PDA

View Full Version : everytime I try

sharbuch
05-17-13, 07:51 PM
To visit neighbors my dragon story closes down anybody have an idea how I can stop this.

scottyhaha
05-17-13, 07:59 PM
To visit neighbors my dragon story closes down anybody have an idea how I can stop this.

Stop visit iOS neighbor.

Carmacatt
05-17-13, 08:11 PM

I have that problem too. :(:confused:

amicacordis
05-17-13, 08:12 PM
You need a better phone. I was using Samsung Galaxy SII and the game crashed every 5 neighbors. Now I'm using Samsung Galaxy S4 with 16 Gb of memory and I'm able to visit all my neighbors.

Baraze
05-17-13, 08:51 PM
I'm playing on android now for the weekend so I can let my secondary account use the trading, crafting and battle arena. My island is full of decor and habitats and sooooo......sooooo......soooo....slow. Now I see what android complain about. I can visit neighbors and post messages but forget about tipping.

It's horrible and I can't wait to switch back over. If I didnt have so many duplicate commons and rares I wouldn't have bothered.

LilMzB4Life
05-17-13, 09:02 PM
The crashing happens on my KF as well with iOS neighbors that have the Outpost in use or are at lvl 94. So far nothing had been done to fix it. I can open the app up again and visit those at lvl 94 but I can't visit anyone who is using the Outpost.

celiadean
05-17-13, 09:07 PM
I was on an android phone & was having the same problem. When my service did a software update it got much better. I switched to an iPad & what a change. Speed was much faster could visit everyone, no forced closing s & soooo many more features. On android half of the games missing.

carlsbad69
05-17-13, 10:42 PM
I'm playing on android now for the weekend so I can let my secondary account use the trading, crafting and battle arena. My island is full of decor and habitats and sooooo......sooooo......soooo....slow. Now I see what android complain about. I can visit neighbors and post messages but forget about tipping.

It's horrible and I can't wait to switch back over. If I didnt have so many duplicate commons and rares I wouldn't have bothered.

This wouldn't happen if they coded the android version of the game better. My friend has an android tablet with a few stock games, one of which is a racing game, that are faster than DragonStory is to play. It's ridiculous.

goku1984kakarot
05-17-13, 10:51 PM
This isn't the same problem but I don't see any thread for this problem. I just recently got a new phone. I had an iPhone 4 and switched go the HTC One and now I am.having trouble signing on to my old account. I was above level 40 and would really appreciate not having to start over, at the beginning until I decide to do so. How do I access my account, which was on my iPhone4, on my new phone? Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

goku1984kakarot
05-17-13, 10:55 PM
Apologies but I meant to say that I'm talking about my Dragon Story account.

Baraze
05-17-13, 11:20 PM
Oh and by the way the time in my area is 1:56am

You can email teamlava and ask them to transfer your game over to do it yourself. It's very easy.

Download any storm8 game, reach level 3, go to settings and then "transfer account". Enter your id and password and it will put your old account on the new phone. Hope that helps!

kwhales
05-18-13, 04:12 AM
This isn't the same problem but I don't see any thread for this problem. I just recently got a new phone. I had an iPhone 4 and switched go the HTC One and now I am.having trouble signing on to my old account. I was above level 40 and would really appreciate not having to start over, at the beginning until I decide to do so. How do I access my account, which was on my iPhone4, on my new phone? Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

This thread may help you if you haven't already picked a new storm8 ID. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

If you did, you have to email TL support.

[S8] Elsa
05-20-13, 12:00 PM
@sharbuch - Does this happen when you visit specific neighbors or when you visit any neighbor?

annbluebird
05-20-13, 03:22 PM

You will be used about that soon ! Believe me.
The only way is to log in again until the next crash.
People have told TL since a long time (and it does not d?pend of wich device you have) january for me, and it s still the same. It sometimes depend of how many decor there is but most time it crashs or close without any reason.My device is from dec. (not old) I crash on beginners islands as well. I am not the only one. (Android here)

purplespire
05-20-13, 04:14 PM
You need to go into settings then to application manager. Click on Dragon Story and clear the cache. DON'T CLEAR DATA or you will lose all your hard work. Should make it work better.

sharbuch
05-20-13, 04:22 PM
@sharbuch - Does this happen when you visit specific neighbors or when you visit any neighbor?
When I visit all my neighbors I can maybe visit 5 maybe then it shuts down it getting very annoying I haven't been able to visit my neighbors more then 2 times in the few months I thought it was my memory on my tablet slowing it down but I still have lots of memory left so I am a bit confused as to why it closes after I get to the 4 or 5 neighbor.

sharbuch
05-20-13, 04:24 PM
You need to go into settings then to application manager. Click on Dragon Story and clear the cache. DON'T CLEAR DATA or you will lose all your hard work. Should make it work better.

Thank you: did that will see if I can vivst neighbors tonight and see how that goes

HenryLucky1
05-20-13, 05:00 PM

We won't lose our hard work, our data are saved in server not in device

hellg3
05-21-13, 06:31 AM
I had the same problem with my android phone. My advice, try to clear your phone memory (not sd-card memory). On ios it uses 0.5Gb, but from memory, try to free up at least 1Gb. It will help reduce crashes, but will probably not solve your problem.

sharbuch
07-25-13, 05:40 AM
Going to fix this game so that we can visit our friends. Its gotten to the point now that I can't even visit one friend it just shuts down more and more now. I would love to go and see everyone islands but I can't please fix this team lava.

stacyt
07-25-13, 08:36 PM
I've emailed TL about the problems as well and I keep being told it's my device and that I need to stop any running programs. Funny thing is that I already stopped every running program there is and it still happens. Its the app and they need to do something to fix it.

sharbuch
07-26-13, 05:38 AM
Well its nice to know that it is not just me.