PDA

View Full Version : Theater upgrade issue

trendy4u
05-15-13, 10:13 PM
My theater is at level 4 and it says I have everything completed but won't let me hit build.. I have forced closed and deleted it and then the material requirements changes but after a couple minutes it then says I have all the material and it won't let me hit build... The requirements to upgrade keep changing and won't let me hit built.. Any suggestions

vchanhs
05-15-13, 10:43 PM
After you forced close and material changes, note down what is needed. That's is the real requirements. Any time you see coins as a requirement that is not in the thousands, that is a display issue.

Can TL just fix this display issue stuff? Valentine edition has no such issue so it should be possible to fix. Everyday there are people asking about it in forum. It's getting irritating.

trendy4u
05-16-13, 01:53 AM
I force closed and deleted the app and restarted the iPad .. Still not letting me select build .. I don't have the vday edition .. Not sure why these issues keep occurring

maguar
05-16-13, 03:00 AM
This spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE) lists the requirements.