PDA

View Full Version : Stop removing old SuperRare dragons!!!

loki_freedom
05-17-13, 12:26 AM
Firstly is clown getting removed
then is mermaid, now is seabreeze :mad:

I didnt even get a chance to have clown and mermaid, and now TL is going to remove seabreeze
so how am i going to collect all those dragons?
using real money to buy gold and buy the dragon? FAT CHANCE TL
if i failed to successfully breed seabreeze, i think its time to uninstall this money-minded games for my own goodsake

demonghoul
05-17-13, 01:23 AM
I have to agree with this as these Dragons are not yearly or seasonal Dragons so it seems strange to remove them. At the very least, I'd say make them come back at the same time next year, so everyone still has a change to get them.

Maybe you should put up a poll regarding wheatear TL should remove non-seasonal Dragons from the game?

KBK23
05-17-13, 02:26 AM
Absolutely!! Ask us whether you remove them or not since we are your "customers". You've started this game in great way TL...but if you carry on doing what you're doing? Things won't promising I'm telling you. Reconsider the removal of nonseasonal dragons amongst many other stuff

Olena
05-17-13, 02:58 AM
Absolutely!! Ask us whether you remove them or not since we are your "customers". You've started this game in great way TL...but if you carry on doing what you're doing? Things won't promising I'm telling you. Reconsider the removal of nonseasonal dragons amongst many other stuff
That's why I wont ever buy gold from them again - there is no reason... i will never have "all of them" anyway. Already missing two of them(I'm not counting seasonal dragons from last year) :)
Isn't it the goal of the game - to collect all of the posible dragons? And there is no way that many players will get it. So, we'll keep playing for a while untill it gets more stressful and frustrating.

And sadly, each time I'm missing a dragon - i feel that my goal in this game sliping through my fingers.

loki_freedom
05-17-13, 03:20 AM
I have to agree with this as these Dragons are not yearly or seasonal Dragons so it seems strange to remove them. At the very least, I'd say make them come back at the same time next year, so everyone still has a change to get them.

Maybe you should put up a poll regarding wheatear TL should remove non-seasonal Dragons from the game?

tks for ur suggestion, edited the thread with poll :)

kooky panda
05-17-13, 05:27 AM
You can leave your feedback on the current thread.

Limited Dragons (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons&highlight=limited+dragons)