PDA

View Full Version : Why do my neighbours not get my gifts?

wallbreaker14
05-16-13, 10:08 AM
Sorry if anyone has asked this before. I have 100 neighbours, but when I gift it says that 98 do not receive my gifts. Why is that?

Vinternatt
05-16-13, 10:14 AM
You can only send 3 gifts per day. Maybe you gifted to someone that is not your neighbour today. But it is 3 gifts per day max.

wallbreaker14
05-16-13, 10:16 AM
I'm not sure that's right. Wouldn't it prevent me from gifting like DragonStory does?

skeleton25
05-16-13, 10:17 AM
You can only send 3 gifts per day. Maybe you gifted to someone that is not your neighbour today. But it is 3 gifts per day max.

This is correct

Vinternatt
05-16-13, 10:21 AM
Well it is technically "preventing" you from gifting by saying 98 of your friends did not receive your gift :)

wallbreaker14
05-16-13, 10:21 AM
But then why isn't it 97 out of 100 that don't receive?

Vinternatt
05-16-13, 10:23 AM
Since you are "mass-gifting" you get that message. But when you gift people individually, after the 3rd person, the "gift" button and the gifts panel will disappear for the day.

Vinternatt
05-16-13, 10:25 AM
I already said that you probably sent a gift individually to either to a neighbour or someone who is not your neighbour. So you only had 2 gifts available and you used them up totalling to 3 gifts max per day limit.

wallbreaker14
05-16-13, 10:26 AM
You'd think I'd notice that though. Once a day I click through all my neighbours at once, and send 100 gifts to 100 people. 98 people do not receive them. Where does the third one go?

wallbreaker14
05-16-13, 10:36 AM
Additional: gifting on DragonStory actually prevents you (i.e. a pop up interrupts you to tell you so) and tells you that you can only send three gifts a day. However, Cafe Story allows me to click gifts for all my 42 neighbours, and only informs me that 2 did not receive them. Therefore, I must conclude that there is something else at play here.

skeleton25
05-16-13, 10:42 AM
What gift are you max gifting?
I think glimmer dust you can only send 2 so for other neighbor try gifting something else

wallbreaker14
05-16-13, 10:43 AM
Glimmer dust, furs, orbs and iron ore.

jackie2006
05-16-13, 10:51 AM
I think the third one is the Stomie's park or Stormie castle, it is the computer guy from TL. It always on top of your neighbor list. It can receive your gift but it does not count as the gift receiver.
let have a test to send out the gift to 99 guys without the stormies to see how many people recieve

{/QUOTE=wallbreaker14;631222]You'd think I'd notice that though. Once a day I click through all my neighbours at once, and send 100 gifts to 100 people. 98 people do not receive them. Where does the third one go?[/QUOTE]

graciemarie1
05-16-13, 12:07 PM
I think the third one is the Stomie's park or Stormie castle, it is the computer guy from TL. It always on top of your neighbor list. It can receive your gift but it does not count as the gift receiver.
let have a test to send out the gift to 99 guys without the stormies to see how many people recieve

{/QUOTE=wallbreaker14;631222]You'd think I'd notice that though. Once a day I click through all my neighbours at once, and send 100 gifts to 100 people. 98 people do not receive them. Where does the third one go?[/QUOTE]

@ jackie2006 I believe you are absolutely correct about Stormie receiving the 3rd gift.
@ walbreaker14...I'm sure that your first two friends are thrilled with the daily gifts. I hope they reciprocate your generosity!

jmekn
05-16-13, 11:57 PM
I have the same problem. The last month or so, I can no longer give gifts for all my neighbours at once, But before that I never had that problem. :/

maguar
05-17-13, 01:56 AM
I have the same problem. The last month or so, I can no longer give gifts for all my neighbours at once, But before that I never had that problem. :/

Since gifting was introduced the max has always been three a day. This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) has more details.

elaur
05-17-13, 05:07 AM
Why click 100 times to send three gifts to the same people every day?

bluebird5555
05-18-13, 06:38 PM
The gift feature in CS is the worst ever:(!! I mean, come on!!??!! Why can't we send at least 5 gifts per day!!??!! I'm poor so sending free gifts is actually a treat for me! It feels great to both give gifts and get them!! Also, the fact that the Alicorn takes 7 days to pay out was a disappointment!! When I saw if have 40 energy, but only actually gave 30 energy, it was like the rug was pulled from under my feet:(!! Oh, and no I don't have a life, I have small kids and THIS is my entertainment...lol

Gardienn
05-18-13, 06:44 PM
Max gifts definitely needs to be upped, like to at least 10, but even more imperative than that is being able to give at least the same number of gifts we can receive so we can reciprocate to everyone who gifts us. Ideally, we'd have a bit higher max on who we can gift to so we can reciprocate and then gift a couple more people.

Maguar, will you please send this request along to the development team? Thanks.

maguar
05-18-13, 11:02 PM
Max gifts definitely needs to be upped, like to at least 10, but even more imperative than that is being able to give at least the same number of gifts we can receive so we can reciprocate to everyone who gifts us. Ideally, we'd have a bit higher max on who we can gift to so we can reciprocate and then gift a couple more people.

Maguar, will you please send this request along to the development team? Thanks.

The request has been sent along previously but I'll send it again :)