt, then I guess it really doesn't matter at this point does it?

Got ten different accts. seriously I can't remember. I know I have about 300 some golds few diamond hybrid 2 clock works. I just know that acct island name is dragoon.

annbluebird
05-18-13, 07:04 PM
Got ten different accts. seriously I can't remember. I know I have about 300 some golds few diamond hybrid 2 clock works. I just know that acct island name is dragoon.

Haha dragoon :-) I removed it because it was full 5 days in a row lol sorry !!!

annbluebird
05-18-13, 07:05 PM
Haha dragoon :-) I removed it because it was full 5 days in a row lol sorry !!!

Oh maybe that was someone else :-)

scottyhaha
05-18-13, 07:08 PM
Oh maybe that was someone else :-)

It could be mine. But it's okay, I don't think that I could get that acct back

annbluebird
05-18-13, 07:19 PM
It could be mine. But it's okay, I don't think that I could get that acct back

Take a minut to think about all the neighbors who still send you maps requests, still visite and send gold :-D poor neighbors

scottyhaha
05-18-13, 07:23 PM
Take a minut to think about all the neighbors who still send you maps requests, still visite and send gold :-D poor neighbors

Only island name they can see. I didn't put my storm ID on the wall.

annbluebird
05-19-13, 10:36 PM
This young girl used to play after school and now she has to put her tissues on the gems and gold she bought just because TL dont want to transfer her games.. sad and unfair. TL didnt say no to take the money!

kooky panda
05-20-13, 05:01 AM

Read through this thread. You may be able to transfer the games yourself. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

Back to original question. You will need to continue working with support, or you can try to transfer yourself.
More information on the above thread.

Thanks