PDA

View Full Version : Best and worst day since starting Castle Story

bluebellgirl68
05-16-13, 09:59 AM
Having just had my best and worst day almost at the same time I thought it might be entertaining to get other people's experiences.

My worst day
The morning I realised the half hour of time I had put in the night before hadn't synced somehow and all my actions had been lost. Doesn't seem too bad? In that half hour I had got 6 Lovecupines (6!!!) which had completed both Pink Pelts and Love Caravan goals in one go! AND I had levelled up so got an energy boost so harvested 15 carrots for the rich windbag and planted 15 more ready for the next day. Oh the grief, it bugged me all day.

My best day
The evening after my worst day when I managed to get all those Lovecupines again and duly completed both goals. Later this same night I also got the last Valentine plant I had been waiting for to complete Master Botany. My cup runneth over!

Oh and my second worst day?
About 30 seconds after my best day's collection of the valentine plant when I realised that in a moment of joy at getting the pink furs I had decided to rearrange things and had cleared both my amourous reeds and lustweed so hadn't in fact completed the Master Botany.

I have got the amourous reeds again now but am still trying to get the lustweed.

And the moral of this, beware a good day you may pay for it! Oh and don't tidy up!

RotomGuy
05-16-13, 10:15 AM
My Worst Day was most definitely due to awful timing. I was making Fancy Blocks and Beams and they were due to finish 5 minutes after I left the house. I couldn't be late, and I could speed up. What could of been Enchanted Blocks and Beams cooking while I was away was nothing. When I arrived home, I used half my energy harvesting my 15 Strawberries and then planned to use the remaining 15 to collect from my buildings. During strawberry collection a Fangbeast appeared. No critical hits or anything, so 5 energy gone, and it only dropped 2 energy. Then 5 Strawberries later another one appeared. I got a critical hit this time but still only got 2 energy. So now I have 10 energy left. I collected from my Love Shack and got a flower, put it down and mistakenly tended to all 6 of my flowers. So now with my remaining 4 energy I collect from a few buildings and then crawl through my neighbours to s****e enough energy to collect from my buildings. After the last building has been seen to, I level up and get 30 spare energy to boot.

My best day was when I accidentally bought a Cupid Pig. I thought it was going to be pretty bad but then I tended to it and levelled up so I managed all my Mushrooms and Ponds and the like. In that one collection spurt I got enough Glimmerdust to finish Ivy's hut, enough Bones to get 10,000 coins I needed for an expansion and enough Water to make the last two Fine Parchments. Hurrah!

Vinternatt
05-16-13, 10:18 AM
Well, I have a thread about this but:

My worst day (before deep mine was introduced, getting a Mithril and the 4th shard was a huge pain in you know where);
After I found the 4th shard from Tablet of Tabernum, I realized there was a sync error and I have lost the 4th shard. It is way more disastrous than anything else. Since getting shards can take MONTHS.

My best day:
Next day after that, I found a Mithril and at night I got my 4th shard for the second time. I guess I was crazy lucky.

It is not that hard to get a Mithril nowadays but 4th shard is still a problem.

bluebellgirl68
05-16-13, 10:21 AM
@vinternatt. I read your thread about the shard and connection the morning I had my little sync problem so totally understood.