PDA

View Full Version : New Monster Effect? The Case of the Missing Coins

jdelvalle1
05-14-13, 10:35 AM
I have experienced this for the past 3 days or so, I had been watching my coins carefully out of impatience b/c I was waiting to have enough for my amphitheater, "suddenly" I noticed I'm short 10,000 coins or so. I think it's a glitch, look for threads in the forum, none come up, I decide I'm crazy.
It happens again, I ponder quitting the game *nahhh*, so I decide to be really careful & watch my coins like a hawk to determine cause...
Today it happened, I purposely attracted a fangbeast by clicking 3 piggies in a row, finished ****ing him, look up (waiting for that 300,000 for Manticore expansion makes me impatient also) & there it is my wallet down from 150,000 something to 140,000 something. I harvest carrots, plant new ones & proceed to hit my head again the wall.
Can a moderator look up if this a new monster effect? I don't think this has happened w/ every monster, so I'm not sure this is a glitch & I'm on an iPod Touch & just recently downloaded the regular version of CS too...

maguar
05-14-13, 02:58 PM
Can you please that screenshots of the steps including your coin balance?

jdelvalle1
05-15-13, 11:18 AM
I already thought about that, I will attempt to predict when it happens & take the shots. But so far today it hasn't happened, so the cause might not be a monster at all. I realize how unhelpful that sounds, it may be an error with the counting system & that maybe I didn't have the original amount in the first place & it recounted properly once it reloaded, however unlikely that may be...in any case I'll try redownloading the game & will keep you updated if it happens again & depending under which circumstances it does I'll contact TL support.

jdelvalle1
05-15-13, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the help though ^_^

maguar
05-15-13, 02:58 PM
I'm keeping an eye on mine when I fight fangbeasts just in case I can spot it.

Koalalady247
05-15-13, 03:58 PM
I also have noticed that my coins have gone missing! I knew I hadn't bought anything from the market and my crops were full so I hadn't spent there! It had been my challenge to get to 800,000 coins and I had achieved that when suddenly I noticed my coin tally was approx 720,000! I thought I must have made a mistake but now I wonder...I will be watching this now like the proverbial hawk!!!������

Oliver118
05-15-13, 09:35 PM
I also have noticed that my coins have gone missing! I knew I hadn't bought anything from the market and my crops were full so I hadn't spent there! It had been my challenge to get to 800,000 coins and I had achieved that when suddenly I noticed my coin tally was approx 720,000! I thought I must have made a mistake but now I wonder...I will be watching this now like the proverbial hawk!!!������

Hmmm....Must be a bug or a glitch. Maybe it's fixed in a future update.

tipsister
05-21-13, 12:15 PM
I've noticed the same thing with coins disappearing. I lost about 10,000 coins from collecting from an adventure.

It's very frustrating because my focus right now is collecting coins for my expansion. Ugh.