PDA

View Full Version : Breeding rules

hamadrys
05-17-13, 06:10 PM
Can a mod please look into and/or confirm that the breeding rules are now different whether you are an Android or Ios user ?
Breeding for 2 pure colors of same element : Night+Night, Virtue+Virtue, Naga+Virtue, etc...
Thank you.

DragonTan1
05-17-13, 06:21 PM
I don't think they will because it's down to us to figure it out lol TL never give us breeding information.

knj00
05-17-13, 06:22 PM
Teamlava does not usually comment on their breeding rules. :)

hamadrys
05-17-13, 06:24 PM
I totally believe you guys, I just would like them to say it. That Ios players have now a different set of rules. It's not really gonna change anything for me, I'll continue to play. I just want to know. Resolve the mystery, lol.

doop01
05-17-13, 06:31 PM
I would like to know too Hamadrys.
If there is a difference then combos that work for some may not be possible for others.

moostermine
05-17-13, 06:42 PM
Not a very big sample but bred night/night twice today. First was water, second 23 hours.

ladybugrentals
05-17-13, 06:42 PM
Yes, they are different. I am android and we can not breed certain dragons. No matter how hard we try. If we do not spend gold we will not get them. :-(
Also the daily bonus is more for IOS.
But as bad as I hate it I still hang in there.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-17-13, 06:44 PM
Yes, they are different. I am android and we can not breed certain dragons. No matter how hard we try. If we do not spend gold we will not get them. :-(
Also the daily bonus is more for IOS.
But as bad as I hate it I still hang in there.

No, not the dragons that Android can't get ... I think they're talking about the dragons BOTH can get.

hamadrys
05-18-13, 04:08 AM
No, not the dragons that Android can't get ... I think they're talking about the dragons BOTH can get.

Right. I am talking about dragons we all can breed. Like Night Elf, Swan, etc. that are "pure" color.

kurebiz
05-18-13, 07:04 AM
i thought it should be the same? what made you think its different?

DragonTan1
05-18-13, 07:12 AM
i thought it should be the same? what made you think its different?

Others have reported only getting pure dragons if breeding two dragons who are the same colour but can split.. Like Naga/Virtue or Virtue/Virtue. I only get Naga, Black Swan, Virtue, Light and Fire and IMO this is better for me. Others will get fails like Tiny, Love etc.