PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor says he bred treasure dragon with diamond and clockwork???!!!

ecxtasy
05-14-13, 02:48 PM
As above!!! Been posting on walls

funnyrandomness5112
05-14-13, 02:50 PM
That is impossible.....

ecxtasy
05-14-13, 02:54 PM
That's what I thought. I asked if he meant or she that he bought it not bred it. A high level player but why post on everyone's wall I've seen it on 3 walls.

Normally I tell people not to spam my walks but wanted to see if said island was part of the forum and came on here to say. Actually I'm gonna check the treasure dragon thread I'm wondering if this person is the same who claimed to have bred it in that thread

funnyrandomness5112
05-14-13, 02:55 PM
That's what I thought. I asked if he meant or she that he bought it not bred it. A high level player but why post on everyone's wall I've seen it on 3 walls.

Normally I tell people not to spam my walks but wanted to see if said island was part of the forum and came on here to say. Actually I'm gonna check the treasure dragon thread I'm wondering if this person is the same who claimed to have bred it in that thread

Well they are probably spamming. More than likely it was bought.

maguar
05-14-13, 03:06 PM
As per the first post in the treasure dragon thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50626-Dragon-update-Treasure-dragon-IOS-only), it cannot be bred. Closing this thread as it could confuse others.