PDA

View Full Version : roasted chicken

1skippybink
05-13-13, 02:59 PM
The game asked me to cook three roasted chickens and after two days all three were done it didn't recognize them. Also every day the game goes through all my past challenges before I can play. All the completed one's.

bobbyrae
05-13-13, 03:03 PM
The goal requires RoastED chicken which is on the grill.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/e792c3bfe29c0ed7db9a161e198873f6.jpg

Because we also have Roast chicken on another appliance it has caused no end of confusion.

1skippybink
05-13-13, 03:08 PM
OMG. Thanks

1skippybink
05-13-13, 04:12 PM
What about the completed chlenges showing up it is a little painful going through them all

bobbyrae
05-13-13, 04:37 PM
What about the completed chlenges showing up it is a little painful going through them all
Not sure about the repeating challenges. Maybe you could email TL support about it. But if you got credit for them already and they keep popping up and giving you more gems & coins, keep doing them is what I say!

kooky panda
05-13-13, 08:01 PM
Try deleting and redownloading your game to see if this corrects the issue.
If you you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know the names of the goals that keep popping up.

[S8] Regina
05-14-13, 03:49 PM
The Roasted Chicken caused quite a confusion! We now changed the name to Marinated Chicken, and the recipe is still in the Basic Grill.

kas_kitty
05-15-13, 06:55 PM
Try deleting and redownloading your game to see if this corrects the issue.
If you you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know the names of the goals that keep popping up.

I don't know about the other person.. but my husband and I get a bunch of quests that have been completed or time ran out on that pop up every single time there is an update to the games (at the very least FS BS and RS) it is mostly the gem quests but others pop up as well.. and we have to exit out of them all to get them to go away.. once they go through the once it is fine until the next update.. but I agree that if this bug could be looked into that would be awesome (also deleting and re-downloading does not help it comes back again at the next update)