PDA

View Full Version : Played 51 for Days now

OliversRock
05-15-13, 10:45 PM
So frustrated. Any suggestions?

OliversRock
05-18-13, 09:22 PM
Spent 45(!) freaking gems to finally beat it.

I hate this game

jua1978
05-18-13, 10:49 PM
I hate this game aswell I still need to get to area 10 to complete my other goals, I have played so long now and I really battle to get through the levels. When you do finish an area and think yay next area its still locked and you need more stars to enter the new area

jua1978
05-21-13, 08:32 AM
Did you managed to get by level51 I am stuck at level 49. Sooooo tired of this just a few more then I have reached my goal

onochord
06-03-13, 12:19 PM
So frustrated. Any suggestions?

I've been stuck on level 51 too. Any suggestions without having to use gems?

caverjen
06-07-13, 07:46 PM
Use the dye to change the color of some of the blasters.

vreeland
06-14-13, 01:46 PM
I've been doing this which does help some, but I still can't get beyond approx, 90%. I don't hate the game, but am curious if anyone's been able to beat this level without gems. Cheers, DV

arale_norimaki
06-20-13, 08:11 AM
Same here, even using the dye it doesn't change much. % moves real slow, even when I destroy 20 blocks at once. This level is CRAZY!

amuletmoon
06-21-13, 08:46 AM
I just ended a game at 90-freaking-6%!!! ARGH I'm so frustrated with this level! ><

stampinjane
06-24-13, 08:44 PM
I'm ready to give up! Quit & delete! I bet I!ve played this level 1000 times! Please...any hints out there that work??? Have gotten close a time or two...so frustrated! Aren't these games supposed to be fun?

arale_norimaki
06-25-13, 07:45 AM
I think Fruit mania is supposed to remind why you love OTHER TL games,lol

By the way, still stuck at level 51 :'(

evangelina812
06-30-13, 08:14 PM
Yes same here! Fruit Mania is WAY too hard I am seriously considering deleting this and even if I lose my bonus gold/gems in all of my other TL games. I really won't to get to island 10!!! I was so excited when I got to island 9, and thought that surely I could make it a few more levels. I wish TL had a "complete level" button that you could press for about40 gems or so and that would automatically give you one star and move you onto the next level. Don't you guys agree?

stampinjane
07-02-13, 12:37 PM
FINALLY got thru level 51...and truly cannot even tell you how I did it! I honestly bet I tried 2000 times to beat it!

angela3737
07-03-13, 06:07 AM
Was hoping for magic wand .....stuck forever on this level ..on 2 accounts :(

megielew
07-03-13, 04:55 PM
I haven't used any gems and I am currently at level 68...honestly just practice and try new things and save color blasters and blenders for when you really need them.

Em_storm
07-12-13, 12:22 PM
I think Fruit mania is supposed to remind why you love OTHER TL games,lol

By the way, still stuck at level 51 :'(

LOL, the truth comes out!

sanya87
07-12-13, 02:57 PM
I haven't used any gems and I am currently at level 68...honestly just practice and try new things and save color blasters and blenders for when you really need them.

me too, i passed it without gems, though i am not so good as you as i am on level 55 now. its possible of course, but it takes time and patience. looks like more you play, better you get but i understand people who give up, it can be quite annoying when you are really close and then you lose again and again.

jeffovich
07-15-13, 06:39 AM
Played it two dozens of times, often stopped at 98%! The key was to focus on the fruit coming in the very right angle of the field. First destroy the 5ers and then the explosives. You'll have a cascade coming! Good luck!

arikasi
07-29-13, 01:13 PM
Jeff is correct, I finished it first time after reading that. Clear those 5s, if you can't do it easily get the blender going and use that to clear that row. Use the explosives alternating on the colour you don't need followed by setting off a potion to change the colour of the next explosive to one you do need. Set off the explosive of the colour you do need and you get a good %. Do this twice over to make both potions change an explosive. Clear the remaining explosives so there are no specials on your board. Now it's just a matter of trying not to leave single blocks in rows down the bottom, you want to keep those blocks sliding over. So clear as normal to make the biggest section you can of one colour, set it off, rinse and repeat. At the very end just make sure you try to clear any section of 5s that you see, even if they are in a pipe.

kudukuda
08-01-13, 04:18 AM
Honestly, i hate this game but i'm addicted. I dont spen money. But somehow managed to get to level 79 and then got stuck. Tried this level again. I have three stars in it and dont remember how i got them. Sorry.
I feel most TL games are going after coins. But some good ones out there. Currently im playing castle story and enjoying it the most.

YouRockHyrule
09-25-13, 10:20 AM
This is my first forum post. I'm also stuck on level 51 so I really want help wih this too! 😔 I've got 91 percent at the most! It's good to know I'm not the only one stuck here but I know there must be a way to get past it! Plus this game crashes a lot.

fleischt
09-30-13, 12:02 PM
When you start out this level, start working the blocks on the left & bottom side. Remember bigger blocks give you higher % so carefully use your moves to get rid of a small block of an odd color to have a bigger block of the color you need. Then once the blender goes off, use it to clear the right column. Then decide the best time to use the bomber to clear out that color and give yourself bigger blocks of what you need. Only use the potion bottle if you have that color on either side of it and need to change a block or 2 in the middle to connect the color creating a larger block...otherwise your just wasting a move.
Continue to work the left & bottom side, rarely using moves on the right side because you will get more movement and blocks coming down the tube.
Good luck.

EmMaW18
02-04-15, 12:57 AM
HELP me please! I'm going crazy! Iv been stuck on level 51 about 4 months I just can't complete it. Iv tried every way I can think of & run out of moves around 75%. Iv been reading the comments on this forum & trying everything suggested but still no luck! Iv tried staying left, staying right & mixing both with the same outcome. I refuse to buy gems for games. I have a few questions maybe someone can help me?
1, at the start the 5's are bottom right corner how do I clear them if none have that colour attached?
2, how do you break the ice off the bombs?
3, how do I keep both bombs from meeting causing 1 of the bombs to change to the colour of the bomb you just used?
Any ideas people? If I can't solve this level soon I'm going to have to delete it! It's not really much fun anymore I'm just getting more annoyed with it.
Anything you think that may help please let me know thanks.