PDA

View Full Version : Whats all the commotion about?

Takiofallen
05-17-13, 01:23 PM
Can someone tell me the benefit of owning every dragon that TL has released? No really what do you gain. Yeah bragging rights for 24 hours.......... great.

Between the amount of dragons TL has release and adding the retirement of a few people have been going for lack of a better word BONKERS (yes showing my age).

Truth is that it is impossible to own even dragon TL has released unless your a gold buyer. Any single person who actually owns every dragon has spent a pretty penny to obtain them.

Is there something wrong with that? Absolutely not. People can do whatever they want with there hard earned cash. My point is that TL has made it impossible for players to own every dragon without digging in to their pockets. It's an excellent business move and they should not be judged harshly for it.

Just go for the dragons you like and thats that. Don't stress about the ones you could not or did not want. If you really want it shell out the cash. DS has a gold sale every week. There was a time when D never received any gold sales at all so take advantage.

RotomGuy
05-17-13, 01:29 PM
It's not an excellent business move at all. How do they expect players to buy stuff if they can't go any further without buying stuff? Sure some will just pull out their wallet but I know quite a few who will quit because they refused to spend money on any more time management games.

Getting every dragon isn't just for bragging rights. It's for meeting the personal goal of catching them all. And plus you need a lot of dragons for the new Quest and Battle Arena.

The real thing bothering the players right now isn't getting the dragons, it's fitting them into habitats. We have 2 dragons left before it becomes physically impossible to have every dragon displayed on the island. Then we have to pay ?14 for a single extra space.

nanakimmie1970
05-17-13, 01:36 PM
TL didn't start these games for the good of the people, bottom line they did it to make money.... I know a lot of people who refuse to spend any money on these types of games.. I don't see it as any different as my husband spending 60 dollars on an xbox game and periodically spending more money on map packs and updates for those said games... Its the same difference in my opinion...

[S8] Elsa
05-17-13, 01:38 PM
Please continue this discussion under the Habitats thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38123-More-habitats-Please-TeamLava/page35) Please note when offering commentary regarding other players behavior, that all comments must abide by the forum rules. Insults towards other users is not appropriate. If you have a user complaint, please submit a thread in Forum Disputes. Thanks!