PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Scorpion Dragon

CytricAcid
05-15-13, 03:04 PM
For future reference, i'm on Android, which I know isn't as updated as the iPhone version and has more bugs (oh god that force closing u_u)
I evolved my Scorpion Dragon once, and now he's invisible! His little icon when you click on the habitats is gone too. Everything is fine, except you can't see him. I've tried restarting Dragon Story and moving him to another habitat, but it doesn't work. Any other ideas?

CytricAcid
05-15-13, 03:08 PM
Sorry for the double post, I can't find the edit button. :C
His habitat icon is here now, along with his shadow. However, he himself isn't appearing still! I'm so confused.

yayacupcake
05-15-13, 03:33 PM
You're using Original Dragon Story ( not Spring ) and are updated correct? Believe the version is 1.0.7.4 ( or something like that ), restart your device and start it up after your device has a chance to get all boot up ( SD Card scanned ) n what not... try again then.

PinkiePie2008
05-16-13, 12:57 AM
Hi. I have had an invisible poison dragon for some time now, happened exactly same as you. I am using the Spring edition. Even when breeding it he does not show up, thought it may reappear when transferring to den. Tried restarting but not worked. Hoping maybe when there is a new update he may return.