PDA

View Full Version : Cinco de Mayo

gwenisland
05-14-13, 11:37 PM
I finished the Condo de Mayo goal by taking the candy to a friend and accepted the new goal, but after a few minutes I get a message saying my bakery is out of sync with the server and I been refreshed. After that I checked my goal list and saw that my new goal is gone and the old one is back saying I still need to take the last candy. I have done it again and again, but the same thing keeps happening. What can I do please?

shambolina77
05-15-13, 02:05 AM
I was having the same problem - today it let me deliver to a different neighbour and move forward but it isn't allowing me to do any of the next tasks or registering the fact that I bought the machine. Help!!!

shambolina77
05-15-13, 02:08 AM
I was having the same problem - today it let me deliver to a different neighbour and move forward but it isn't allowing me to do any of the next tasks or registering the fact that I bought the machine. Help!!!
sorry I am using android I think version 1.5.5.7.4

maguar
05-15-13, 02:42 AM
I finished the Condo de Mayo goal by taking the candy to a friend and accepted the new goal, but after a few minutes I get a message saying my bakery is out of sync with the server and I been refreshed. After that I checked my goal list and saw that my new goal is gone and the old one is back saying I still need to take the last candy. I have done it again and again, but the same thing keeps happening. What can I do please?

Have you tried closing out of your game and restarting it? Have you tried going to a different neighbour? You need to go to 6 unique neighbours (stormie doesn't count)

It's been awhile but I think you get one already built. Have you built a second one?

dramom
05-16-13, 02:28 PM
I am also having this problem: every time I buy the machine, it lets me place it, then immediately tells me that my game is out of sync. The machine disappears, and I am back to the last candy needing to be delivered. It only recognizes the last candy as delivered when I deliver to Stormie.
I am running Bakery Story: Mother's Day Edition version 1.5.5.7.4 on Android version 2.3.5 I have rebooted my phone and uninstalled/reinstalled the game.