PDA

View Full Version : a post of myself on my wall.. but i didnt post it!!!

Unregistered
07-09-10, 03:42 PM
hi, did that already happen to someone of you?
i wonder how that could be, no one else but me use my iphone!
i thought the names are registered, so how can someone use the same one??

has anyone an idea, how that comes?
im nearly about to delete the game, because i think my phone was hacked or something :((

trenae
07-09-10, 03:55 PM
hi, did that already happen to someone of you?
i wonder how that could be, no one else but me use my iphone!
i thought the names are registered, so how can someone use the same one??

has anyone an idea, how that comes?
im nearly about to delete the game, because i think my phone was hacked or something :((

In game names can be duplicated - Storm8 ID's can not be. It's very possible a player is using the same name you are. Did you click the name link and see if it takes you to your own farm or someone elses farm? I'd try that first. If you find that it's a different farm then you don't need to worry as your device wasn't hacked - it was just someone using the same name.

However if you click the name link and it takes you to your own farm and you in fact did not post that comment on your wall you should email the information to TeamLava Support so they can look into the matter. support@teamlava.com

Unregistered
07-09-10, 04:00 PM
thx for your answer! im a bit relieved now..

Unregistered
07-09-10, 04:02 PM
..a click on the name took me to another farm..

Unregistered
07-09-10, 04:08 PM
thx for your answer! im a bit relieved now..

..a click on the name took me to another farm..

You're good to go then. Glad it was another farm. Now you should feel at ease and go get your farm fun in for the day. :D

Unregistered
07-09-10, 04:09 PM
You're good to go then. Glad it was another farm. Now you should feel at ease and go get your farm fun in for the day. :D

Opps dang sorry - meant to include name so you saw that it was me responding.

Trenae

swati
07-09-10, 04:15 PM
It's too bad they didn't make it so the names have to be unique. I also now have a neighbour with the exact same name, and it's a bit off putting! I also had loads of neighbour requests today - and I am sure some of them were meant for her, because when I accepted them and had a look at their walls, I saw that she had posted on there asking them to add her - and they got me instead.