PDA

View Full Version : Losing coins

chefjune78
05-13-13, 11:46 PM
Not able to keep coins at the level I bring them to. I also bought farm #5 and clicked to place it and it disappeared. Also disappeared was a tree I was clearing. To date I figure I have lost about $5,000. Why? Playing on IPad 2 and this problem just appeared today. My island name is Silver Dragon and my ID: chefjune78

teresango
05-26-13, 05:05 AM
Same here! Grr!

mremystery11
05-27-13, 10:44 AM
Me as well. I think it has something to do with collecting coins from the sparkles on your habitats.

mremystery11
05-27-13, 10:49 AM
Just found this http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28857-Play-tips-disappear&p=311677&viewfull=1#post311677

ozymandias26
05-31-13, 02:58 PM
I just downloaded the game last night, using an Iphone 5.
Must say I'm having a blast playing this game. However I keep running into an annoying bug.
Certain activities I'm noticing, will deduct the correct amount of coinage (Silver) but then whatever purchased, will not take effect.
That is I've upgraded my fire habitat twice (loss of 10k silver coins), tried to expand into forest areas twice (8k coins lost), and tried to clear different environment brush (1500 seems to to be the most common scrub that will fail). As you can see I've lost lots of silver coins and it seems as if I'm stuck in the game as I can't complete any objectives anymore. It's almost like I'm paying for the upgrade/clearing brush/whatever but then the actions are rolled back. I should note that other activities are unaffected. I've had dragons breeding this whole time and their timer isn't adjusted, or the hour long apples growth timer will be unaffected. (which makes me think it isn't a roll back more of a bug.)

What I've done.
-turned off my iPhone and turned it back on.
-closed the program by double tapping the home button
-deleted and redownloaded the game from the app store.
Nothing seems to remedy this issue.

Any help would be great!

Thank you

ozymandias26
05-31-13, 03:35 PM
Sigh...
it just happened again
I paid 5k for the quest "new dawn" I went to collect the reward and by the time I could hit collect a "processing" screen came up and I lost all my money! oh and the quest objective was not completed.

Any help would be appreciated

scottyhaha
05-31-13, 03:55 PM
Idk never happen to me so I guess send a email to TL support team

kooky panda
05-31-13, 04:47 PM
Are you playing the regular Dragon game?
Do you have the most current software version for your Iphone?

ozymandias26
05-31-13, 05:26 PM
Hello Kooky Panda,

My iPhone is running iOS 6.1.4 (most current version) and the game is Dragon Story (features the red dragon as the icon's picture)
I'm assuming it's the most up to date version as the apple store doesn't have any downloadable updated for it.

chellybooz
06-01-13, 01:51 AM
me to I cant believe it I have lost coins over the last few days!!!

leoninefire
06-01-13, 07:14 PM
I'm having the same issue I think. I will collect coins from habitats that sparkle and reset quite often allowing me to collect almost every 3-5 seconds. I will collect enough coins to upgrade or buy a new habitat and with in a few seconds of making the purchase the game with "process" and when it's done the new purchase will be removed and totally disappear and the coins will be all gone as well. It seems to only do this when the habitats are rebooting and sparkling very often.

Does this sound like what's happening to you?

leoninefire
06-01-13, 07:16 PM
I have the iPhone 4S and it's up to date

doop01
06-01-13, 07:24 PM
I'm having the same issue I think. I will collect coins from habitats that sparkle and reset quite often allowing me to collect almost every 3-5 seconds. I will collect enough coins to upgrade or buy a new habitat and with in a few seconds of making the purchase the game with "process" and when it's done the new purchase will be removed and totally disappear and the coins will be all gone as well. It seems to only do this when the habitats are rebooting and sparkling very often.

This was happening on my boyfriend's phone too. Try not to collect the re-generated sparkles, or if you do, immediately visit a neighbour or someone. This seemed to stop the loss of coins and items that had been paid for but never received.

maguar
06-01-13, 07:42 PM

If they're resetting that quickly you may have the habitats on sparkly spots (they sparkle without being played) check your newsfeed to see if they have been played with. Try moving those habitats to other spots and placing other buildings there instead.