PDA

View Full Version : Stingy?

Queenzod
05-17-13, 12:32 PM
First of all, I love this game. However, it is too stingy with just about everything. Energy could flow faster, more stuff could drop, etc. It would be more playable and enjoyable if it moved just a little faster. If it could spit out at 10-20% faster that would be fab.

I might even suggest that many people who drop out do so b/c of this overall stinginess. Therefore, the developers are actually losing money. Paying attention yet?

hellg3
05-17-13, 04:25 PM
You can speed up the game by spending money. That is the whole point. And if you speed up, you might be left with nothing to do, so just enjoy, and relax...and yes, i get annoyed sometimes too, but also excited when my luck turns for the best.

ButterPanda
05-17-13, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Ill pass it on to our developers.

Lilipipi
06-11-13, 10:13 AM
I feel bad when they give something and take it away. I just found out from another player that they increased the pass price from 50 to 100. I hope for TL to really think about how the players will feel before they change things like this. Even if they were not going to pass with gems it just makes the company image look bad.

Lilipipi
06-11-13, 10:25 AM
I just accidentally sped up one of the crafts and noticed that the price to speed up crafts has been doubled. :( :( :( There you go again stingy!!! Don't give and take. Think twice before you do things.

s350z
06-11-13, 04:48 PM
Yup, when I eventually today decided to skip the Alicorn horn for 130, I found out that they increased it to 250 gems :mad: WHY would u do that??? :confused:

caspercat98
06-11-13, 06:07 PM
I was hooked to the game, but I guess that may have to change as it appears it will be impossible to get any further without spending way too much time or money. And I keep having things disappear so there is no way I would even consider buying gems to get things that might just disappear anyway. Very disappointed in what I have been recommending to others as a great game.

Gardienn
06-11-13, 08:30 PM
I find that the game is easier to play now than it was before. Maybe it's just because I stuck it out and worked through the lower levels when I had little. I was eager to advance but the game forced me to wait longer than I preferred. But I really needed to be doing other things anyway, so it was good to have some restriction. Months later, a new level 30 player who still needs to build Sabina's house and uncover the forgotten roost, I feel like I've earned my kingdom.

I still enjoy the game and finally am taking time to upgrade buildings and collect resources without having to rush rush rush to finish everything. I've learned that it's good with this game to develop a long term plan and then work it.

tanbi
06-11-13, 11:42 PM
Couldn't agree more. I'm actually quite peeved by this action. And I'm now considering a break, and I'm a loyal, money spending level 26 player. I'm bored, frustrated, and feel let down by that last slap in the face! You shouldn't take back what you've given, and keep changing goal posts (where gems are concerned anyway)