PDA

View Full Version : RS user sending me death threats

Zeke
12-26-10, 07:53 AM
Dear moderator,
my restaurant name is A Small World. Yesterday, 12/25, I noticed that user profatima was using foul and abusive language to my neighbor R.I.P's Diner. I tried to reason with her politely but then became the target of abusive language which then escalated to death threats.

Death threats are an exception to the first amendment and as such are illegal. I don't feel endangered because she doesn't know who I am, but illegal activities such as this should not be tolerated on this game and I request that the player be shut down.

She has ceased to bother me however she is still targeting R.I.P's diner with verbal abuse and has recruited a friend to do so as well.

Please take action on this immediately.
A Small World

Unregistered
12-26-10, 08:05 AM
I am a witness to her actions. She has been bothering RIP for days. Please take care of this.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 08:05 AM
Take a screeshot, or several of the alleged incidents, and send them to support@teamlava.com

They can't take one players word against another. Proof will be in the screenshots.

Moderator likely won't be back til tomorrow due to the holidays ( tho he surprised me yesterday with a brief appearance) Good luck. Merry Christmas

Unregistered
12-26-10, 08:15 AM
I posted earlier this morning asking if it was possible to block a player. These events are the reason for me asking. I would really like for this person to leave me alone. She a crossed a line with the death threats. I love playing this game and have spent way to much money buying gems and I don't want this player ruining the game for me and others.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 08:34 AM
I posted earlier this morning asking if it was possible to block a player. These events are the reason for me asking. I would really like for this person to leave me alone. She a crossed a line with the death threats. I love playing this game and have spent way to much money buying gems and I don't want this player ruining the game for me and others.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?5186-Blocking-people&p=28355&posted=1#post28355

Unregistered
12-30-10, 12:57 AM
I was actually writing on a community member's wall, and came across a person writing hateful things. I took many screenshots, along with the offender's storm 8 id. I emailed the evidence to support. I am happy to say they dealt with it immediately.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 09:03 AM
Dear moderator,
my restaurant name is A Small World. Yesterday, 12/25, I noticed that user profatima was using foul and abusive language to my neighbor R.I.P's Diner. I tried to reason with her politely but then became the target of abusive language which then escalated to death threats.

Death threats are an exception to the first amendment and as such are illegal. I don't feel endangered because she doesn't know who I am, but illegal activities such as this should not be tolerated on this game and I request that the player be shut down.

She has ceased to bother me however she is still targeting R.I.P's diner with verbal abuse and has recruited a friend to do so as well.

Please take action on this immediately.
A Small World

Storm ID...