PDA

View Full Version : Animal Question

jhevel
05-17-13, 07:55 PM
Folks,

I've been playing FS for awhile now, but I've never really used the animals. Do animals have "levels" like crops and trees? I'm guessing not, but it's possible that I just haven't used them enough.

Is there any benefit to having animals over trees/crops?

- jhevel

CuteTali
05-17-13, 08:21 PM
Animals don't have levels like crops and trees, they're mostly decorative in my opinion as they don't really give you that many coins when you collect from them.

I use a few here and there if they fit into my current decor, just like I leave a little bit of space for decoration, so it won't get too boring to look at. Other than that, I'm still trying to catch up with mastering crops and trees. And that seems like and endless quest, as they just keep adding more and more stuff /sigh...

anketam
05-18-13, 04:29 AM
You should treat animals like decorations that can pay for themselves. They do not have mastery levels, and they do not give reoccurring experience.

WendingWanderer
05-18-13, 10:43 AM
I bought a few animals as I went up levels - especially "holiday" animals that wouldn't be around very long, but I kept them in storage and "power planted" until I reached my maximum (24) expansion. Then I brought them out.

pinkster73
05-18-13, 09:45 PM
Animals add cuteness. And a few coins. Personally I like them and have lots.