PDA

View Full Version : How do I start over?

bekisuzbe
05-13-13, 08:23 AM
I just installed but my phone screwed up during the start where it was telling me what to do and when I come back to the game it doesn't tell me what to do now. I am trying to start over but I clear data on the app, uninstall and start over but there is no way to change to a new account or delete or anything. Everytime I start the game it goes back to the same screen and doesn't tell me what to do.

hamadrys
05-13-13, 08:46 AM
Maybe you can find answers here about what to do : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

Or people on here can help you :)

kwhales
05-13-13, 09:25 AM
Once a game is started and an ID was chosen, it cannot be restarted. Best thing to do is ask questions here. You will find alot of players willing to help you.

bekisuzbe
05-13-13, 11:27 AM
I am just uninstalling the game. This system is complete BS.

midnightmeerkat
05-13-13, 12:44 PM
I am just uninstalling the game. This system is complete BS.

Sorry to hear you don't like the game.... The info is all stored on teamlava servers so that is why you can't restart, and as kwales said if you ask questions you will get help

bekisuzbe
05-13-13, 01:51 PM
I understand that. however more control could be given to the user over their save game. storm8 games have a reset option. And clear instructions in game on how to transfer to a new device.

Don't know if I like the game or not.

midnightmeerkat
05-13-13, 02:17 PM
I understand that. however more control could be given to the user over their save game. storm8 games have a reset option. And clear instructions in game on how to transfer to a new device.

Don't know if I like the game or not. I like The Croods and was searching for a similar game.
To start playing the game there is a book icon top left with your island goals in it.... Click on it and complete those goals, new ones will appear as you are completing the goals

kwhales
05-13-13, 02:45 PM
There is a game guide here on the forum. It can be very useful. But like I said, the best guide is us.

lollipop_rp
05-13-13, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I totally agree with kwhales

midnightmeerkat
05-13-13, 05:09 PM

Don't know if I like the game or not.
Instructions for transferring to a new device here. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device/page53&highlight=Transfer+game

funnyrandomness5112
05-13-13, 05:24 PM
You can't start over on the same device if that is what you want to do.