PDA

View Full Version : LTO - Please bring them back sporadically

marlamindy2
05-16-13, 10:51 AM
Please please please offer the past LTO's maybe taking turns once a week, for a day?? Most of us have missed them because of being away or busy or sick, etc and I hate not having the opportunity to buy them. For example, I so wish I could have the Victorian boot display but I was away that week and it's driving me crazy!! lol.....Or the gold jewelry display....or the ice skate mannequin. etc. I understand they are limited, but every once in a while, throw one in for a day in case we missed something that we really really want.

leaable
05-16-13, 02:11 PM
I get what your feeling but they wouldn't be LTO's if they were brought back.

melody_nara
05-16-13, 03:10 PM
I agree with you on that!! PLEASE bring back those LTO items like Fairy tale display, Garden fashion display and Cherish fountain.

Ic3e
05-16-13, 05:37 PM
I agree with you on that!! PLEASE bring back those LTO items like Fairy tale display, Garden fashion display and Cherish fountain.

The Cherish Fountain was from the Valentine's Box 2012, not an LTO. I actually wouldn't want to have EVERY past LTO back because it would distract from the now and the future.

CuteTali
05-16-13, 05:41 PM
Yes, please bring back LTO's, even if for a limited amount of time. There are plenty of customers that haven't been around TL games from the beginning and it's irritating/frustrating/disappointing not to have a chance at buying them. Or sometimes it could be a week when people don't have finances for gem buying, so I think we should get another chance at it, not just on black friday. Also that would boost gem sales like mad, so both sides win. Am I right or am I right? ;)

lelaina752
05-16-13, 06:00 PM
You are right! :D I would LOVE to buy past LTOs. I would also love to buy items from discontinued boxes (and items from current boxes if TL would offer them for a limited amount of time). I spend so much around the holidays when past LTOs and box items were available.

nky1111
05-17-13, 08:34 AM
make them locked by level 99. so there would be at least some reason to get there xDD

marlamindy2
05-17-13, 09:01 AM
All good ideas! Especially making some unlock at each level until by level 99, they're all unlocked. It doesn't make sense (for either customer or company) to just have them for 5 days and then never again.

holliebaby
05-24-13, 03:56 PM
I would love the Aquarius Fountain. I seen it in someones shop and I thought it was gorgeous! Ugh, I really would love some LTO's. :(

andromedablack
05-24-13, 04:45 PM
It's unfair that so many beautiful displays are LTO! I for example would love to have the display of the fairytale theme, with the brunette fairy, but I wasn't play FS then... why not making a box with past LTOs?

danit_h
05-25-13, 02:55 AM
plssss bring bk the aquarius fountain one of my neighbors got it and its sooooooo prettyyyyyyyyy:):) and im not the only one who wants that....

jojopeanut
05-25-13, 11:43 PM
plssss bring bk the aquarius fountain one of my neighbors got it and its sooooooo prettyyyyyyyyy:):) and im not the only one who wants that....
Oh yes we've ask many times I too want this out of all the past LTO. This is the one I want the most. It's a beautiful fountain.

I wish TL would do a Christmas in July sale bringing back past items including this one. It would be an awesome opportunity instead of just the black Friday.

Ic3e
05-26-13, 12:16 AM
What if they made a box full of LTO's but that box was an LTO itself

Baraze
05-26-13, 12:25 AM
What if they made a box full of LTO's but that box was an LTO itself

Hey! Ill take it however I can get it. Am I the only one whos wishing its November already, for the sales? I feel like a dweeb, but I don't care!

farmer1600
05-26-13, 12:30 AM
I bought a bunch of 1st prize box prizes as LTO's when TL kept randomly (RE) releasing them.

Feel pretty bad for the people who spent who knows how much money gambling on those boxes and got stuck with a ton of 4th place 'prizes'

Then again, many of the neighbors/community members I visit, no longer have unique looking places - All look the same filled with those 'special items' because they were made available to everyone.

CuteTali
05-26-13, 02:52 AM
Hey! Ill take it however I can get it. Am I the only one whos wishing its November already, for the sales? I feel like a dweeb, but I don't care!

Me too! They need to have a black friday sale at least twice a year.

Ic3e
05-26-13, 03:25 AM
Me too! They need to have a black friday sale at least twice a year.

I don't see why they should, though. I mean Black Friday only happens once a year, not twice. Though I'd love a Black Friday sale.

CuteTali
05-26-13, 03:32 AM
I don't see why they should, though. I mean Black Friday only happens once a year, not twice. Though I'd love a Black Friday sale.

There are actually many many stores and websites that do a black friday sale twice a year to boost their sales, as they know customers are more likely to binge shop when prices get slashed dramatically for a short period of time. Look it up.

lelaina752
05-26-13, 04:06 AM
I would totally go for a sale for past LTOs and box items now. Black Friday seems so far away.

lelaina752
05-26-13, 04:11 AM
However, I would prefer NOT to have a box with past LTO items. I just have no luck with boxes and I haven't been playing them. I would be really disappointed if these items were only offered in a box (unless TL also makes them available for purchase for a limited time outside of the box).