PDA

View Full Version : Completed Goals Coming Back to Haunt Me!!!

nykiema2303
05-17-13, 06:42 AM
At least once a day, when I open Restaurant Story to play, it pops up EVERY single goal I've completed or that has timed out. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???!! It is extremely annoying for time to be wasted waiting for this to stop. I didn't read a fix for this on the forum. Is there one, or will I no longer be playing this game? :confused:

FrozenTurtle
05-17-13, 09:47 AM
At least once a day, when I open Restaurant Story to play, it pops up EVERY single goal I've completed or that has timed out. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???!! It is extremely annoying for time to be wasted waiting for this to stop. I didn't read a fix for this on the forum. Is there one, or will I no longer be playing this game? :confused:

This current set of goals did include several "beginner" goals for new and low level players. Are these what you are referring to? You can check out all of these goals in the current thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50959-RS-quot-Gran-Gran-Goals-quot-May-1).

smilesinva
05-21-13, 07:19 PM
this same thing keeps happening to me...its like the game is started off with all old info to get to current info

karfor
05-21-13, 07:42 PM
It happens to me also. The completed goals keep appearing one after another, and the ones you did not complete comes with the option to complete it for gems. You have to keep x it. I usually just get out of te game and come back and it stops. Very annoying.

yusefzai
06-14-13, 07:15 AM
I never had this problem with ios. Frozen Turtle, these are Old goals we have completed already, they pop up again with a check mark (means done/completed) then we close it and the next goal comes up completed waitingbfor us to "x" or close it until it reaches the final goal and asks IF WE WANT TO PURCHASE THE FINAL REWARD AT A PREMIUM RATE SINCE THE DUE DATE HAS ALREADY PAST. kinda like a gem trap. My nbr once counted all her pop ups and said it was 40. I disnt count mine but some are gran gran goals which i did complete on time.

fnb001
07-08-13, 05:42 PM
This also happens to me. It has been for months, not only in restaurant story but also in bakery and fashion. It doesnt happen in farm because there r no goals for droid users :mad:. Atleast once a day in each of theses games I have to go through massive amount of pop ups of old goals. This is realllllllllly getting old. Please help:rolleyes:

Restraunt. Frank N Beans
Bakery. Sweet Creations
Fashion. Star

nmishii
07-08-13, 09:12 PM
I've seen this problem for months. I get it on Farm Story also. It goes through all the goals to download other games and play them to certain levels.

It often seems like TL responds to each new thread kind of like they're hearing about the problem for the first time, or they interpret it as a different question/problem and give an answer to that.

You really don't need to cycle through all the goals. Just exit out of the game and restart and the goals shouldn't pop up again for a while.

aiyooe
07-09-13, 10:07 PM
this problem happens to me also, everytime my internet connection getting slow :D

von_ropen
07-12-13, 01:23 PM
Yes same here on android game. Very annoying, every time open game have to see notifications about goal which I completed time ago. There is any kind of fix? Because it takes about 1 or 2 minutes until I can popup notifications stop.

von_ropen
07-13-13, 11:17 AM
Please fix it soon... It is a kind of nigthmare to close 40 or 50 windows popup saying the same, every time I open the game... This way I cannot play the game, cause I have to close 40 popup before cook a dish....

kooky panda
07-13-13, 01:12 PM
Everyone having issues:

Have your tried restarting your device?
Deleting and redownloading your game?

IF so and you still have issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
Be sure and tell them the names of the goals that keep popping up.

Haator
07-16-13, 09:14 AM
This happened to me too several times. Sorry, but sitting there and writing down which goals appears - no way. Clearly this is game issue, so why restart device or reinstall the same game?
Restart of game still helps. But as has been written, it is annoying.

von_ropen
07-17-13, 05:08 PM
It still happen, today twice, have to pass all the list of goals, same goals,Mostar with grandmother goals, follow with popcorn goals, meat goals, install game goals, garlic goals etc... There is no way to play. I desintalled game, crear data, clear cache reinstall and same happen. I write a mail to team lava(with no reply) and still the same. I think that is a very great bug, hope you could fix it soon. I am on latest android Jelly beam 4.2...

cherryberry9
07-17-13, 11:58 PM
I've had this problem from time to time. Restarting works for all who have troubles.

von_ropen
07-18-13, 04:27 AM
I've had this problem from time to time. Restarting works for all who have troubles.

This is not true, restart dones not solve the problem... First time you go to the restaurante after restarting if you are luck enough the goals diaspora but laiter, next time you enter restaurant the goals pop up again... The only workaround is not to play...

von_ropen
07-31-13, 08:32 AM
Thouse are some of the old goals that I have passed and I find every day....

von_ropen
07-31-13, 08:35 AM
And yes... I deleted the game, delete data and then intall again. I write you explaning the problem and still there... as you can see if you have to pass every day a lot of goals you cannot play because it takes 15 minutes to pass all the goals... and I repeat this is every day...

Hope you can find a fix

kooky panda
07-31-13, 10:44 AM
And yes... I deleted the game, delete data and then intall again. I write you explaning the problem and still there... as you can see if you have to pass every day a lot of goals you cannot play because it takes 15 minutes to pass all the goals... and I repeat this is every day...

Hope you can find a fix

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
Be sure and give them the names of the old goals that keep popping up.

SynTaXxWrath
08-20-13, 06:56 PM
:confused: I came on the forums to see if more people had the same problem of every goal that has been accomplished and confirmation notices since the start of the game popping up on their screen. I have to say, I dont see how deleting and redownloading the game could fix what is an obvious problem on the developers end of the game. Also, this "Please send an email to*support@teamlava.com*so they can check your game.Be sure and give them the names of the old goals that keep popping up." comes across as condescending.

aprilludgate
08-24-13, 08:41 AM
Just a note that the same thing is happening to me. I came on the forums to see if anyone else had the same problem. I play via Kindle, and often have to X out of 15-20 goal screens daily. It's kind of a headache, and obviously a game glitch.

zjeqel
08-31-13, 08:09 AM
This is the same problem that I have!

LittleMiss2015
01-28-15, 03:46 PM
So I see this thread was started way back in 2013 and you mean to tell me Lava hasn't bothered to fix this? Clearly it happens to everybody or at least a very large portion of players. It happens to me and 2 of my friends...it makes the games unplayable because having to X out every goal the game has ever given you since you started playing....EVERY DAY...2 or 3 times a DAY is massively annoying

lauraleighashby
01-31-15, 11:57 AM
I don't get them anymore ever day, but still a few times s week on both BS and RS...I believe b most players deal with this. I exit out of the game and come back when it happens and they don't pop up again. But then I wonder if I am missing an actual current and pertinent notification. I am surprised this has been an issue for this long and has not been resolved.

nmishii
01-31-15, 01:05 PM
So I see this thread was started way back in 2013 and you mean to tell me Lava hasn't bothered to fix this? Clearly it happens to everybody or at least a very large portion of players. It happens to me and 2 of my friends...it makes the games unplayable because having to X out every goal the game has ever given you since you started playing....EVERY DAY...2 or 3 times a DAY is massively annoying

Well, this thread was started in 2013 but the issue has been happening before then. Plus there are many threads on the same issue. It will most likely not be fixed. Note that once this happened on iOS several months ago and it was fixed immediately.

krazeymamas
02-19-15, 04:33 PM
I am experiencing the same thing. What annoys me is that I pay to play this game as well! Fix it or I'm done with it!!

mobilekai72
03-02-16, 03:43 PM
So apparently this is long term on-going issue. It occurred on my Kindle with BS and RS, I emailed support about 8 months ago and was told they were working on it. I now have it on my android phone and the same thing occurs. Doesn't just cycle through incomplete goals, it cycles through all. It seems to get worse around the time that a new goal is being put out. And what is more frustrating, Apple users get the goal first so it seems like this easy is daily, since Android goals come out a week or so later. The further along you are, the more goals you have to close. I have not had luck closing the game., goals are waiting for me when I open it back up. Uninstall and re-load does not work.

bobbyrae
03-02-16, 03:51 PM
So apparently this is long term on-going issue. It occurred on my Kindle with BS and RS, I emailed support about 8 months ago and was told they were working on it. I now have it on my android phone and the same thing occurs. Doesn't just cycle through incomplete goals, it cycles through all. It seems to get worse around the time that a new goal is being put out. And what is more frustrating, Apple users get the goal first so it seems like this easy is daily, since Android goals come out a week or so later. The further along you are, the more goals you have to close. I have not had luck closing the game., goals are waiting for me when I open it back up. Uninstall and re-load does not work.

well...at least you got an acknowledgement that it was something to be worked on. I deleted the games from my android devices because it became ridiculous trying to play because of this. Closing out the game never worked for me either. I'd have to patiently sit and close each pop up, being careful not to click "ok" since that might be asking me to spend gems to complete the nonexistent goal.