PDA

View Full Version : Witches Cauldron and Coffin Drink Machine

ShawnBFC
05-17-13, 07:30 AM
I have noticed a couple of my neighbors are building these appliances (they're both much lower levels than I am and started playing after I did).

I play on an iPad and iPhone and I don't see these available. I know they were removed before I started playing around Christmas time last year. Are these only available for Andriod devices? I wish TL would be consistent across both device types.

Karantha1234
05-17-13, 01:53 PM
These were part of the Halloween special edition download for 2012. You may still be able to find it somewhere. I had to restart my game after replacing my kindle in March, and wanted those, and had to reload that edition to get them. After buying the appliances and tables/chairs I wanted, I went back to the original version, but it took the TL servers several minutes to catch up, and add them to the original. I did the same in restaurant story.
Hope this helps, I'm not a mod, just a player like you.

Karantha1234
05-17-13, 02:10 PM
According to the parts list, these were removed from the list. If you are still seeing them, remember it's its just after Halloween south of the equator.
http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_applparts_list

astraeagrim
05-17-13, 05:42 PM
The halloween version is still available for Android users, however the apple iOS version has long since been removed. Unless you had downloaded it prior to its removal from the app store, like me you are out of luck. Its not fair for apple users. Thats why those who have the halloween version can still continue to buy and build halloween decor and appliances.

cc_phillybakery
05-22-13, 08:55 AM
Im an Android (cell) user..BUT! was unable to fine the app to download is their still one?

Riixie
05-22-13, 08:57 AM
^
Unless you downloaded it previously, it shouldn't show up anymore.

jaggz83
05-23-13, 09:41 AM
I got it yesterday

OnCloudDivine
05-23-13, 10:50 AM
To those who have it, are candy corn macaroons still available to bake, or have they been removed? I love those things!

jaggz83
05-23-13, 03:49 PM
To those who have it, are candy corn macaroons still available to bake, or have they been removed? I love those things!

I just downloaded that edition but I do see the candy corn pizza....maybe I overlooked the macaroons.

ffbb96
05-23-13, 05:33 PM

No. It has been removed

januarycoffey
08-08-13, 09:50 PM
I would love 2 have this. I completely stocked up on parts, hoping it rolls around again this October. I have 2 have it. I cant find that version, playing on galaxy tablet

justjesi
08-08-13, 09:55 PM
Amazon has the HV. That's where I got mine from.