PDA

View Full Version : Now your ready Quest Help needed.

CelestiasHeaven
05-13-13, 10:20 AM
I need help here and i hope this time i will get an answer and not be ignored again!
You?ll need to serve 2 Chicken and Dumplings in this quest, and now the answer is how?
Witch oven do i need for?i cannot find anywhere the receipt for the chicken or the dumplings.

HELP!

meme1098
05-13-13, 10:25 AM
Sorry no one has helped you before. The chicken & dumplings is on the regular oven or easy oven. You have to scroll all the way to the end to find it. At least that's where it was when I was doing those goals. Go all the way to the end of the recipes and it should be there.

CelestiasHeaven
05-13-13, 10:30 AM
Thx, for now i found the Chickens receipe but still not the dumplings but thx for the quick answer :)

meme1098
05-13-13, 10:33 AM
Be sure your looking at recipes on the oven and not the stove.

TinksThots
05-13-13, 11:38 AM
Thx, for now i found the Chickens receipe but still not the dumplings but thx for the quick answer :)

'Chicken and Dumplings' is one recipe, if that's not what it says, it's not the right one. :)

TinksThots
05-13-13, 11:45 AM
This (forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50959-RS-quot-Gran-Gran-Goals-quot-May-1&p=616557&viewfull=1#post616557) is what you should be looking at. Like meme said, scroll all the way to the end of the recipes, that's where we all found it, on the regular oven. :)

Oliver118
06-03-13, 10:33 PM
Sorry no one has helped you before. The chicken & dumplings is on the regular oven or easy oven. You have to scroll all the way to the end to find it. At least that's where it was when I was doing those goals. Go all the way to the end of the recipes and it should be there.

Or you can tap the book on an oven, then click on the Breakfast tab and it should be the fourth recipe that appears (you'll have to scroll once to the side)

TinksThots
06-04-13, 08:34 PM
Or you can tap the book on an oven, then click on the Breakfast tab and it should be the fourth recipe that appears (you'll have to scroll once to the side)

Hey, good looking out. ;)

Oliver118
06-07-13, 10:39 PM
Thanks, Tinks!:)