PDA

View Full Version : Losing coins?

loj1961
05-15-13, 10:25 AM
Whenever I buy an expansion or clearing of the weed wood, the game takes my coins, the bar appears above the item for a few seconds, and then the game goes to "processing". Once that happens, the expansion or item to be cleared goes back to normal, like I never bought it, and my coins are still gone!?! :(
So far, the game has robbed me of 41K worth of coins, maybe a little more. I have deleted and reinstalled, reset my device, turned it off several times, and still having the same problem. I am playing on an iPad2 and yes, it is updated to the latest IOS, 6 something.
Can someone tell me what's up? How do I get my coins back?

kooky panda
05-15-13, 10:42 AM
What is the version number of the current game you are playing? Check under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen.
Do you close out your game after playing or leave it open when you are not playing?

loj1961
05-15-13, 11:02 AM
I think it says version 14. Hard to read. I do not close it and I cannot see where to do that. Thanks for the reply. It just took another 10K when I tried another expansion

CosmaTerra
05-19-13, 09:34 AM
HI,

I do experience the same Problem, whenever I open/reload the Game and Claim my Coins from the Habitats. It took 1 or 2 minutes and the Game starts "processing". When it is done after a few seconds, all the Money I collected before is gone from the Counter and the Habitats are empty too - because of this Error Ive lost tentousands of coins in the last week... same thing happens when I do buy something before the Game did this "Initial" "processing" Thing, the Money gone, the Object lost or not started... IPad2 Version iOS 6.1.3 and Game Version 1.4.

Thanks for helping,
cosmaterra

ribboss
05-20-13, 04:58 AM
I too,am experiencing coin theft. I will try to expand and my coins disappear, the bar comes up like it is matureing. The game clicks and goes into processing mode . when it comes back , it comes back like nothing ever took place. Coins are still gone. I am playing on iphone 4. Can not find what version.This has also happened while buying food, habitat upgrades, clearing the island, etc. I hope you can help me out this is frustrating.

mirthful
05-20-13, 09:59 PM
This happens to me constantly. It's really frustrating since everything is so expensive. ($150000 to remove a weed wood tree? Really?) I am on v. 1.4 on iPad. A few days ago was the worst "processing" error ever. I lost about 40k coins, 900 xp, and it reset my removal of a fung stone. I paid 75000 coins to remove it and it was wasted. I contacted customer support and no one responded, naturally. Kind of wondering if this game is worth the aggravation.

LanternFire
06-04-13, 01:22 AM
This just happened to me :c Had close to 72,000 in coins like, an hour ago. But I opened the game and now I have around 46,000 8( What the heck happened?! I'm trying to save up (since everything is so freaking expensive) so missing hard earned coins put quite a damper on that!

minivanninja
06-09-13, 12:41 PM
Same problem here. DS version 1.4. IPad2 iOS 6.1.3

It will start an expansion or clearing or building a habitat then the "processing". Popup comes up and I've lost half of the coins I just spent and nothing is cleared/clearing. Built/building. It will often cancel out a quest as well, but keep my coins. It's so frustrating because I'm just getting to a point where I can afford more and I'm getting *****ed!

mrarfan
06-10-13, 05:25 AM
You guys try this :-
While it says 'Processing'...Try closing the app,If you're using iOS,exit the game,double press Home Button,Press & Hold Dragon STory and press on the small red minus...It should close the app...It works for me though..:/

Morcash927
06-11-13, 04:46 AM
I have DS ver. 1.4 iPad ver. 4.3.5

I'm not updating my iPad version today, but maybe in the future I will. This time I know without a doubt that I lost $3000 coin from a quest. It's been happening since I started the game in the beginning, and now I'm at level 50-something. I clicked all my dragons to earn coin to cover the $650k upgrade to a habitat. I upgraded it 3 or 4 times and it would revert back, putting my coins back. The last time I upgraded the habitat, I collected the quest money of
$3k. When it reverted back afterwards, I didn't get the $3k quest coin back, nor could I re-collect it from the quest. So, I've reset my network, etc as usual. I didn't reset my game because I had just done that the other day! And your saying here that I need to be on IOS 6. I figured, since I've put my own money into this game, and have not been aware from you guys that that's been the problem. I figured that out a long time ago, when this game crashed every single time I tried to collect from a quest. I knew I've not been getting my quest money all along, but how can anyone prove that?! This sucks a lot for those of us who loose coins all the time, and come to find out that we've got to be technically updated every time the developers update. That doesn't sit well with me as a gamer/consumer who has purchased gold/coins with you. Like I said I'm not updating my IOS now, maybe in the future, but we should be given back the coins we've lost.....but how do you do that, say I lost more than $3k in total? What figure, $25k+?
I'm not happy with loosing coins, but not happy either easily accepting coin returns fearing that it starts a trend for everyone. :(

Morcash927
06-11-13, 04:54 AM
I guess I do know what the solution is to update my IOS, but feel like that should be a requirement when the game was downloaded in the beginning. To me, that hurts your own ratings, and I love the game. I wouldn't be level 50 if I didn't like the game.