PDA

View Full Version : I've stopped getting Troll Essence!

mailedogwhat
05-15-13, 07:39 AM
How do I get more troll essence? I fight at least 10 trolls a day and I get troll horns and other stuff but never troll essence. I get stuff from Ivy's Hut and the Magic Garden but never troll essence. I only get money from the troll pit. I need to complete my light armor for the Heart of the Sands goal. It's been over 2 weeks!

I'm also getting NO Alicorn parts from the quests and I have done over 30 of them in about a month and a half. Is this just not going to happen?

Frustrated!

clarontinalisa
05-15-13, 08:36 AM
Have you checked your storage. I am maxed out on troll essence so don't get any when I fight it anymore got 99. You may be the same.

I can sympathise with the alicorns parts, still no wing for me yet but I did get a horn 2 weeks ago. I have been doing an adventure every day for over 2 1/2 months now.

S1Rensong
05-15-13, 08:39 AM
Wow, you're maxed on Troll Essence? I get one in every 10 fights if I'm lucky!

maj1977
05-15-13, 08:50 AM
Not sure why your having such bad luck with the troll essence. I just fight trolls whenever they come up and have a plentiful supply and I've made enough armor to go on three of the new adventures. Things in the game are just random sometimes. I do feel your pain on the alicorn parts. I go on an adventure every single day and rotate through all of them. Never had an alicorn part drop since I got the goal in February sometime.

brandonu
05-15-13, 09:38 AM
I'm also maxed on troll essence. I feel like I fought tons of them before there was even a use for it. The only thing that I remember using it on so far is the light armor and that only uses 1.

joylogan
05-16-13, 09:33 AM
me too, i'm maxed on troll essence, 94 exactly, nd I've done like 10 armor

lotuskat
05-16-13, 12:55 PM
I wish we could trade items with our neighbors! I'm sitting on troll essence that I'd love to trade for something else...furs, rat tails, iron even.

catcrack
05-16-13, 01:39 PM
I'm usually maxed on the stuff, you can have some of mine. It smells rather awful anyway.

(=^ェ^=)

YFM25
05-17-13, 03:53 PM
I am also having the same problem. No troll essence for the last 7 days.. I guess there might be a bug or something to be fixed...

jjbirdiv
05-18-13, 05:01 PM
Try the middle button the whole time to finish the troll off. Not sure if it does anything but ive been getting a lot of troll essence lately and thats how ive been fighting them. Worth a try.

YFM25
05-18-13, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the info, but I usually use the middle button to fight trolls and get no essence. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

ecsmith34
05-18-13, 09:24 PM
I am having the same problem. No troll essence for days, although I have plenty of trolls. I tried the middle button approach tonight but to no avail. I will run out of troll essence soon...

puffindutch
05-19-13, 02:25 AM
My troll are very scholarly. They lurk by the libraries. I have four libraries and bashed up three trolls and got three essence this morning!!My knights also seem energised by sugar, getting good lots from the desert sands adventure. Hope I am not making them fat....