PDA

View Full Version : When is the new updates coming?

vchanhs
05-17-13, 07:37 PM
I have finished all the quests for the Sabina updates. Only left the alicorn. Just wondering can TL give some hint on any new updates coming? Nowadays I just doing building upgrades, expansion and tickets. Nothing much left.

I don't really like to stock up as it will make any new updates to be done very quickly taking out all the fun. Any idea when?

mamareader02
05-17-13, 08:46 PM
Usually the big ones for us come out 2 months or so,last one was April 25(only remember cause my anniversary was next day),so other than hopefully maybe a new item or 2,looks like we're due for the next one bout end of JUNE(sad,so sad,I know the wait is just horrible to us all)

vchanhs
05-17-13, 09:20 PM
I am hoping the past doesn't indicate the future. I started end of 2012 after Christmas. First big update is valentine edition on 7 feb 2013. Second big update is 25 Apr 2013. So 2.5 months later is early-mid July....������

Queenzod
05-17-13, 11:24 PM
Please, please, PLEASE let there be a sap tree! At the higher levels there is a serious sap shortage and even chopping wood doesn't alleviate the issue.

onemansmiracle
05-18-13, 10:34 AM
Please, please, PLEASE let there be a sap tree! At the higher levels there is a serious sap shortage and even chopping wood doesn't alleviate the issue.

couldn't agree more! I spend half million buying tree log to squeeze just a little juice. That amount of saps couldn't patch a mouse hole

wassupbaby
05-18-13, 11:32 AM
Stockpiling time ... :)

vchanhs
05-18-13, 04:13 PM
Stockpiling time ... :)

Lol, I think you will be completely full by then.

Btw, regarding the sap, I don't know if it is because I am not at the end stage or not but I have a lot of saps due to tons of chopping of trees for making beams and paste. So much till I have to keep making syrup so that I don't waste it. So I don't really want a sap machine now.

blurbie
05-19-13, 02:24 AM
Yeah, sap is used in glues and pastes to make architect paste and cement. It is needed for some beams, too, so all of a sudden, one finds a dearth in the land. Chopping love trees does not give sap. I did the unthinkable, and chopped some trees I had wanted and took bites out of a bunch of trees that I have to keep.

We do need another sap source. Watering a baby tree 10 times, only to chop it down, sounds sad. But I'll be reduced to it soon.

wassupbaby
05-19-13, 02:44 AM
@blurbie : if you dont want to water trees, you can buy tree log and chop it right away.
Anw , cant wait for new update. Please let it be soon :(

kooky panda
05-19-13, 08:09 AM
I also buy the dead tree. You so not have to water it. It also will sometimes throw out the living wood.

rosewaterlily
05-19-13, 08:31 AM
The dead tree doesn't give any sap--that's why I buy it because I always have too much sap relative to the amount of wood/glimmerdust that I need for stockpiling the pastes. Dead tree is good for the occasional glimmerdust.

The main thing I'm concerned about maxing out on is wisp lanterns if there's no update soon. The blocks/beams/pastes can always be used for building upgrades if I'm close to the max, although I'm not that keen to build and upgrade buildings that I'll eventually sell to accommodate new update buildings. Extra wisp lanterns can't really be used on anything except expansions and I just have one more that needs only seven wisp lanterns (haven't expanded there yet so I can keep making expansion permits).

jasren
05-20-13, 02:44 AM
Not that I'm no where near up to that bit yet- months and months before I can just have extra trade tickets to make at least- but can't you make them once you do final expansion? Before the next update? So if you use your expansion you can't stick any tickets?

jasren
05-20-13, 02:46 AM
Stock- like for future updates which may need- by look of how small 1 expansion is, like 40 more expansions plus. Which is months worth in tickets, let alone lanterns- and that's after all current expansions-

Rockinkitten
05-20-13, 04:57 AM
I have sap coming out of my ears by now, but not a living wood in sight! Chopped an entire forest looking for some.

mamareader02
05-20-13, 08:01 AM
I'm just puzzled and disappointed we had no decor,trees,plants,animals(besides Manti)to buy this past update,enjoyed the storyline,but wasnt as good as past updates.hope the next one makes up for that(and possibly soon?)

vchanhs
05-20-13, 04:53 PM
I have sap coming out of my ears by now, but not a living wood in sight! Chopped an entire forest looking for some.

I have 99 living wood as I have no use for them. They usually drop from sawmills.

Oliver118
05-20-13, 10:13 PM
Usually the big ones for us come out 2 months or so,last one was April 25(only remember cause my anniversary was next day),so other than hopefully maybe a new item or 2,looks like we're due for the next one bout end of JUNE(sad,so sad,I know the wait is just horrible to us all)

You're in Maguar's 'nothing to do, waiting for update' club then! LOL:D

maguar
05-21-13, 03:32 AM
You're in Maguar's 'nothing to do, waiting for update' club then! LOL:D

Just pointing out that I'm not actually in the nothing to do club. I'm in the compulsive hoarder and must try to craft everything club. :)

mamareader02
05-21-13, 05:13 AM
Lol-same here!im quite busy making those sweet feasts,collecting from cows and chickens to be able to do the random food trade!i just want news of the update,and I'm not naturally a patient person(I do try to be,though):)

wassupbaby
05-21-13, 09:02 AM
I'm not a patient person either so i try to hoard everything before the update comes so i could keep up with people spending gems on goals :P Guys, let's speculate about the new update . As we all know, sabina is the last character that we've seen in the artwork thread. I'm really curious about the next character (if there ever will be) and the last 2 expansions, 1 looks like the stone stairway to new world and the other looks like a fountain or idk. Cant wait to expand there, especially the fountain is quite far from our kingdom. It takes at least 3 expansions to get there and we all know from now on, each expansion will require 1 permit or even more in future :S it gonna a real challenge , hoarding tickets time :D

lotuskat
05-21-13, 09:25 AM
I still have plenty of upgrades to keep me busy for a while! Running through MS like it's no other. I'm close to my first expansion permit. (^_^)

brandonu
05-21-13, 09:27 AM
I'm not a patient person either so i try to hoard everything before the update comes so i could keep up with people spending gems on goals :P Guys, let's speculate about the new update . As we all know, sabina is the last character that we've seen in the artwork thread. I'm really curious about the next character (if there ever will be) and the last 2 expansions, 1 looks like the stone stairway to new world and the other looks like a fountain or idk. Cant wait to expand there, especially the fountain is quite far from our kingdom. It takes at least 3 expansions to get there and we all know from now on, each expansion will require 1 permit or even more in future :S it gonna a real challenge , hoarding tickets time :D
It's not necessarily true that an expansion will require a permit. The expansion to the nest did not require one, so maybe the stairway and fountain won't either.

Oliver118
05-21-13, 09:50 AM
Just pointing out that I'm not actually in the nothing to do club. I'm in the compulsive hoarder and must try to craft everything club. :)

Again? OK, words of wisdom from Maguar, I'll listen.:)

wassupbaby
05-21-13, 09:54 AM
It's not necessarily true that an expansion will require a permit. The expansion to the nest did not require one, so maybe the stairway and fountain won't either.

Like i said , let's speculate :)
Even if it wont require permit, i bet it's not gonna be easy to get there otherwise it'll be very boring :S

puffindutch
05-21-13, 10:04 AM
Argh, just got the final trade ticket for Royal Chateau which is my final goal but trying to resist temptation and keep them. Also only need one more spell book to expand the school but also only nees 25 gems to get second school. I'm getting gems slowly from exchange and adventures, can I hold my nerve and resist the upgrade.....

goldensed
05-21-13, 02:25 PM
Guys, let's speculate about the new update . As we all know, sabina is the last character that we've seen in the artwork thread. I'm really curious about the next character (if there ever will be) and the last 2 expansions, 1 looks like the stone stairway to new world and the other looks like a fountain or idk. Cant wait to expand there ....

I think it looks like a royal robe folded under a crown, all under a cover. I can't wait for whateveritis! :-)

angela3737
05-22-13, 08:12 AM
Hello
The 3 expansions directly in front of the stairway didn't require a permit ..I just expanded one today and others a few days ago..the next expansion to the bottom left of the stairway requires 1800 rp..16 lanterns ..135,000 coin only ..I'm concentrating on expanding towards the last 2 ( staircase / fountain thingy ) on any area that doesn't need permit ..I figure they will for sure add them at some point.my place went from 2 needing to 4.. Wish I expanded there before the change

ashleighncurrie
05-22-13, 02:16 PM
I saw someone said a really good idea on the thread about which character you like the most, about turning sir piggie into a human making a new character. Not sure what sort of storyline it could go down mind you but I liked the idea. We need a coal mine in the new update so these wisp lanterns can be made easier. We have iron rich rocks and the deep mine for silver and jewels so why not something specific for coal. There should be a new dish to prepare in the kitchen that uses the prime cuts, like a mixed grill sort of thing that uses chicken too. And then from pigs we can also get meat to prepare sausages and gammon steaks for it. Then it can be used to send the knights out on a quest. Maybe one that takes more than a day and rewards a lot more for the effort put in. I like the idea of a jester type character that brings a bit of fun and laughter to the kingdom. Just a few ideas I had that would be cool in the update. But whatever TL bring out I'm sure will be amazing and I look forward to it. And hope its not as long a wait as we had before.

vchanhs
05-22-13, 05:01 PM
I saw someone said a really good idea on the thread about which character you like the most, about turning sir piggie into a human making a new character. Not sure what sort of storyline it could go down mind you but I liked the idea.

No, just no. Pig stay as pig so that I can milk it for energy and gems. Just got 5 gems from pig. Lol

I want to see more animals. Royal chicken, duck, goose, horse, etc. Wish there is a dragon that I can fight daily for rewards. Hope the staircase expansion open up and lead us to another dimension where we build another kingdom. The sea at the bottom is beautiful so some sea adventure will be cool. Too much potential for this game. Hope TL can make it even more fun.

blurbie
05-22-13, 08:13 PM
I agree with everything vchanhs said!!

queenofpolharcity
05-24-13, 04:47 AM
I'm like Maguar--I've been a creating fool! Churning out Wisp Lanterns, beams and blocks, stocking up coins because there's nothing else to buy!! In fact, there was a new expansion with the Trials and Tribute quest and I was already finished with it!

I will be quite prepared when we do get new quests. But whatever happened to BellaDonna, Ivys sister? Weren't we supposed to see her the realm as a character?

vchanhs
05-28-13, 04:04 AM
Since the 23 May update seems to be random drop like the alicorn, let's ignore it and continue to speculate when is the next update and what will be release. I hope the staircase expansion will be open.

wassupbaby
05-28-13, 08:30 AM
my words , lets ignore it !!!!
i hope next update brings some new feature , nothing like quests,characters but sth totally new , sth changes the way we play like RE . i mean, new buildings , new goals is great but it's always like require some materials ,craft or make,bake sth ... same old same old. a brand new feature would be awesome.