PDA

View Full Version : Which characters would you animate?

Cesar49
05-15-13, 04:07 AM
I often imagine conversations and meetings between the characters in my kingdom. What would Ivy really say to Sabina (they don't exactly have much in common!) or Thomas to all those student wizards? My favourite is Thurston. At the moment he's wandering around looking lost, 'cos I had to move his house to fit in a second deep mine. I can hear him muttering to himself "I know it was here somewhere. Must stop drinking so much!" So who would you like to animate? ;)

Oliver118
05-15-13, 09:37 PM
I often imagine conversations and meetings between the characters in my kingdom. What would Ivy really say to Sabina (they don't exactly have much in common!) or Thomas to all those student wizards? My favourite is Thurston. At the moment he's wandering around looking lost, 'cos I had to move his house to fit in a second deep mine. I can hear him muttering to himself "I know it was here somewhere. Must stop drinking so much!" So who would you like to animate? ;)

I would animate either Ivy or, if there was a Baron wandering around your kingdom, the Baron.