PDA

View Full Version : Old Seasonal Ovens

Hanakimi87
05-13-13, 11:49 AM
I totally forgot to purchase the seasonal oven from the Thanksgiving edition (that requires turkey parts and cornucopias). I tried downloading the Thanksgiving version again but it isn't an option for me, although I've heard it works for other people. Anyone had luck with this? I have a ton of parts for this appliance!

islanddoll1
05-13-13, 12:39 PM
I do this often to get decor and appliance that didn't have enough gems or coins to get before. I go to my apps, where i see all the apps I ever downloaded and then choose it from there. if you just search for a seasonal edition you might not find it. You must have had downloaded it before so you can reinstall now. You wont find it if you never installed it when it was out.

cherryberry9
05-13-13, 03:34 PM
So for me, I don't have the Thanksgiving version in the store but since I downloaded it when it was available, I can "*****" and get items not accessible to other people.

Hanakimi87
05-13-13, 05:45 PM
Ah. It's not in the play store anymore. I shouldn't have uninstalled it!

cherryberry9
05-13-13, 06:19 PM
Ah. It's not in the play store anymore. I shouldn't have uninstalled it!

Oh well! Maybe they'll re-release it sometime if your lucky.

foxysquash
05-13-13, 08:24 PM
I was able to download the thanksgiving version (didn't have it prior to that) and the turkey oven was not available. :(

jessie_nix
05-13-13, 08:40 PM
You can find the Thanksgiving version on the amazon app store.

anurulz
05-14-13, 12:16 PM
i found the thanksgiving version but the oven was not on..so it is pointless..

Hanakimi87
05-14-13, 01:41 PM
Thanks for checking guys. I was afraid of that. :( I wish they would bring it back! What's the point of having all of these leftover parts?

jtdesignz
05-16-13, 12:28 AM
I was able to download the thanksgiving version (didn't have it prior to that) and the turkey oven was not available. :(

Same here, got it from amazon but no oven :(

Rainstorms45
05-16-13, 06:06 AM
If you use the play store you can click on it and the in the menu click on my apps, for the android it has 2 columns one installed the other all, if u installed the game it still is under the all section and u can redownload it from there.