PDA

View Full Version : All items missing from storage in Bakery Story Mother's Day Edition!

jewel75570
05-16-13, 01:18 PM
If you are using Bakery Story Mother's Day Edition, check your items in storage! I downloaded it, went to retrieve something from storage, and EVERYTHING WAS MISSING! My appliances, decor, wallpapers, tiles, tables, chairs, everything! I just wrote to support but before they wrote back I uninstalled and rolled back to the last version I was using and it's all still there, thank GOD, but it's missing in the Mother's Day edition! BEWARE!

[S8] Elsa
05-16-13, 01:58 PM
Please check your Storage in the back. The order of the items may not be the same. We have verified that items such as the Jazz Oven are correctly showing in the Mother's Day Edition.

TeasTeas
10-08-13, 05:09 PM
RS Haloween Edition current to date. Had an uncompleted jazz oven which I had finally just completed. Placed in storage and now on Halloween edition is not there! Jazz oven missing. Was NOT sold. Placed in storage so that I may work on current newer given completions. Gone.

TeasTeas
10-08-13, 05:41 PM
Rolling me back will also roll me back on time spent trying, as well as rolling me back on goals. Not really an acceptable answer to fixing throwing me back more. Noticed it was missing on going to get it back out since am building too many things already.. not sure if mine has just bugged out or theirs others with the issue coming.. but Jazz Oven is ::poof:: into the Halloween zone ether

TeasTeas
10-08-13, 05:43 PM
:: poof :: even..

kooky panda
10-08-13, 05:47 PM
RS Haloween Edition current to date. Had an uncompleted jazz oven which I had finally just completed. Placed in storage and now on Halloween edition is not there! Jazz oven missing. Was NOT sold. Placed in storage so that I may work on current newer given completions. Gone.

Try restarting your device, then check your storage again to see if it shows up.

TeasTeas
10-08-13, 05:48 PM
Ugh.. scratch.. nvm.. IM ON THE WRONG THREAD... doh... smh

TeasTeas
10-08-13, 05:51 PM
Thanks kooky. xo I'm in restaurant story.. its the oven requiring the cleff but not the drum one.. ran search which led me to wrong thread.. am having a moment..

TeasTeas
10-08-13, 06:02 PM
Yep. That did it. Folk oven.. its back! Thank you lol.

kooky panda
10-08-13, 07:16 PM
Yeah!! Glad you got it back!