PDA

View Full Version : replace certain items?

florasfashionz
05-14-13, 05:44 PM
Since they remove the holiday items, why do I still see "Holiday Sweets", I mean really, do we really need chocolate in a fashion store? What would be the harm in replacing that or the "Circular Sofa" with the Glamour Display. At least the glamour display has actual clothing on the mannequins.

What would be the harm done in keeping the new displays longer in fashion story so that people have some incentive to continue to play. One girl said she quit after playing for a year because it got boring.

It just irks me that they keep a million different kinds of lamps, yet they can't keep a display that they've been working on so long, wouldn't they want to show their hard work for more than 5 days, if it was really that hard to make?:mad::(

Bottom line, we need more display choices, it's not a furniture store, seriously. I like the game, but someone who works in the team lava office a their desk must be reading my post and would want to make a change.

danit_h
05-15-13, 03:35 AM
You want display buy gems.. I never bought gems and i have many displays in my store including the glamour .. u can earn many gems by mastering catalougs like me.. My problem is that i dont have space left for more displays and i have 2 in storge.. It takes time to expand..