PDA

View Full Version : Trading portal broken

alphaiceman
05-18-13, 09:43 AM
Ok I've attempted to collect a trade from the trading portal numerous times since this morning and when I do it continually refreshes to collect again. I traded a laser light and it is giving me the wrong trading items, then refreshes over and over. Also, I have NO connection problem, I'm force closing and all that.

kwhales
05-18-13, 09:44 AM
You can try deleting the game and re installing it. That may help.

alphaiceman
05-18-13, 09:47 AM
I shouldn't have to though. The point of posting is for someone to see and fix instead of me having to go through all the trouble.

kooky panda
05-18-13, 09:57 AM
I have not had any issues with the trading portal today and I have not seen anyone posting that they are having issues.
What is the version number of the game you are playing?

alphaiceman
05-18-13, 10:17 AM
I know it's the latest version

esmeetje1990
05-18-13, 10:25 AM
I've been having this problem for a weeks now, too. It never sticks unless I trade something else immediately after.

skeleton25
05-18-13, 10:27 AM
I shouldn't have to though. The point of posting is for someone to see and fix instead of me having to go through all the trouble.

Posting forum is to try to ideas to solve the problem
No one in forumn can go into your game not even mods
If you don't want to uninstall and install back to see if that helps you should email support@teamlava.com and get a response from 3-5 days they are only only ones who can go into your game

alphaiceman
05-18-13, 10:57 AM
Posting forum is to try to ideas to solve the problem
No one in forumn can go into your game not even mods
If you don't want to uninstall and install back to see if that helps you should email support@teamlava.com and get a response from 3-5 days they are only only ones who can go into your game
Thanks I know that. But the mods have experienced ideas and the best ones to ask

krissy5000
05-18-13, 11:08 AM
Thanks I know that. But the mods have experienced ideas and the best ones to ask

And the first thing they'll always suggest to you is to uninstall and reinstall.

roni122285
05-18-13, 11:16 AM
They will also suggest that you clear the game's cache as that sometimes helps too.

alphaiceman
05-18-13, 11:38 AM
Very well. Nevermind. A lot of redundant information. Just delete the thread

kooky panda
05-18-13, 03:26 PM
Very well. Nevermind. A lot of redundant information. Just delete the thread

I did another trade a few hours ago with no issues. (iphone 5)
It may be something with your game. You can try deleting and redownloading the game to see if that helps or you can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.