PDA

View Full Version : New Game: Farm Story 2

Pages : [1] 2

Paul__
05-18-13, 04:59 AM
Hello Everyone,there is a new game called "Farm Story 2".

Edit: Adding info to the original post.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and answer a few questions many of you have been asking.

Where are the Farm Story 2 forums?

The forums will be up when the game is available for all users to download and play on the available platform(s). Since the game is still in limited release, you can post in the General forums (General Discussions (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?68-TeamLava-Games-Discussion) / Bugs & Feedback (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?70-TeamLava-Bugs-and-Feedback)), or you can also post in the Farm Story forums (Farm Story Discussions (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?5-Farm-Story-Discussion) / Bugs & Feedback (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?7-Farm-Story-Feedback-and-Bug-Reports)). The limited release allows us to work on additional polishes for the game, but also fix any bugs that get reported before releasing the game for everyone to try and play.

Will Farm Story 2 replace Farm Story?

Farm Story and Farm Story 2 are different games, so Farm Story 2 will not be replacing the first Farm Story game. We will continue to provide new content for Farm Story as long as there are still players playing the game.

Farm Story 2 is a different kind of farm simulation, because it has many new features that are different from the first Farm Story that we believe a lot of players will enjoy. You don?t necessarily have to play one or the other, you can play and support both games!

Will Farm Story 2 be available on the Google Play Store for Android?

The goal is to make our games available for all players to enjoy, regardless of the platform you are playing on. At this time, we are currently working on improvements on the Android development side, so you?ll need to stay tuned until we are able to provide updates on the progress.

We know Android players are interested in trying all of our new games and we thank you for patiently waiting while we continue to work on Android development.

I don?t see Farm Story 2 in the iTunes App Store. When will I be able to download and play it?

Farm Story 2 is currently in limited release while we make the final touches on it before releasing it to all App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. When the game is ready for a worldwide release, we will definitely keep you updated with new Farm Story 2 forums, blog posts, and Farm Story 2 Facebook and Twitter updates.

Is this a change in direction for TeamLava games?

Not necessarily. Our goal is to develop and release games with new exciting features our players want.

There are many that have been playing Farm Story for a long time, so we know you?re attached to the amazing farms and lovely friends you have met over the time you have spent playing. If you enjoy Farm Story, definitely continue to play it, but please don?t let your love of one game lead to negative feedback for Farm Story 2 without trying it first.

Our talented team behind Farm Story 2 have spent a lot of time developing the game and polishing the new features that we can?t wait to see everyone enjoy. Definitely give Farm Story 2 a try when it?s available for everyone and share your feedback, so we can discuss and use it to continuing improving Farm Story 2 for everyone. Yay This game is now for android

sourlicorice5
05-18-13, 08:51 AM
Oh if there is they better not stop updating farm 1. I will refuse to even try farm 2 (if there is one) if they do that.

skeleton25
05-18-13, 09:05 AM
uh oh watch it be with energy and then they will stop updating the real farm story
this will upset many people so tl you better think it twice

bigbux3
05-18-13, 09:16 AM
Oh no! This is like City Story!!!!!! :(

I hope TeamLava doesn't stop updating Farm Story. Even though I don't play, many people will be disappointed.

bigbux3
05-18-13, 09:20 AM
Oh my gosh! I saw it in the Canadian App Store. It doesn't even look like a TeamLava game. I think TeamLava might be taking a step in a way different direction than the one that got many people to play their classic games.

bigbux3
05-18-13, 06:19 PM
I could post the advertisement pictures if you guys want. I'm not sure if this was the game MHz_ was talking about that he was helping working on.

nmishii
05-18-13, 06:24 PM
Original Farm Story should be available to Androids for a long time, since they most likely won't release Farm Story 2 to us for a long time, if at all. Updates will probably die out soon though.

BlueCanary
05-18-13, 06:52 PM
I just got this and I like it, it reminds me of Castle Story but without the energy. I didn't like the first Farm Story at all, but I think I might keep this one for a while.

CJ525
05-18-13, 06:53 PM
It's not available in my app store yet. Any photos of it in the app store and in-game?

bigbux3
05-18-13, 07:35 PM
I just got this and I like it, it reminds me of Castle Story but without the energy. I didn't like the first Farm Story at all, but I think I might keep this one for a while.

To be honest, I want to try this game. But I don't want it to replace Farm Story. I definitely didn't enjoy it when Metro replaced City Story.

bigbux3
05-18-13, 07:35 PM
BlueCanary, can you post in-game pictures?

skeleton25
05-18-13, 07:47 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vigile.png

so those who have it.. does it have energy?
it looks like this one does have goals

sourlicorice5
05-18-13, 08:11 PM
Oh no I was sooo hoping it wasn't true :-( Now I'm very worried they will stop updating farm 1 which I've invested money in. If they do Im through buying gems and I'm not even gonna download this game until we are told Farm 1 will still get weekly updates. I so hope it doesn't go the way city story did. The only reason I didn't put up a fuss about city story was cause I had already quit that game. I so love farm 1 and the pic above the graphics just don't look so hot. I so miss the classic games, wish they'd go back to making the classics and not this new stuff. City story was way better than city metro. I only quit city cause was playing way too many games and had to cut back.

PLEASE TL let us now whether farm 1 will still get weekly updates or wether it will be fazed out like city.

lucky8canuck
05-18-13, 08:25 PM
I just started playing this game (I found out about it via the promotion goals for gold/gems in Castle Story/Dragon Story etc that showed up in my other TL games today). It does NOT use energy like Castle Story and City, and the game does have goals. So as long as you can keep farming and producing items, you can keep playing. The only limitation would be when you max out the amount you have in storage if you aren't putting the items to use right away.

For farming, you are given a small amount when the item is first introduced. Those are used for planting you first crops from which double is produced. For example, if you plant one wheat, when harvesting, you get two wheat in return.

Crops are used to create other products such as breads, feed for animals, etc. These are used on your farm (animal feed for eg) or sent out to stores/restaurants via delivery goals that earn you money and xp.

Visiting neighbours is similar to other games where you click on their buildings to help out on other peoples' farms. Buildings in need of help are identified with hearts. There is a wall to post messages to other people, but I haven't figured out how to find my own wall. I could only find the newsfeed. I only started playing, so it could be that it appears when someone writes on my wall?

One major difference is that there is a storefront option which allows you to sell to other players your crops, products, and game parts (maps, hardware/tools, etc) you have produced or collected. You can set the price you want to sell your items. You can also purchase items that you need via individual shops (neighbours or community) or the "newspaper" which gives you a selection of what your neighbours have for sale. One issue I found, or at least haven't figured out, is that once you put items in your store, you can't remove them or adjust the price you have set. Would be nice if you could adjust the price once it is already placed in your store.

That's just a very brief overview as I just started playing today, but so far I like it. Graphics and animation are nice, although after collecting from the animals, they flop over to, I think, appear as if they are sleeping or tired until you feed them, but it looks more like they drop dead :P You can zoom in and view from different angles/perspectives, as well.

If anyone else has started playing the game, please feel free to add me (lucky8canuck).

bigbux3
05-18-13, 08:41 PM
Well, lucky8canuck, can you post in-game pictures here in this thread for us all to see?

pinkster73
05-18-13, 09:50 PM
I'm guessing farm 1 is on the way out. Replaced by this cartoonish arcade looking monstrosity. I'm not happy.

bigbux3
05-18-13, 09:52 PM
I'm guessing farm 1 is on the way out. Replaced by this cartoonish arcade looking monstrosity. I'm not happy.

I feel like TeamLava is trying to get rid of their classic games. The ones that made most of us customers. The simple games that many people enjoyed and always came back for more are now being replaced. :(

pinkster73
05-18-13, 10:08 PM
I feel like TeamLava is trying to get rid of their classic games. The ones that made most of us customers. The simple games that many people enjoyed and always came back for more are now being replaced. :(

I agree. They're changing their games to look exactly like all the other farm games. Except the other ones don't have tap to manage and have a confirm button for spending real currency.

bigbux3
05-18-13, 10:21 PM
I agree. They're changing their games to look exactly like all the other farm games. Except the other ones don't have tap to manage and have a confirm button for spending real currency.

I think after a certain point, around Zoo Story (1) was when TeamLava started basing their games off of others.

pinkster73
05-18-13, 10:25 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/tumblr_lxuvj6mJ951rnq1l6o1_250.gif

nky1111
05-18-13, 10:50 PM
gosh thats rich! no chance of it ever appearing on android, just like castle story...

bobbyrae
05-19-13, 01:43 AM
Wow.

-.-

sourlicorice5
05-19-13, 02:34 AM
I sooo second that.....WAAAAH. I guess at some point I may not be playing any TL games if the rest go in the same direction.

TL PLEASE let us know. I don't mind having a farm Story 2 as long as the classic one isn't fazed out like city story. I like the classics. I don't like these newer games. They are too similar to all the other ones out there that I never took to like I did the classics.

CuteTali
05-19-13, 02:37 AM
Welp, if they're really gonna toss farm story out the window, that's just more reason for me to quit another one of their games, as it takes up too much of my time as it is. I will not get myself into another one of their game traps, yes, game traps, not gems traps; Their games are too addicting and you can't just play when you feel like it, you gotta keep watching the clock and make sure your items don't expire etc. It's kind of draining to keep track of all their games, especially if you play on more than one device. So the way I look at it, the more games they get rid of, the better it is for my real life :D

When they stopped updating city story, I was relieved in a way, as it let me have time to catch up and master all the items, though I got frustrated with not having much space to decorate and it's hard to re-decorate when you can barely move stuff around.

sourlicorice5
05-19-13, 02:40 AM
Same here. If I wanted to play a cartoony monstrosity ID be playing one of the other games that are similar looking to the farm story 2.

AuntyRose32
05-19-13, 08:45 AM
As Pinkster pointed out there is no tap to manage and there are no gem traps in that game, which is one of the reasons I love it. Farm 2 will not replace that game for me. This is a disappointing step for the original Farm Story, I'm pretty sure it will go the way of City Story, if so I think I'll have to call it quits on all of the TL games I play. I've invested too much money on these games to watch them be systematically made redundant. I have no problem paying money for something I enjoy but I do have a problem with been forgotten about as a customer. I hope I'm wrong and Farm Story keeps getting its weekly updates. I guess time will tell.

sourlicorice5
05-19-13, 09:14 AM
. As Pinkster pointed out there is no tap to manage and there are no gem traps in that game, which is one of the reasons I love it. Farm 2 will not replace that game for me. This is a disappointing step for the original Farm Story, I'm pretty sure it will go the way of City Story, if so I think I'll have to call it quits on all of the TL games I play. I've invested too much money on these games to watch them be systematically made redundant. I have no problem paying money for something I enjoy but I do have a problem with been forgotten about as a customer. I hope I'm wrong and Farm Story keeps getting its weekly updates. I guess time will tell.

I'm with you 100% on this. Well if it happens at least it's perfect timing. I'm moving at the end of the month. My new apartment has a swimming pool so I guess I may be doing a lot of swimming if the classic TL games are made redundant. I won't be downloading the farm story 2. I've tried the other game that skeleton mentioned and I hated it. It got deleted months ago. There's just not another farm game out there that tops farm story 1.

nky1111
05-19-13, 02:41 PM
of course there is. i've suspended my fs1 already. it takes insane time to replant. it's all the same over and over, no interactive items no anything. well 30 year old games had more than this.

Christiana12345
05-19-13, 04:03 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vigile.png

so those who have it.. does it have energy?
it looks like this one does have goals

omg thats too carttonish for me. If tl thinks it look better than those classic ones, they r so wrong.

bigbux3
05-19-13, 04:05 PM
This doesn't look like a TeamLava game at all. To me... it looks like a game that a company that has always been playing with 3D graphics would make (starting from Castle Story).
To me, Farm Story 2 looks like an old game you'd play on a PlayStation or a computer game.

Walterine1
05-19-13, 04:32 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonHeart0
05-19-13, 05:47 PM
Not sure I should be posting here but I can't find a Farm Story "2" Discussion. I've just started playing and seem to be checkmated :( My barn is full and I can't harvest or deliver anything because I can't get my baking out of the kitchen. Any ideas from anyone playing?

Thanks! I hope you have a ✨✨sparkly✨✨ day!

Baraze
05-19-13, 06:10 PM
Where did you download it, please?

Baraze
05-19-13, 07:54 PM
They'd better not touch the original farm story. I've spent too much money there Trying to get one of those large houses. Boo! But yeah, I'm about to transfer over to the Canada App Store to see if I can find it.

bigbux3
05-19-13, 08:04 PM
Can someone post pictures of gameplay?

And there's a separate app called Farm Story 2 Checkmate?

DragonHeart0
05-19-13, 08:21 PM
No, the checkmate was my saying that I was stuck in the game. Now am unstuck and have to say that although I understand the negative reaction to the 'cartoon-like' characters, it is a GREAT game. I am loving it ��

bigbux3
05-19-13, 08:32 PM
No, the checkmate was my saying that I was stuck in the game. Now am unstuck and have to say that although I understand the negative reaction to the 'cartoon-like' characters, it is a GREAT game. I am loving it ��

Oh. Thanks for the clarification.

Can you post some pictures in this thread of some goals and your farm. And maybe the items in the market; gameplay?

pinkster73
05-19-13, 09:00 PM
So to clarify, this game still is not available to android users?

bigbux3
05-19-13, 09:12 PM

Don't take this the wrong way, but when is any new game available to Android users?

Baraze
05-19-13, 09:22 PM
Ok, it took me 20 years but I finally signed up with the Canada App Store. The game is not on android yet. You can sign up for the Canada store too and download it! Then go back to the original App Store. It's too busy for me to catch in to right now. I like the look of the original. I'm almost at 10 million to get my Villa!

There are a couple pics attached. It's a vey hands on game. Kinda like castle, minus the energy, as mentioned before.

Baraze
05-19-13, 09:25 PM
Some close ups of Stormie's farm. Why can't we have water like this on the original farm?! It would be SO cool.

bigbux3
05-19-13, 09:30 PM
It doesn't look like there's much room to expand. Is this a 3D game?

Can you post more pictures Baraze?! :)

Baraze
05-19-13, 09:37 PM
It is very much 3D. From the looks of it, there is a fishing pond, achievement building, windmill, that you have to repair/clean up to use yourself.

Baraze
05-19-13, 09:38 PM
The pond in its messy uninhabitable state.

DragonHeart0
05-19-13, 09:48 PM
Tried to get it today for my girlfriend who has android and couldn't find it anywhere :(

Ok, here goes a try to post pics . . .
Grow your crops (just like FS1) . . .

Cook/bake in the kitchen . . .

Fill orders in the Order Warehouse . . .
And then send out the delivery truck

Also sell items at your roadside stand . . .

Oh yes, store crops and other items in your silo and barn . . .

Pics aren't all in the right order - sorry.

bigbux3
05-19-13, 09:52 PM
So the game isn't 3D? It's just made with 3D items except the trees?

DragonHeart0
05-20-13, 05:24 AM
Not 3D

cherryberry9
05-20-13, 09:56 AM
So it looks like android will never be getting the new game( not that I want it anyway, looks horrible to me)

savage_mel
05-20-13, 11:04 AM
lucky8canuk, not sure if you've figured out how to find your wall yet or not, but if you tap on your level bar your profile and wall comes up.

savage_mel
05-20-13, 11:11 AM
Is there going to be a discussion for this game at some point?? I need help! first of all, I'm wondering about visiting and helping others. When you visit ppl how do you know what bldgs to help? I see no hearts or any other indication of how to help. Also, how will you know if a bldg has already been helped? again, I've seen no indication of this. I cant seem to get my social rating up because I am not able to help anyone. Also, one big issue I've run into today...my understanding is, the only way to earn coins is by doing deliveries, or selling stuff from your stand (if you're lucky enough to sell anything). Well, the only deliveries I have available right now require either the deep fryer or the chocolatier but I don't have either of those because I cant afford them. Solutions anyone??

mamareader02
05-20-13, 11:31 AM
Looks/sounds like they're trying to use Castle Story Formula

jill18jill
05-20-13, 12:11 PM
Is there going to be a discussion for this game at some point?? I need help! first of all, I'm wondering about visiting and helping others. When you visit ppl how do you know what bldgs to help? I see no hearts or any other indication of how to help. Also, how will you know if a bldg has already been helped? again, I've seen no indication of this. I cant seem to get my social rating up because I am not able to help anyone. Also, one big issue I've run into today...my understanding is, the only way to earn coins is by doing deliveries, or selling stuff from your stand (if you're lucky enough to sell anything). Well, the only deliveries I have available right now require either the deep fryer or the chocolatier but I don't have either of those because I cant afford them. Solutions anyone??
Buildings that can be helped have a heart, but it's hard to find them. Stormie's farm will have some hearts. I got stuck like you did and got out of it by 2 methods: buy the needed item from a friend or community member if the delivery reward is higher than the cost of the item; sell items cheap & fast - prepared items e.g. quiche sell faster.

savage_mel
05-20-13, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the tips jill18jill! I've also discovered that you can discard an order and a new one will replace it

ardalanazz
05-20-13, 04:05 PM
just add me ....... ardalanazz

savage_mel
05-20-13, 04:52 PM
Buildings that can be helped have a heart, but it's hard to find them. Stormie's farm will have some hearts. I got stuck like you did and got out of it by 2 methods: buy the needed item from a friend or community member if the delivery reward is higher than the cost of the item; sell items cheap & fast - prepared items e.g. quiche sell faster.

So I've found some hearts on Stormies farm, but I've visited dozens of farms and none have any hearts! This cant be right. How do you know if a bldg has been helped or not? i.e. in Castle Story, the bldgs have twinkly stars is they've been helped. And what about our own farms? How do we know which bldgs have been helped and how do they get cleared? Anyone?

MiniLaura
05-20-13, 09:37 PM
Oh heavens! I get busy with work, stop paying attention, and all heck breaks loose. Count me as another who is very unhappy with this development.

Baraze
05-20-13, 10:32 PM
I'm not worried anymore. This is like the new home design game. A little more realistic, but poorly put together and quite limited. Unless they keep working at it to make it more easy to navigate, I don't see this replacing the original farm. It's still bringing in huge money for TL.

buttergirl1980
05-20-13, 11:45 PM
Hi everyone I've been reading everybody's post ...an I'm still trying to figure out how to download the game��I ply on iPad I tried looking in the App Store couldn't find it could some pl explain to me step by step on how to get thanx☺ than I could judge for myself it's worth my time ��...thanx in advance ��

sourlicorice5
05-21-13, 04:47 AM
Hi everyone I've been reading everybody's post ...an I'm still trying to figure out how to download the game��I ply on iPad I tried looking in the App Store couldn't find it could some pl explain to me step by step on how to get thanx☺ than I could judge for myself it's worth my time ��...thanx in advance ��

It's not available in all app stores yet. I know the Canadian App Store has it.

bobbyrae
05-21-13, 08:10 AM
Oh if there is they better not stop updating farm 1. I will refuse to even try farm 2 (if there is one) if they do that.

Original Farm Story should be available to Androids for a long time, since they most likely won't release Farm Story 2 to us for a long time, if at all. Updates will probably die out soon though.

Interesting how not one TL person has even bothered to respond.

pinkster73
05-21-13, 08:58 AM
Interesting how not one TL person has even bothered to respond.

Bobbyrae, don't be ridiculous. You know they cannot speculate when or if this will be released to android.

buttergirl1980
05-21-13, 09:00 AM
It's not available in all app stores yet. I know the Canadian App Store has it.

can u please let me kn how to get the Canadian app ...I'm new to iPad just had it for about 2 weeks not sure on how to gt the app please help ..........

savage_mel
05-21-13, 09:09 AM
A staff member or mod could jump in here anytime and answer some of these questions we have!

bobbyrae
05-21-13, 09:19 AM
A staff member or mod could jump in here anytime and answer some of these questions we have!

Bobbyrae, don't be ridiculous. You know they cannot speculate when or if this will be released to android.

savage_mel, don't be silly making such a ridiculous request!

sourlicorice5
05-21-13, 09:26 AM

Lol I made a silly request two to three days ago asking if farm 1 would be fazed out. Silly me expecting a reply. :p

savage_mel
05-21-13, 10:05 AM
You're right! Sheesh! What was I thinking??

anketam
05-21-13, 03:50 PM
It is sad that people's reaction to a new game would be so low. Normal reaction should be excitement about the next version of a game. It tells you something when people respond this way.

savage_mel
05-21-13, 05:21 PM
It is sad that people's reaction to a new game would be so low. Normal reaction should be excitement about the next version of a game. It tells you something when people respond this way.
I actually am pretty excited about the game. I've been enjoying it so far but am a bit frustrated because I have questions about the game that TL is not answering and there is no discussion on it either so we can find help from other players

bobbyrae
05-21-13, 05:28 PM

The game itself may be fantastic. The problem is that people do not like uncertainty. Players have invested not only time but real money in these games. Some players have spent a little fortune on these games. Their fears are that the original Farm story will stop being updated as TL focuses on developing the new Farm story. No more updates, no more crops to master, no new items to buy, will mean that players will be forced to quit the original farm story and abandon all that money spent on the game and possibly start all over again with the new farm story. If TL would explain what's happening and what to expect then perhaps the reaction to the new game would be different...but alas...that is not their style.

pinkster73
05-21-13, 06:21 PM
The game itself may be fantastic. The problem is that people do not like uncertainty. Players have invested not only time but real money in these games. Some players have spent a little fortune on these games. Their fears are that the original Farm story will stop being updated as TL focuses on developing the new Farm story. No more updates, no more crops to master, no new items to buy, will mean that players will be forced to quit the original farm story and abandon all that money spent on the game and possibly start all over again with the new farm story. If TL would explain what's happening and what to expect then perhaps the reaction to the new game would be different...but alas...that is not their style.

Bingo! Hit the nail on the head. I don't like the uncertainty of something I have invested a small fortune in.

AuntyRose32
05-21-13, 07:03 PM

It can hardly be called a 'new game' when there is one already existing out there exactly like it IMO. The original Farm Story now that was a 'new game' but alas TL have decided to pull away from their unique style/look to blend in with everyone else....sigh :/

nmishii
05-21-13, 07:22 PM

Right. And being on Android, we aren't even certain we will be able to play Farm Story 2 as it may not be released to Android any time soon, if at all.

DaojinWildfire
05-21-13, 07:32 PM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and answer a few questions many of you have been asking.

The forums will be up when the game is available for all users to download and play on the available platform(s). Since the game is still in limited release, you can post in the General forums (General Discussions (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?68-TeamLava-Games-Discussion) / Bugs & Feedback (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?70-TeamLava-Bugs-and-Feedback)), or you can also post in the Farm Story forums (Farm Story Discussions (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?5-Farm-Story-Discussion) / Bugs & Feedback (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?7-Farm-Story-Feedback-and-Bug-Reports)). The limited release allows us to work on additional polishes for the game, but also fix any bugs that get reported before releasing the game for everyone to try and play.

Farm Story and Farm Story 2 are different games, so Farm Story 2 will not be replacing the first Farm Story game. We will continue to provide new content for Farm Story as long as there are still players playing the game.

Farm Story 2 is a different kind of farm simulation, because it has many new features that are different from the first Farm Story that we believe a lot of players will enjoy. You don?t necessarily have to play one or the other, you can play and support both games!

The goal is to make our games available for all players to enjoy, regardless of the platform you are playing on. At this time, we are currently working on improvements on the Android development side, so you'll need to stay tuned until we are able to provide updates on the progress.

We know Android players are interested in trying all of our new games and we thank you for patiently waiting while we continue to work on Android development.

I don't see Farm Story 2 in the iTunes App Store. When will I be able to download and play it?

Farm Story 2 is currently in limited release while we make the final touches on it before releasing it to all App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. When the game is ready for a worldwide release, we will definitely keep you updated with new Farm Story 2 forums, blog posts, and Farm Story 2 Facebook and Twitter updates.

Not necessarily. Our goal is to develop and release games with new exciting features our players want.

There are many that have been playing Farm Story for a long time, so we know you're attached to the amazing farms and lovely friends you have met over the time you have spent playing. If you enjoy Farm Story, definitely continue to play it, but please don't let your love of one game lead to negative feedback for Farm Story 2 without trying it first.

Our talented team behind Farm Story 2 have spent a lot of time developing the game and polishing the new features that we can't wait to see everyone enjoy. Definitely give Farm Story 2 a try when it's available for everyone and share your feedback, so we can discuss and use it to continuing improving Farm Story 2 for everyone.

CuteTali
05-21-13, 08:05 PM
Very nice response, answering everyone's questions in one nicely organized post :)

maximinidan
05-21-13, 08:20 PM
I quite enjoy the new game. I never got into Farm story, but farm story 2 is much more appealing to me. The design is completely different. No energy or [] like that, but it did borrow elements from castle story. There is a market that is the main social feature which I really enjoy. Everything you farm, cook, or find can be sold at a price that you set, and anyone may purchase it. Therefore, you can browse the market or your neighbors to see what's for sale and see if anything you need is selling for cheap. Fun game! Love the style and design, feels like a step up.

bigbux3
05-21-13, 09:35 PM
Hey everyone,

The goal is to make our games available for all players to enjoy, regardless of the platform you are playing on. At this time, we are currently working on improvements on the Android development side, so you?ll need to stay tuned until we are able to provide updates on the progress.

I don?t see Farm Story 2 in the iTunes App Store. When will I be able to download and play it?

There are many that have been playing Farm Story for a long time, so we know you?re attached to the amazing farms and lovely friends you have met over the time you have spent playing. If you enjoy Farm Story, definitely continue to play it, but please don?t let your love of one game lead to negative feedback for Farm Story 2 without trying it first.

Our talented team behind Farm Story 2 have spent a lot of time developing the game and polishing the new features that we can?t wait to see everyone enjoy. Definitely give Farm Story 2 a try when it?s available for everyone and share your feedback, so we can discuss and use it to continuing improving Farm Story 2 for everyone.

I wish this would've been the case with City Story and City Story Metro last year. I still would've played City Story if it got updates. I remember I talked bad about Metro until I got into the game.
I can't wait to try Farm Story 2 though. I just didn't want to see the original Farm Story go away like City Story did. Farm Story was TeamLava's first game and City Story was the second. I've played them all at some point. :)
Thanks for your response DW.

Baraze
05-21-13, 10:31 PM
Even if city story doesn't get updates I wish I could download it on iTunes. I first started on android as switched over to an iPad. I can still download it on android but not iTunes. It would be so amazing to finally play it again without the freezing. I was in the middle of a huge city redesign.

AlisinChanes
05-22-13, 03:16 AM
Well hopefully Farm 1 will keep enough players so it doesn't get scratched off the list too. I'm Android only, already lost NCS and I'd been playing it a year. Thankfully I never played City. I can't help but worry looking at all their new iOS games, some have been out so long I've just given up on ever seeing Android versions. Farm 2 sounds a lot more needy imo, way too much going on, way too much to worry about.

sourlicorice5
05-22-13, 04:39 AM

Well said and that's exactly what I'm feeling. I have no problems with a new farm story as long as the original doesnt get abandoned. If it doesn't get abandoned then I'd be more than willing to try the new farm game and give it a chance. If the original gets abandoned though I Definetly won't try or download farm 2.

sourlicorice5
05-22-13, 04:43 AM
Hey everyone,

Our talented team behind Farm Story 2 have spent a lot of time developing the game and polishing the new features that we can?t wait to see everyone enjoy. Definitely give Farm Story 2 a try when it?s available for everyone and share your feedback, so we can discuss and use it to continuing improving Farm Story 2 for everyone.

Ooh didn't see this before I posted my last post. Thank you so much for your reply. I'm very very happy to hear Farm 1 won't be abandoned. Xx. I will most likely give farm 2 a try once it's available in the American App Store now that I know farm 1 won't be replaced yippee :-).

skeleton25
05-22-13, 04:57 AM
I ce you fully release it you should put promo goals in our games so more people can try it and get hooked on it

esmerelda35
05-22-13, 10:39 AM
I am playing the new Farm Story 2, and I have 3 comments/issues/questions/concerns/feedback for TL.....interested in anyone else's feedback, is anyone else experiencing this? Can anyone help?

1) I cannot gift. I did my 3-gift max. yesterday, and then the gifting section was gone. Also, at that point, the individual "gift" button at the bottom of the screen when visiting neighbours disappeared. Both of these are just like in Castle Story, so that's fine and expected.
Today, however, I have received gifts, and they're in the "Pending Gifts" section of my messages, but the "gift back" button is "greyed out". When I go to visit neighbours, the gift button isn't there.

2) When visiting neighbours, it is almost impossible to find a heart, other than at Stormie's. I think I have found a heart maybe twice - one at two separate farms, and I have visited a lot daily since starting 6 days ago. From reviewing comments on people's walls, not finding hearts seems to be a common problem. It is also impossible to tell whether you've been "helped" or not (e.g. in Castle story there are twinkles on buildings).

3) This one is probably my own strategy problem - I keep getting "stuck" - my barn storage is maxed out so I can't put anything else in there, but there is nothing I can do to move things out - all my selling spots are full at the market, I have made goods (e.g. feed, cream, etc., but can't put them in the barn because it's full, so then I can't farm and get more eggs/milk as the barn is full....and I am short things to make deliveries, which would clear out the barn of items, but I can't make the items. Obviously I could upgrade more storage further, which would a) give me more storage and b) clear out of my current barn various "items" in it such as screws, paint, etc., but the problem is I don't have all the items needed to upgrade, and they are obtained from doing things around the farm that I can't do!!! (Or maybe it's all designed so that I will actually use $ to purchase gems so that I can upgrade that way :).

BlueCanary
05-22-13, 10:51 AM
I had the same thing happen with gifting, but then a couple of hours later my gifts were available. Maybe wait and see? I do like the mystery boxes :)

I rarely find hearts either, and have no idea how to tell when my buildings have been helped out, hopefully its something that will get a fix. The only time I ever find hearts is if someone is in the process of building something.

I kept getting stuck too, but eventually I got the hang of balancing things a bit better. You can refresh the orders, and hope that you get one that you can use and thus get rid of some of your surplus, or sell a few things at the market to make room for what you need. I tend to check whats needed for orders and work on making those items. I usually only stay one feed ahead of the animals rather than stockpiling supplies.

esmerelda35
05-22-13, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I figured point #3 was my own doing/downfall, just need to patiently work my way out of it. Doesn't help that i'm storing up the 3 types of expansion permits which is taking up a lot of space and fingers crossed I get my one missign one soon, which'll free up a bunch of space.

So weird - doublechecked after reading and I still couldn't gift, and now, 5 minutes later, I can! Wonder what the 24 hour period is that this is going by. Strange though that it "reappears" as an option after going away once doing the 3 gift max, but is grayed out still for awhile - maybe it's a "phase in" to show us that we'll shortly be able to gift again, almost like a timer.

allisen13
05-22-13, 01:21 PM
Does anyone know where to find paint?

draggune
05-22-13, 05:28 PM
Does anyone know if there's limit to how many times we can discard items? It appears that the little clipboard in the warehouse is filling up, but I can't be sure.

kasia2011
05-22-13, 06:33 PM
I am playing just to gain gems in my other TL games... I'm stuck with the wheat crops!! I can't grow / plant anymore:( help if u know what I should do. Only lets me grow corn now but the cows need wheat.

rene2222
05-22-13, 07:11 PM
I quite enjoy the new game. I never got into Farm story, but farm story 2 is much more appealing to me. The design is completely different. No energy or [] like that, but it did borrow elements from castle story. There is a market that is the main social feature which I really enjoy. Everything you farm, cook, or find can be sold at a price that you set, and anyone may purchase it. Therefore, you can browse the market or your neighbors to see what's for sale and see if anything you need is selling for cheap. Fun game! Love the style and design, feels like a step up.

this new game seems interesting. too bad i have not gotten it yet.

pinkster73
05-22-13, 07:16 PM
this new game seems interesting. too bad i have not gotten it yet.

Join the club.

nmishii
05-22-13, 07:36 PM
Join the club.

Oh, but you'll be getting it in the future. Just patiently wait like DW recommended. Once they complete their Android development improvements (which they'll provide us with updates on the progress), they'll start working on giving us the new games we haven't gotten in over a year - Farm 2, Pet Hotel, City Metro, Home Design, Castle, Bubble Blitz Mania, Bubble Seasons, Bubble Mania updates to the current iOS version, Jewel Mania, Home Design, Fruit Mania, and all the Dragon Story updates I can't keep track of but are documented in three DS Android parity threads and counting.

Again, just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Hey everyone,

draggune
05-22-13, 08:04 PM
I accidentally sold my last tomato in the warehouse then could not plant anymore. I bought 1 tomato plant using a gem and was able to plant and rebuild my supply.

esmerelda35
05-22-13, 09:58 PM
Does anyone know if there's limit to how many times we can discard items? It appears that the little clipboard in the warehouse is filling up, but I can't be sure.

ooh, good question! I hadn't noticed that the clipboard was filling up until I read your post, but you are right and mine is very close to full! When it does fill, I'll let you know what happens - hopefully doesn't mean I can't do any more discards.

lucky8canuck
05-24-13, 05:21 AM
I am playing just to gain gems in my other TL games... I'm stuck with the wheat crops!! I can't grow / plant anymore:( help if u know what I should do. Only lets me grow corn now but the cows need wheat.

I accidentally sold my last tomato in the warehouse then could not plant anymore. I bought 1 tomato plant using a gem and was able to plant and rebuild my supply.

If you have accidentally used all your crops and no longer have any for planting, your best bet is to check out other people's shops to see if they have some crops for sales at a price you can afford rather than using your gems.

For every one crop you plant, you harvest two. So, planting one crop of corn will get you two harvested corn. For crops with a short growing time (eg. wheat and corn), you can get away with purchasing a small amount since you can grow them quickly and then replant.

Crops with longer growing times, such as potatoes or peppers, might benefit from a bit larger quantity purchase if you want or need to build your supply faster.

lucky8canuck
05-24-13, 05:40 AM

There is no limit on how many times you can discard orders. I've done it many, many times when I don't have enough of the items to make the order or the items required come from a building I haven't purchased yet. I noticed that when a new building is about to be available at the next level, the items for that building start appearing in the orders and continue when you have reached that level, even if you haven't purchased the building.

Tip: If you know you don't have the items to fulfill the order and you can't create/finish them with your buildings in about 10-15 minutes, discard the order, and wait for the new one to appear. Don't waste gems speeding up the order refresh unless you have the patience of a toddler and lots of money to burn :p. The refresh doesn't take that long. There have been several times I've had to clear every single order showing because it would take too long to create the items.

That said, once you are ready to take a break from the game, if there are orders that require time to create the items, look at the things needed and make sure that you have them being made in your buildings so they are ready when you return to the game.

SecretTarth
05-24-13, 06:53 AM
So I bought the cellar but have no idea what you store in it? I was hoping it would allow you to store overflow from the barn or silo but I guess not. Anyone know?

lucky8canuck
05-24-13, 08:12 AM
So I bought the cellar but have no idea what you store in it? I was hoping it would allow you to store overflow from the barn or silo but I guess not. Anyone know?

I haven't purchased the cellar, but I would guess from the description, and based on other TL games, that the cellar is used to store buildings and decorations that you want to keep but don't want to have in your farm at that time. Handy if you like to decorate your farm in different ways or if you are not doing many expansions and are running low on space.

I don't think it would be overflow from barn or silo. If you need space for crops or crafted items, you can upgrade those with parts (eg hammer, screws, etc) in order to increase their capacity.

ssyukiya
05-24-13, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know what to do with the tree house? Is it just a decoration or it's functional?

knuffduff
05-25-13, 06:51 AM
They'd better not touch the original farm story. I've spent too much money there Trying to get one of those large houses. Boo! But yeah, I'm about to transfer over to the Canada App Store to see if I can find it.

I am a techni-idiot. How do you sign up to the Canadian App Store?

cherryberry9
05-25-13, 10:39 AM
Hey everyone,

Wow...what a great response. I'm happy to hear that you guys are actually trying to make an attempt to put this on the Google Play Store. And for that very reason, I may play this game because you don't know how sad you people at TL made me and other users when you couldn't put home design story on android store. I still hope you are trying TL. As for Farm Story 2, doesn't look like my type of game but for the reason I said above, I'll try it if it makes its way into the Google play store.

Baraze
05-25-13, 11:10 AM
This is too complicated! I keep clicking on the kitchen to buy it and it does nothing! I like games to be simple I'm how we execute certain things. I'm trying to get to level 8 to get my free gold. Boo!

cherryberry9
05-25-13, 08:33 PM
This is too complicated! I keep clicking on the kitchen to buy it and it does nothing! I like games to be simple I'm how we execute certain things. I'm trying to get to level 8 to get my free gold. Boo!

Exactly! I can't take it when its too complicated either. Boo Hoo too!

SecretTarth
05-25-13, 10:13 PM

To buy a building, you hold down on the item and drag it across the screen to where you want to place it. Takes a bit of getting used to.

farmer1600
05-26-13, 02:09 AM
My truck came back 3x in row w/no coins - Too hard to make money in that game as it is - Deleted the app.

esmerelda35
05-27-13, 11:20 AM
There is no limit on how many times you can discard orders. I've done it many, many times when I don't have enough of the items to make the order or the items required come from a building I haven't purchased yet. I noticed that when a new building is about to be available at the next level, the items for that building start appearing in the orders and continue when you have reached that level, even if you haven't purchased the building.

Tip: If you know you don't have the items to fulfill the order and you can't create/finish them with your buildings in about 10-15 minutes, discard the order, and wait for the new one to appear. Don't waste gems speeding up the order refresh unless you have the patience of a toddler and lots of money to burn :p. The refresh doesn't take that long. There have been several times I've had to clear every single order showing because it would take too long to create the items.

That said, once you are ready to take a break from the game, if there are orders that require time to create the items, look at the things needed and make sure that you have them being made in your buildings so they are ready when you return to the game.

NOT TRUE! (Unfortunately). My "discard clipboard" was slowly filling up as covered in a dark substance, and just now when I clicked it to discard, it completely disappeared, allowing me to discard no further items. I thought I'd wait until a) my truck came, and b) my "new order from my discarded order" came online, back before posting in case either of those would bring back the "discard" clipboard, but alas, no clipboard.

Perhaps it will return when I level up, but now without the clipboard that is going to be a LONG ways away (and in fact may be impossible) as I have orders for things that need the windmill and am in no way near having enough coin to build a windmill, and almost all the current orders I have include bags of flour in them (which of course I can't make without the windmill)!!! Of course I could buy bags of flour (although I haven't seen one for sale yet, but I am sure they must exist on somebody's market), but then I'll be using up the coins I make from the order to buy the flour to make the order! So I may just be forced out of this game.

SO beware - the clipboard does fill up and you WILL lose the ability to discard!

esmerelda35
05-27-13, 11:48 AM
NOT TRUE! (Unfortunately). My "discard clipboard" was slowly filling up as covered in a dark substance, and just now when I clicked it to discard, it completely disappeared, allowing me to discard no further items. I thought I'd wait until a) my truck came, and b) my "new order from my discarded order" came online, back before posting in case either of those would bring back the "discard" clipboard, but alas, no clipboard.

Perhaps it will return when I level up, but now without the clipboard that is going to be a LONG ways away (and in fact may be impossible) as I have orders for things that need the windmill and am in no way near having enough coin to build a windmill, and almost all the current orders I have include bags of flour in them (which of course I can't make without the windmill)!!! Of course I could buy bags of flour (although I haven't seen one for sale yet, but I am sure they must exist on somebody's market), but then I'll be using up the coins I make from the order to buy the flour to make the order! So I may just be forced out of this game.

SO beware - the clipboard does fill up and you WILL lose the ability to discard!

SO...I may have been wrong....I waited before posting for two things to happen to see if it would rectify itself, but I didn't try first to force-close my game...have now done so and the clipboard is back again (albeit still almost completely covered in the black substance). So, it hasn't disappeared yet....but I still think it could or else why would it slowly be being covered up as it gets used?

sibl
05-28-13, 04:01 AM

I totally agree with you. I'm one of the players who's playing FS for 3 years and I really spent a fortune to decorate my farm. I'm so upset and sad. No more updates for FS means that players/my neighbors are going to quit the game. So, I'm not only going to loose all my invested money but also my lovely neighbors. What a shame!!

globug123
05-29-13, 01:11 PM
I discard items constantly and my clipboard has never filled up or even started too... Weird. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

EnchantedCastle
05-29-13, 05:33 PM
I discard items constantly and my clipboard has never filled up or even started too... Weird. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

It might just be a bug. After I updated the game, my clipboard is now normal and has stayed that way after many discards.

Anyone find there is a paint shortage? The other building materials are filling up precious barn space while paints are difficult to come by.

nmishii
05-29-13, 05:36 PM
I totally agree with you. I'm one of the players who's playing FS for 3 years and I really spent a fortune to decorate my farm. I'm so upset and sad. No more updates for FS means that players/my neighbors are going to quit the game. So, I'm not only going to loose all my invested money but also my lovely neighbors. What a shame!!

There's a post in this thread from TeamLava that states they're going to continue with Farm Story 1 as long as people are playing.

bigbux3
05-29-13, 05:40 PM
Can you guys continuing posting pictures of game play? I'm curious to know "what kitchen" and "what truck". And maybe some goals too.

I really want to try this game!

esmerelda35
05-30-13, 07:45 AM
It might just be a bug. After I updated the game, my clipboard is now normal and has stayed that way after many discards.

Anyone find there is a paint shortage? The other building materials are filling up precious barn space while paints are difficult to come by.

I completely agree!! And it's almost impossible to find it in anyone else's market because they're all looking for paint too! And there's only so many spots to list your own goods in the market to help clear out your barn, but to upgrade to get more spots you need paint. A vicious cycle.

BTW - I am really enjoying the game and the resource logistics of it all. There's just some things that could be improved upon!

BlueCanary
05-30-13, 04:14 PM
I can never find paint or shovels! I have so many patches of grass, small rocks, etc but I don't think I've had no more than 2 or three shovels since I've started to play. I seem to pick up a lot of picks instead.

I'm still enjoying this game quite a bit, I do wish the heart thing with the neighbours would be sorted out though.

khmgybju
05-30-13, 04:40 PM
Where do I find my wall and profile? I have only seen it once by accident!

EnchantedCastle
05-30-13, 07:16 PM
Sorry I don't know how to multi-quote, so the following are comments to the above posts:

I really enjoy this game as well, but there can definitely be improvements.
I would like to see an option to trash our shop items. This would help with barn sapce and get rid of goods that are not selling. I would also like the community section to show whether that player has items in shop to sell. Many times I go shopping for specific items but wasted time going to places that has no items in their store.
I think this is a bug but after you buy from the newspaper, the link to that players shop often takes you to a different farm.

I think hearts only appear once per building, so once someone clicks on the heart that's it for that building.

Wall and profile are found when you tap on your level/xp bar. I found that out accidentally too :)

StacyLeeMeow
05-30-13, 07:25 PM
TeamLava - can we please have our own forum for Farm 2? Already 12 pages of comments and many of them are people who don't even have the game yet and are complaining about all the wrong things. If you can read what people who play the game are writting on each others walls, you would know we are asking for advice and help All The Time! So, please give us a forum page, Please :)
Anyone needing neighbours or wanting to shop for cheap!? add me

jtm101
05-31-13, 05:44 PM
I just started playing FS2, and so far so good (only lvl 3 lol).

My main issue is that it doesnt do portrait mode on my ipad. All other TL Games can be played in portrait, why not this one?

333paddington
05-31-13, 06:57 PM
Where can i find my wall, help please

bigbux3
05-31-13, 06:58 PM
Can someone please post more in-game photos on the forum?

333paddington
05-31-13, 07:02 PM
Where is the wall found?????

maguar
05-31-13, 07:08 PM
Where is the wall found?????

Click on your xp counter this will take you to your wall/profile. Took me a little while to work out

333paddington
05-31-13, 08:02 PM
Thanks mags, weird place to put it

veefrank
06-02-13, 12:05 PM
Please add me ID veefrank. I play Castle Story, City Story and Farm Story 2 the most. In Farm Story 2 I really need some craft flowers as I'm stuck... Please MSG me if you can put some up for sale.

bigbux3
06-02-13, 12:50 PM
So... will anyone post any more gameplay pictures?

StacyLeeMeow
06-02-13, 06:23 PM
Adding pictures to the farm story 2 groups page right now

bigbux3
06-02-13, 06:33 PM
Adding pictures to the farm story 2 groups page right now

Thanks.

lucky8canuck
06-03-13, 04:35 AM
So... will anyone post any more gameplay pictures?

I could post game pictures (here and in group) but, to be honest, I'm not really sure what exactly you want pictures of. I haven't been taking screenshots of goals or level up screens (sorry!), so I really could only post pictures of my farm, which, while I have lots of buildings etc, overall it looks pretty boring since I've been focusing more on leveling up vs decorating. Let me know what you are looking for and I take screenshots of what I can.

bigbux3
06-03-13, 06:26 AM
I could post game pictures (here and in group) but, to be honest, I'm not really sure what exactly you want pictures of. I haven't been taking screenshots of goals or level up screens (sorry!), so I really could only post pictures of my farm, which, while I have lots of buildings etc, overall it looks pretty boring since I've been focusing more on leveling up vs decorating. Let me know what you are looking for and I take screenshots of what I can.

Anything, to be honest. Goals, the items in the market, I specifically would like to see the avatars on the profile and what you can choose from.
Thanks! :)

bbb2001
06-03-13, 06:38 AM
add me bbb2001

lucky8canuck
06-03-13, 06:42 AM
Anything, to be honest. Goals, the items in the market, I specifically would like to see the avatars on the profile and what you can choose from.
Thanks! :)

There are no avatars to select for the user. I noticed that in the "newspaper" feature (where it shows random items for sale in other players' shops), some people have icons next to their name, but the icon is often a personal photo or personally selected graphic. So, I think they may have somehow linked their Facebook account to their game? I don't see anywhere within the game itself to add a photo/image for your avatar, so I don't know how else their photos are showing up (or even if they realize that photos of themselves or their kids are showing up for other players).

Baraze
06-03-13, 09:56 AM
I'm learning the game a little more. It's cute. I just dislike how limited we are in what we can grow and how much. 9 plots for level 13 isn't that much. Especially when you have four chickens and four cows to feed. Along with biscuits to make and deliveries to send out.

The things we need to expand is also extensive. It doesn't look like we can ask neighbors to help us out with those.

esmerelda35
06-03-13, 11:45 AM
Can you post the link to the group forum discussion here? I don't have my ipad with me at work, so cant' play the game and therefore can't look up on lucky8canuck's message board the link for the group forum! I tried searching around here but can't find it.
Thanks!

kooky panda
06-03-13, 11:48 AM
Please note that group links are only allowed on threads in the fanlink forum.

esmerelda35
06-03-13, 12:04 PM
Please note that group links are only allowed on threads in the fanlink forum.

Oh, okay, sorry, wasn't trying to break a rule. Sorry and thanks for letting me know.
(and found it just now luckily!).

koiju
06-03-13, 04:40 PM
I had no idea we could gift - only found it after sifting through the 14 pages of messages on here. However can you only gift from visiting? In Castle and Dragon you can click on one place and then just choose your neighbours, I can't seem to find a location like that in this game.
Tbh I only startede playing this for DS gold, but now it's kinda growing on me (growing, farm, har har har)

lucitine
06-03-13, 04:53 PM
I had no idea we could gift - only found it after sifting through the 14 pages of messages on here. However can you only gift from visiting? In Castle and Dragon you can click on one place and then just choose your neighbours, I can't seem to find a location like that in this game.
Tbh I only startede playing this for DS gold, but now it's kinda growing on me (growing, farm, har har har)

I have been looking for the gift button for the past three days now. Where is it?

Baraze
06-03-13, 05:52 PM

Same here. Downloaded it our of curiosity then continued to get gold on dragon. Now that I finally found the newspaper stand and how to grow food and whatnot, I'm hooked.

But I don't think we can gift neighbors. But rather buy items directly from them.

lucitine
06-03-13, 08:39 PM
Same here. Downloaded it our of curiosity then continued to get gold on dragon. Now that I finally found the newspaper stand and how to grow food and whatnot, I'm hooked.

But I don't think we can gift neighbors. But rather buy items directly from them.

I've had people gift me coins and such, but I haven't been able to find a gift button.

StacyLeeMeow
06-04-13, 08:54 AM
Already replied to you on the group page, but seems people are looking for the answer here too so, here is is
"Gifting, as far as I know, is done by visiting or in the news feed if you've recieved a gift. Keep in mind you can only send 3 gifts per day, but can get up to 20 (I believe). Once you have clicked to send a gift, you can select multiple neighbours, so you don't have to visit all 3 of them. Your best plan is to find 3 people who want to exchange gifts daily. "

esmerelda35
06-04-13, 09:01 AM
And you can't choose what to gift - it's a "mystery box". Most of the gifts I've received have been coins, but I've also received some "parts" (e.g. screw, hammer, etc.).
When you receive a gift, it's in your newsfeed and the "gift back" button is there. At that point, as StacyLeeMeow said, you can select multiple neighbours (note it'll let you select > 3 neighbours but it'll only send it to 3 if you pick >3). However, if you haven't received any gifts, or you've sent your max. 3 gifts for the day (in which case the gifting section of your newsfeed disappears until the next day when it resets) then you can only gift by visiting. (Oops, some of this is a repeat of what StacyLeeMeow just said, but rather than editing it all to remove that and leave the new info, I'll keep it as it, sorry for the duplicate parts).

mamareader02
06-04-13, 09:14 AM
When might this be available in the US App Store?

bigbux3
06-04-13, 03:49 PM
When might this be available in the US App Store?

I hope very soon because I'm excited to play.

Baraze
06-04-13, 04:01 PM
Download it from the Australia store! It works, just a few steps to get it on your I-device.

My fav part is when you finish collecting from the animals and they fall to the ground. Then take little peeks at you, every once in a while, as if reminding you they DO need to be fed. Adorable and hilarious.

bigbux3
06-04-13, 04:15 PM
Download it from the Australia store! It works, just a few steps to get it on your I-device.

My fav part is when you finish collecting from the animals and they fall to the ground. Then take little peeks at you, every once in a while, as if reminding you they DO need to be fed. Adorable and hilarious.

I can't. I don't have a credit card connected to my iTunes account which means I need to use a gift card. But I have to use all my gift card in order to buy something in Australia.

Baraze
06-04-13, 04:53 PM
I can't. I don't have a credit card connected to my iTunes account which means I need to use a gift card. But I have to use all my gift card in order to buy something in Australia.

I didnt have a gift card to add to switch over. You just have to click 'no card'. Ill PM you on how to do it.

bigbux3
06-04-13, 06:17 PM
I didnt have a gift card to add to switch over. You just have to click 'no card'. Ill PM you on how to do it.

Okay. Thanks!

lucky8canuck
06-05-13, 06:25 AM
For those in the US and other countries who are thinking of downloading the game from other countries' iTunes stores, keep in mind that, if you are the type of player who likes to buy gold/gems/whatever, that you may need a credit card or iTunes gift card from that country to add funds to your account to buy them. Personally I would rather earn the gems then pay for them, but I realize that others like having the purchase option available as part of their game strategy, so it is something of which those people should be aware.

jtm101
06-06-13, 05:12 AM
Not happy with the changes to the newspaper.

It used to refresh every 15mins, now its out to 30 mins.

On the other hand its now less likely to keep me awake after midnight now that the wait time has doubled.

lucitine
06-06-13, 07:07 AM
Not happy with the changes to the newspaper.

It used to refresh every 15mins, now its out to 30 mins.

On the other hand its now less likely to keep me awake after midnight now that the wait time has doubled.

I agree. Part of the appeal to the game was the newspaper. 30min refresh time is just too long. It kind of ****ed the game for me.

BlueCanary
06-06-13, 07:08 AM
Has anyone else noticed a change in the variety of items in the newstand since the last change? It used to show a wide variety of items, and now mine will only put up multiples of about three or four different things at a time.

lucitine
06-06-13, 07:11 AM
Has anyone else noticed a change in the variety of items in the newstand since the last change? It used to show a wide variety of items, and now mine will only put up multiples of about three or four different things at a time.

I just checked mine. I have an awful lot of milk and tomatoes listed.

Baraze
06-06-13, 08:31 AM
When you run out of a crop does it refresh itself at some point, where you can grow more? I didn't understand how it worked, when I'd get those messages saying, "it's your last corn!". Now I'm out. I can't feed my chickens, so I can't collect eggs.

Im so behind now, with not being able to do many deliveries. I check the stand every half hour and NO one is selling corn. I can't take it anymore!

Baraze
06-06-13, 08:32 AM
For those in the US and other countries who are thinking of downloading the game from other countries' iTunes stores, keep in mind that, if you are the type of player who likes to buy gold/gems/whatever, that you may need a credit card or iTunes gift card from that country to add funds to your account to buy them. Personally I would rather earn the gems then pay for them, but I realize that others like having the purchase option available as part of their game strategy, so it is something of which those people should be aware.

What's with the abnormal price of gems needed to trade in for coins? I'd never buy any but I think its pretty outrageous.

BlueCanary
06-06-13, 08:56 AM
When you run out of a crop does it refresh itself at some point, where you can grow more? I didn't understand how it worked, when I'd get those messages saying, "it's your last corn!". Now I'm out. I can't feed my chickens, so I can't collect eggs.

Im so behind now, with not being able to do many deliveries. I check the stand every half hour and NO one is selling corn. I can't take it anymore!

I'd suggest going to people's farms and checking their actual stalls, not just the newstand. Stormie usually has five items up and they're often singles of various types. If you can't find any corn, put a message on my wall and I'll put some in my stall for you- my game ID is bluecanary

esmerelda35
06-06-13, 04:52 PM

I totally agree!! I am really really liking this game but I do NOT like the change made to the newsstand - the 30 minute re-fresh time is just too long; and I completely agree - the variety is entirely gone. I now have only 2 or 3 different items, with a bunch of different options for that same item. Has made it almost entirely pointless to check the newsstand, which was an amazing feature of the game. I hope they are reading our feedback and consider changing it back.

BlueCanary
06-06-13, 06:03 PM
I'm not sure if its permanent, but the newsstand is awesome now! The variety is back and theres more than two pages now :)

jtm101
06-06-13, 06:47 PM
I noticed the newspaper is longer now. It used to be 2 pages, now it seems to fluctuate between 2 to 6.

I like to go scouting for cheap goods in the paper or community then sell them for what the market will buy them at.

Its like a game of economics, supply and demand.

katycat4life
06-06-13, 07:42 PM
The newsstand seems to still display only 2-3 items throughout the 2-6 pages. I still prefer the old newsstand, I find it harder now to complete my deliveries :(

Bong6969
06-06-13, 11:38 PM

Look for wheat at shops on neighbours farms buy then plant keep planting as they multiply. You need to do this if ever you run out of a crop. Hope this helps 😊

EnchantedCastle
06-07-13, 05:50 PM
The newsstand doesn't replace sold items anymore. Basically after the first couple minutes of buying and browsing, the newspaper is no longer useful for the next half hour.

Baraze
06-07-13, 06:15 PM
This game has replaced castle and dragon, of what I check into first when I power up my ipad and iPod. But I'm always full of envy when I visit another farm. How do you all make money to buy all of the buildings with ease? Any tips would be very appreciated! I just bought my second apple tree. I was saving for the windmill, thinking it was 1500. When I saw its 2500, I have up and got the tree. It will take over a week to make 2500. Especially with my always needing to buy something from the stand.

katycat4life
06-08-13, 12:57 AM
I make my money buy just doing the deliveries, delete the ones you can't do.

contact22
06-08-13, 09:50 AM
Is anyone else having issues with this game today? I can't play more than a few minutes before I get the marching chicken and the game refreshes and undoes whatever I've done most recently - seems to be possibly triggered by harvesting wheat?! I've tried force closing and deleting/re-installing - same problem.

ladym7
06-09-13, 12:11 AM
Is anyone else having issues with this game today? I can't play more than a few minutes before I get the marching chicken and the game refreshes and undoes whatever I've done most recently - seems to be possibly triggered by harvesting wheat?! I've tried force closing and deleting/re-installing - same problem.

yeah i have an issue.. i can't see my kitchen. i have installed it again and i still can't see it

ssyukiya
06-09-13, 03:55 AM

Same here!! The game kept refreshing when I harvested my crops. Sooooo annoying!!!!

Azriemw3
06-10-13, 03:16 AM
Farm story2 ???????

kooky panda
06-10-13, 05:17 AM
If you are having issues. What device do you play on ? Be specific. Also check your software version of your idevice and make sure you have the most current
version for your device.

sara6676
06-10-13, 10:50 AM
Hey Kooky, when will FS 2 be available in the German Apple App Store? I think FS is getting boring, I'd love to start the new game!

kooky panda
06-10-13, 10:51 AM
Hey Kooky, when will FS 2 be available in the German Apple App Store? I think FS is getting boring, I'd love to start the new game!
No word on when a full release will be done.

I am hoping soon , because it looks like a fun game!

esmerelda35
06-10-13, 10:55 AM
A few of you have noted that the newsstand is now 2-6 pages. Mine has never been longer than two pages, and I've been online very very very frequently (too frequently - my husband and kids said I was obsessed!) over the last few days. I'm at level 22, so it can't be based on levels.....is it maybe related to how many slots you have open to sell your own goods in the market? I only have 6 slots - do those of you who are seeing more than 2 pages in your newsstand have a lot of slots in your marketplace?

I am still finding the newstand disappointing - almost every time, almost my whole first page is goods from one vendor, who almost always is already a neighbour (although at least on the second page the variety is better than it was a few days ago).

jtm101
06-10-13, 02:51 PM
The newstand was bloating out to up to 6 pages when first reported here, but only on that day. Ever since it has been the 2 pages and a disapointing 30min refresh clogged with nbrs.

esmerelda35
06-10-13, 06:18 PM
The newstand was bloating out to up to 6 pages when first reported here, but only on that day. Ever since it has been the 2 pages and a disapointing 30min refresh clogged with nbrs.

Thanks JTM.
I agree with you about the newsstand - what was once one of the best part of the games has become a big disappointment and for the most part a non-factor in the game now.

Baraze
06-10-13, 06:37 PM
I play on the iPod touch, with the latest software. I just purchased it a few days ago. Yesterday I started getting that Internet connection message. I uninstalled and reinstalled again and it works fine now.

The newsstand went back down to two pages for me, but its upsetting, because while I liked the new 4 pages option, this one is blah. I'd get two pages full of only two things to buy. Stormie is even being stingy with what he sells. I find myself going around the community more often to see if There is a good sale.

And please fix the heart/tipping/helping issue! I don't see any way to tell if someone can be tipped. But a huge heart on top like you do with the other games. Overall, this is the second game I check into, more than dragon and even bakery. The shock of it all!

Paul__
06-11-13, 12:11 PM
When does the news lpaper arive

lucky8canuck
06-11-13, 01:57 PM
When does the news lpaper arive

The newspaper updates every 30 minutes. The timer starts the first time you open the newspaper when playing, and starts counting down 30 minutes to refresh.

If you open the newspaper after the countdown is complete, then the timer starts the 30 minute countdown from the time you open the newspaper.

Eg. If you open the newspaper at 1pm, the timer starts, so that you will see new items at 1:30pm. Viewing at 1:30pm would mean new items at 2:00pm.

However, if you don't view your newspaper again until 4:10pm, then the timer starts off at that moment, and the items refresh at 4:40pm.

Hope that makes sense!

littleonesmum
06-11-13, 04:08 PM
Loving Farm Story 2! Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many times you can refresh/discard your delivery orders? I've been doing this a lot lately as I don't yet have the windmill and so many orders involve flour.

Azriemw3
06-11-13, 11:18 PM
When farm story 2 will released on android

Nisotaki2
06-12-13, 05:05 AM
Thanks for answering some of the questions others posted , that I was wandering about myself!
I put some produce in my stall to sell but now regret putting price to high! As a result they are not selling,
I would like to edit or remove items in my stall but they are in accessible by my own farm!

littleonesmum
06-12-13, 10:11 AM
Thanks for answering some of the questions others posted , that I was wandering about myself!
I put some produce in my stall to sell but now regret putting price to high! As a result they are not selling,
I would like to edit or remove items in my stall but they are in accessible by my own farm!

Not sure if this would work... However I've heard of some players setting up more than one game if they own more than one device, e.g. one on iPad and the other on iPhone. You could perhaps try setting up another farm on a different device (or ask friend/family member to) and then buy the produce back from yourself...?

Paul__
06-12-13, 03:18 PM
The newspaper updates every 30 minutes. The timer starts the first time you open the newspaper when playing, and starts counting down 30 minutes to refresh.

If you open the newspaper after the countdown is complete, then the timer starts the 30 minute countdown from the time you open the newspaper.

Eg. If you open the newspaper at 1pm, the timer starts, so that you will see new items at 1:30pm. Viewing at 1:30pm would mean new items at 2:00pm.

However, if you don't view your newspaper again until 4:10pm, then the timer starts off at that moment, and the items refresh at 4:40pm.

Hope that makes sense!
I dont know were it is did i not unlock it its 6:00 right now.please post pics or post it on the group

06-12-13, 03:51 PM
Not sure if this would work... However I've heard of some players setting up more than one game if they own more than one device, e.g. one on iPad and the other on iPhone. You could perhaps try setting up another farm on a different device (or ask friend/family member to) and then buy the produce back from yourself...?

I've done this. It seemed silly at first, but my new farm helped my slightly older farm earn money, for a bakery.

I also had 3500 quickly on the new farm, from selling stuff to my main farm. Then I realized I'm *****ing myself out of money, so I sell things to quickly buy them, before anyone else does. I have only Stormie as a neighbor, so if someone wants to add me to get the other two gifts feel free.

I just wish I didn't get coins. It's only one player who gifts me, and its always wheat. I call her my lucky star. If coins, at least make it a considerable amount!

I really like this game. So I'm hoping it doesn't do well players, to get pushed aside like the second home design and mystery games.

littleonesmum
06-12-13, 09:05 PM
Need to save $6900 for the bakery! Now that'll take a while...

06-13-13, 01:06 AM

I thought the bakery was cheaper than that? I just bought it a day or two ago and already I've forgotten the price! I just got my first lamb and am trying to save for the rest. I also need to aim for the studio at level 17. I know I can't expand there but I keep clicking on the pond, because I'm dying to get over there!

jtm101
06-13-13, 02:01 AM
I finally got around to some decorating today, made myself a maze. Yeehaw!

littleonesmum
06-13-13, 05:03 AM
I thought the bakery was cheaper than that? I just bought it a day or two ago and already I've forgotten the price! I just got my first lamb and am trying to save for the rest. I also need to aim for the studio at level 17. I know I can't expand there but I keep clicking on the pond, because I'm dying to get over there!

Just checked, and yep, bakery's $6900... I have only saved $1400 after one day (including buying final 2 pigs for quest). I'm only at level 15 but am looking forward to reaching the pond too!

pa_thomp
06-13-13, 07:18 AM
Can someone who has some experience with this game help my wife?

Twice now she's upgraded her barn and both times it reversed it, taking the paint etc. and reverting back to the way it was prior to the upgrade. She's e-mailed Team Lava and got no responses yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue? She's threatening to never play it again after she fell in love with it so much. Any help on this matter would be appreciated!

Thanks!

marieclaudehiggins
06-13-13, 03:35 PM
QUOTE]
J'essais de t?l?charger Farm Story et je re?ois toujours le m?me message d'?
hec de t?l?chargement.Mon id est MarieClaudeHiggins.Quoi faire svp?

marieclaudehiggins
06-13-13, 03:41 PM
I cant downloading the game Story Farm 2 on my Android.My id is marieclaudehiggins

jtm101
06-13-13, 06:53 PM

Twice now she's upgraded her barn and both times it reversed it, taking the paint etc. and reverting back to the way it was prior to the upgrade. She's e-mailed Team Lava and got no responses yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue? She's threatening to never play it again after she fell in love with it so much. Any help on this matter would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Never happened to me sorry, email is the way to go. I've upgraded my barn and silo multiple times without issue. Was she playing on 3G/cellular or wifi at the time, it could be a connection issue.

My game crashes pretty regularly (after 15-30 mins playtime), but as far as i know i havent lost anything out of those.

06-13-13, 08:00 PM
I cant downloading the game Story Farm 2 on my Android.My id is marieclaudehiggins

The game isn't available on android just yet. I'm sorry! I hope it is soon though.

mellymoo2000
06-13-13, 09:06 PM

I'm hearin' ya! It's hard to make money in this game.

Note to TL: I would buy gems if you put them on sale.

06-13-13, 11:59 PM
I'm hearin' ya! It's hard to make money in this game.

Note to TL: I would buy gems if you put them on sale.

It's too difficult to make money. I also wish we had more chances to get gems, other than the rare times we complete an achievement. I've been wondering If ill ever get an iTunes card to get a few gems. Some tools needed to expand and clear land are impossible to find! Why?!

EnchantedCastle
06-14-13, 12:18 AM
It's too difficult to make money. I also wish we had more chances to get gems, other than the rare times we complete an achievement. I've been wondering If ill ever get an iTunes card to get a few gems. Some tools needed to expand and clear land are impossible to find! Why?!

Although they're not common, I've gotten tools and gems from butterflies and fish pond :)

littleonesmum
06-15-13, 04:42 AM
Although they're not common, I've gotten tools and gems from butterflies and fish pond :)

"Butterflies"?? Is that something that happens as you level up?? Can I ask how you collect from them? I received a tin of paint from a neighbour as a mystery box gift today, which was excellent...

jtm101
06-15-13, 04:54 AM
I've just discovered Butterflies today too.

They're npt related to fish pond, and as such are available to lower level players. They flutter about and can be tapped on at any time. So far they have only yielded coins for me.

Have the gifts improved today too? I got a Land Deed and Hammer already.

dogs456
06-17-13, 08:07 PM
When will it be available for the iOS App Store??

jtm101
06-18-13, 12:24 AM
When will it be available for the iOS App Store??

It is. Just not the US store. I know its available in Canada and Australia, and perhaps more.

I'm looking forward to the flood of players from the US. It's really addictive and hard to put down for long. My poor iPad2 battery drains daily with hours of play.

06-18-13, 01:53 AM
"Butterflies"?? Is that something that happens as you level up?? Can I ask how you collect from them? I received a tin of paint from a neighbour as a mystery box gift today, which was excellent...

The butterflies are just random little things that fly around your farm. They are low to the grass area. You just have to keep an eye out for them and the coins they give. I've Only every received a screw once. But still appreciate the little coins I can get.

I've taken to patrolling the community late at night and have found many cool sales. On my smaller account someone sold ten paints for 150! I just found the same thing on my main account. I love newbie players!

The only pest I have is trying to produce items for deliveries still and the lack of nails/screws now. Wish I'd not have sold them, thinking paint would never come. And the wool! Every deliver requires the flower thing and wool is a rarity for me. I wish we could have more than four animals.

mellymoo2000
06-18-13, 06:47 AM

Thanks!

The appearance of the barn won't change - an upgrade will increase the storage capacity by 50 (from memory). Check the capacity. I think you start of with 100. If its now sitting at 150 or 200, then the upgrade has gone thru.
Hope this helps :)

maguar
06-18-13, 03:12 PM
The appearance of the barn won't change - an upgrade will increase the storage capacity by 50 (from memory). Check the capacity. I think you start of with 100. If its now sitting at 150 or 200, then the upgrade has gone thru.
Hope this helps :)

I think it goes up in 25s

lucky8canuck
06-19-13, 05:17 AM
Is anyone else having issues today with the game working? I keep getting the "double check your internet connection" message, even though my connection is fine. All other TL games that require internet access are loading up except this FS2.

StacyLeeMeow
06-19-13, 09:10 AM
Is anyone else having issues today with the game working? I keep getting the "double check your internet connection" message, even though my connection is fine. All other TL games that require internet access are loading up except this FS2.

I visited your farm, your animals and crops are still waiting for you... Wish I could help! (And maybe earn some hearts, that would be nice Lol)
My game has been working fine. Good Luck!

06-19-13, 09:27 AM

When mines did this last week I uninstalled the game, waited five minutes, then Downloaded it again. It started working normally.

bigbux3
06-19-13, 10:23 AM
It would be so nice if TeamLava released this game in all of their supported App Stores now! It would be nice to what you guys are talking about as well.
I'm so eager to play.

lucky8canuck
06-19-13, 11:28 AM
When mines did this last week I uninstalled the game, waited five minutes, then Downloaded it again. It started working normally.

I tried this (but waited about half hour before reinstalling), but it is still not working :(

lucky8canuck
06-19-13, 11:36 AM
It would be so nice if TeamLava released this game in all of their supported App Stores now! It would be nice to what you guys are talking about as well.
I'm so eager to play.

I don't think it would make good business sense for TeamLava to release the game to all markets just yet, since the game still has a lot of bugs.

Right now, I think the game is only released in Canada and Australia. Even if the two countries' players were combined, the total number would be nowhere near the number of players in the US.

Can you imagine how many pages a thread complaining about not being able to find hearts, games crashing, etc would be if the game was released globally as-is?

bigbux3
06-19-13, 11:48 AM
I don't think it would make good business sense for TeamLava to release the game to all markets just yet, since the game still has a lot of bugs.

Right now, I think the game is only released in Canada and Australia. Even if the two countries' players were combined, the total number would be nowhere near the number of players in the US.

Can you imagine how many pages a thread complaining about not being able to find hearts, games crashing, etc would be if the game was released globally as-is?

I could try to imagine.
I'm just surprised. Usually when a game is spotted in different App Stores by players, it doesn't take this long before it's released everywhere else.

Paul__
06-19-13, 12:33 PM
Will this ever be Downloadable in US store
Storm8|TeamLava|FireMocha|Shark Party in 1 fourm

Thank you,Eatanddrank189

If you need me for some weird reason ​
feel free to send me a PM or VM

06-19-13, 12:47 PM

We need more ways to earn money/gems. I know this is a farming game, but finding hearts doesn't literally have to be like, finding a needle in a hay stack. The shovel problem is outrageous. If most of the debris needs to be cleared with them, then they should be more readily available. I have about 13 paints stored at the moment. But no nails and no shovels. I've got some upgrading to do!

I'm crossing my fingers that they let the game grow and not let it wither like the other games. Fellow Americans, download from the Canada App Store!

bigbux3
06-19-13, 12:53 PM
Fellow Americans, download from the Canada App Store!

What happens if I download it from the Canadian App Store and it goes into my iTunes App Library. Then when it comes out in the U.S. and I delete the Canadian Farm Story App and download the U.S. app, what will happen to my game progress? And will I be able to download the U.S version? Also, will my device even accept the Canadian app?

beanbeab6868
06-20-13, 01:49 AM
I'm level 27 and it's very difficult to have a seabas, all of my order require seabas anybody having the same problem as me??

esmerelda35
06-20-13, 06:36 AM
I'm level 27 and it's very difficult to have a seabas, all of my order require seabas anybody having the same problem as me??

You can discard the orders with the seabass in them. Just click on the little clipboard with an "X" on it that says "Discard" to get rid of the particular order and a new one will pop up after a short period of time.
And yes, seabass are a rare commodity - I have difficulty getting them too. I usually keep one order with a really high XP/Coin return that has seabass, until I manage to get a seabass, and discard all the rest.

dogs456
06-20-13, 07:43 PM
When will it be avaible for the US?!??? I think it's unfair how they release their games to certain counties then wait weeks to release it to others. It should all be togeter. I'm in the US I really wanna see this game.

06-20-13, 08:24 PM
What happens if I download it from the Canadian App Store and it goes into my iTunes App Library. Then when it comes out in the U.S. and I delete the Canadian Farm Story App and download the U.S. app, what will happen to my game progress? And will I be able to download the U.S version? Also, will my device even accept the Canadian app?

Your storm ID wont change so everything will still remain the same. When home design came to the US store nothing was different. Just the means of where you Downloaded it first from.

littleonesmum
06-20-13, 08:29 PM
Just checked, and yep, bakery's $6900... I have only saved $1400 after one day (including buying final 2 pigs for quest). I'm only at level 15 but am looking forward to reaching the pond too!

Am finally at the pond... Pulled about 4 x fish out of the water, followed by a gem, then some coins... Then... Nothing. Absolutely nothing since. Does anyone now if you need to wait for the fish pond to regenerate its supply of fish?

mellymoo2000
06-22-13, 06:21 AM
I have been playing for a while now, and these are the issues that I think need to be addressed as soon as possible:

NO INCENTIVE TO KEEP PLAYING AT HIGHER LEVELS
I have just bought the pizza oven and it is pretty much "game "over" once this is achieved. There is nothing left to buy.
With nothing to buy, I don't need money, expansion permits, goods or tools. It's a dead game for me and I'm only at level 22.

SHORTAGE OF NECESSARY ITEMS
There are no shovels available to clear new land once you have expanded.
There is no paint available to upgrade buildings or add slots to equipment.
The shortage of these two items stalls the progress of the game and is extremely frustrating. (The game is meant to be fun, not a chore).

NEIGHBOURS & GIFTING
There is no clear menu for gifting neighbours. There is no information in the FAQ about how many gifts you can send or receive.

GEMS
Gems have never been on sale.

STORMY
Stormy's shop should be selling nothing but shovels and paint. Everything he sells you can get readily from the community. I would have no objection if these items were expensive - as long as they were available.

NO FORUM
If TL is going to launch a new game (even if it is a limited release) - there should be a forum and an assigned TL moderator to keep players informed.

contact22
06-22-13, 06:36 AM
I guess I just "finished" this game... level 30, nothing left to buy (even though it says 9/11 crafting buildings) and now I need almost a billion xp to level up. Will this game be updated??

kooky panda
06-22-13, 11:04 AM
I guess I just "finished" this game... level 30, nothing left to buy (even though it says 9/11 crafting buildings) and now I need almost a billion xp to level up. Will this game be updated??
Farm 2 has not been fully released yet.
Once a full release comes out for everyone, I am sure there will be updates to the game .
Usually TL games have capped levels, but these may be increased later.
Even though you are capped at level 30, you are still earning Xps, which later when levels are increased , you will automatically jump to the level that is associated with your current number of Xps.

06-22-13, 11:36 AM
I have the herb garden, but yet again I can sell my items but its locked in my neighbors shops. Is this because its assumed you wouldn't reach the garden until a much higher level?

This also happened with the pond, unti, I reached level 19 and could see the fish for sale.

Shovels, I agree are needed too much, to be so rare. Every once in a while Stormie may have ONE for sale. I agree he needs to have more OR shovels need to come from more adventures or fishing. I also can't find the smooth nails. Paint used to be hard to come by but I'm getting them often, from fishing or collecting from chickens. I have two account, so if smaller account finds some ill sell it to myself and vice versa.

I've been selling paint to the masses all week and still have four left.

mellymoo2000
07-03-13, 06:11 PM
Farm 2 has not been fully released yet.
Once a full release comes out for everyone, I am sure there will be updates to the game .
Usually TL games have capped levels, but these may be increased later.
Even though you are capped at level 30, you are still earning Xps, which later when levels are increased , you will automatically jump to the level that is associated with your current number of Xps.

Hi kooky.
Any idea when the full release will be? Will there be any updates any time soon?
What about the tunnel? It says 'coming soon'. How soon is soon?
Very keen to keep the game rolling along. At a but if a standstill at the moment ...

kylebusch
07-03-13, 08:49 PM
Not available in us:(

bigbux3
07-03-13, 09:10 PM
Your storm ID wont change so everything will still remain the same. When home design came to the US store nothing was different. Just the means of where you Downloaded it first from.

So my iTunes Library on my computer will accept the Canadian App?

And it will sync to my iPod 100% with no problems?

07-04-13, 04:50 PM
So my iTunes Library on my computer will accept the Canadian App?

And it will sync to my iPod 100% with no problems?

It works fluidly. And will even switch over to the Canada or Australia store for you. Whenever you want, just log out and back into your normal ID, then iTunes will go back to the US for you.

bigbux3
07-04-13, 05:12 PM
It works fluidly. And will even switch over to the Canada or Australia store for you. Whenever you want, just log out and back into your normal ID, then iTunes will go back to the US for you.

I'm still a bit scared. I'd have to put in a fake number and fake information.

I think I'll just wait till it's released in the U.S.

Winter
07-06-13, 01:45 PM
OK, I am not interested! Those pictures are not peaceful and pretty. They are ridiculous and ugly!

07-06-13, 07:25 PM
OK, I am not interested! Those pictures are not peaceful and pretty. They are ridiculous and ugly!

It looks that way at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's cute and fun.

Oliver118
07-06-13, 09:27 PM
It's not in the UK App store yet!

killerzombi
07-06-13, 10:06 PM
I paid for gems for this game, I paid up ten dollars. I thought I should make a donation. This game is removing (Stealing) items: 7 Land Deeds, 8 old maps, 6 expansion permits were just stolen from me this morning, Grrrr it took me days to win and buy these as I am at beyond level 30 (there is no 31) my son also lost the same type of items as well and he is only at level 17 and ten years old. We have also had paint,nails hammers wood STOLEN, he lost 10 of each yesterday, I too have had these items STOLEN, at first I thought that it was my imagination, but no it is NOT, THIS GAME IS *****ING US OF HARD EARNED ITEMS. :mad:

Will this continue? If so there is NO POINT in playing as your progress will be cancelled as the program is *****ING you! :mad:

thatgirl444
07-08-13, 08:54 AM
I bought a tree twice and twice it was removed from the game. All my coins were lost too....boo

mamareader02
07-08-13, 09:15 AM
WAS impatient to see this game in US iTunes...but after all these bugs y'all seem to have,I can wait till TL straightens the game out(reason for beta testing I guess)

pipipooh1977
07-09-13, 01:03 PM
Will definitely be downloading it once it comes to the apple App Store! :)

07-10-13, 05:59 PM
Did anyone see this today? A fish jumping out of the water. I clicked on him an got a nail. I've just noticed this today!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8515&d=1373504368

thatgirl444
07-10-13, 06:53 PM
I have to admit Im getting super addicted to this game....loooove it!!

jtm101
07-10-13, 07:18 PM
Yes, i tapped some jumping fish today. So far i have got a nail, coins a few times, and a gem. But i think i might be seeing less butterflies, unless it's just my imagination.

07-10-13, 07:36 PM
I have to admit Im getting super addicted to this game....loooove it!!

Hey Lady! Good to see you back into the neck of things.

jtm101
07-10-13, 11:58 PM
I found a Mole !

He stuck his head out of the ground near my crops, so i tapped him, and got 20 coins.

Nice touch to add little creatures to tap on our farms. How about adding them to farms we visit, an extra incentive to remain socially active :-)

thatgirl444
07-12-13, 05:27 AM
Hey Lady! Good to see you back into the neck of things.

Hello back :) I dont recognize your storm ID...who is this :)

thatgirl444
07-12-13, 05:29 AM
I found a Mole !

He stuck his head out of the ground near my crops, so i tapped him, and got 20 coins.

Nice touch to add little creatures to tap on our farms. How about adding them to farms we visit, an extra incentive to remain socially active :-)

I have also seen few Moles yesterday...My first one when tapped gave me a gem..yay....the rest gave coins and a hammer

minidemon88
07-13-13, 12:51 AM
I didn't notice that until you guys mentioned about it. And I just spotted some butterflies in my farm. Got rewarded with some coins. Not bad! :o

Haven't see a mole or a fish in my farm yet. How often do they pop out? Once after server reset or?

dnik117
07-13-13, 08:10 AM
How is the beta/bug fixing coming on? I live in the UK so cant download it yet I am interested in trying it soon, just hope its not too long...

flower201212
07-14-13, 04:06 PM
farm story 2 _ not in USA???? anyone can tell my why? Thanks,

Paul__
07-18-13, 01:36 PM
Has anybody been seeing this 8811 (The chicken has a colored feather)

07-22-13, 05:58 PM
There's a new update out folks! We can expand to the deep mine. There is a jewelry shop Thats a goal. There is also a forge available that will allow us to get access to more tools. Yay for that. I just need red expansion maps to expand. I have a serious shortage. Why can't we ask our neighbors for at least one of three maps needed to expand? We would still need to work hard for the other ones. The deliveries are doing nothing for me.

There is also a femal train conductor and whatnot. I'm almost close to getting the forge. Oh and we can "promote" one item in our shop for free and it costs 10 gems for the rest. Nope, don't need this, my stuff sells out just fine and I always charge the max price. And last, from what I can remember, we can add a cutesy pic to our profile or upload one from Facebook like before.

thatgirl444
07-22-13, 07:15 PM
sounds great!! will have to check it out when I get home from work....I need those red maps also....Im so stuck!!

jtm101
07-22-13, 07:18 PM
Lots of new things to work on with this update, yay.

But they have not fixed the crashing sideshop. Still very irritating.

07-23-13, 07:20 AM
Ugh! I worked my tail off to get to level 27 to get the forge and its soooo expensive. 120,000 coins! I'm only halfway there. Also, you need to reach the mine before you can actually use the forge to make nails, screws, hammers, etc. So boo!

I'm about three expansions away from the mine, with the green and yellow maps bursting at the seams. Looks like ill obtain the new items in about three months!

minidemon88
07-24-13, 01:23 AM
Love the new updates! My most favorite would be the "Trash" feature in the side shop. Now we can dump those item we don't want in our side shop. Nice! And I just found a mole in my farm! :o

I've to agree that the expansion items are so super duper hard to find! I hardly get expansion item now for doing the deliveries. Used to get them much often previously but not now anymore. :(

mamareader02
07-25-13, 12:19 PM
Any word on when this game might be released in US?wanna play it during the long droughts in between CS updates..

07-27-13, 07:21 AM
I just saw a new Deli available at level 29. Does anyone have it yet and if so, what does if make? Looks like it will be fun. Hope I have enough money by time I level up.

jtm101
07-27-13, 08:05 AM
The deli wasnt overly expensive (less than forge, about 50k?). Takes 2 days to build, which i am willing to wait for.

We also have a new crop, Spinach. You can now make a new juice (in the Juice Machine) using 2 spinach ,2 apples and 2 carrots. Good to have another use for Apples.

moo8moo
08-04-13, 09:23 AM
Hi does anyone know which is the goal that will unlock the jewelsmith? Thanks!