PDA

View Full Version : Over 99th level

msrosalind
05-14-13, 05:09 PM
What happens to my neighbors after they have reached the 99 level. They seem to disappear. Are there levels above 99?

Zee_Zatara
05-14-13, 07:30 PM
I'm level 99 and I haven't disappeared. :p Once you reach level 99, it takes over 8 million points to reach level 100. To give you an idea how long that might take, I've been playing since August 2011 and I only have 2.05 million points. So level 100 players are very rare, though I have seen one once.

jojopeanut
05-14-13, 09:08 PM
Im lvl 99 and Im here too. Yes it takes a long time I only know of lvl 100 player.

msrosalind
05-15-13, 12:51 PM
I appreciate your comments (zee Zatara and jojo peanut). But neither of you are my neighbors. I have had several neighbors that I saw advance to the 99th level and I've never seen them advance to the next level and after a few months they were gone. Maybe they just got tired of playing.

Zee_Zatara
05-15-13, 11:31 PM
I appreciate your comments (zee Zatara and jojo peanut). But neither of you are my neighbors. I have had several neighbors that I saw advance to the 99th level and I've never seen them advance to the next level and after a few months they were gone. Maybe they just got tired of playing.

Yes, my guess is once they realized they needed 8 million points to get to the next level (which is 4 times the number of points you need to get from level 1 to level 99!!!) they just decided to quit the game. Which is understandable. It took me over a year and a half to accumulate 2 million points, so it will probably take me another 6 years to accumulate another 8 million points. Who knows where I'll be in 6 years, or even if Fashion Story will still exist 6 years from now! I don't blame level 99 players for quitting, but I'm just going to keep playing anyway until I lose all interest.

jazzling88
05-21-13, 11:37 PM
well I've nbrs with level 100 and also 101. I've known them for long. It had taken them nearly a year to reach there.