PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with receiving gold gifts

kaejer
05-13-13, 06:09 AM
Hey there,

I'm having an issue where every day for the past week I've had tons of gold sent to me, but all of them I cannot accept. It's an average of 10+ a day, and up until this week it was the normal you can accept 3 and the rest you can't. Now I can't receive any gold, with the exception of getting 1 gold this morning (yay).

This is really frustrating if it's a bug, but if gold gifting has changed then I'll just have to spend my current gold and forget about saving up for the Treasure Dragon.

Please let me know if anyone has any information on whether this is a bug or if gold gifting has changed and I just haven't found it out yet.

Thanks!

pegasus14
05-13-13, 06:23 AM
You may want to email support on this. As far as I know, there shouldn't be a limit on how much gold you can receive, only how much you may send.

montrianmaster
05-13-13, 06:27 AM
I know. I am having the same problem too. Please fix it!

montrianmaster
05-13-13, 06:27 AM
I even having trouble sending gifts.

kwhales
05-13-13, 07:58 AM
You can send three gold gifts a day. If you pick more, you will get a notice that some already received them max gifts for the day.

You can receive 20 golds (or gifts) a day. If someone sends you gold. Do not deny a request. if you do, the neighbor who gift it will not be able to give it to someone else.

Remember, you can only receive 20 gifts per day, whether it be gold, lotus blossoms or maps. So if you also are receiving maps or blossoms, this will limit the amount of gold you can get each day. This may be why peoples gold count decreased.

midnightmeerkat
05-13-13, 12:52 PM
You can send three gold gifts a day. If you pick more, you will get a notice that some already received them max gifts for the day.

You can receive 20 golds (or gifts) a day. If someone sends you gold. Do not deny a request. if you do, the neighbor who gift it will not be able to give it to someone else.

Remember, you can only receive 20 gifts per day, whether it be gold, lotus blossoms or maps. So if you also are receiving maps or blossoms, this will limit the amount of gold you can get each day. This may be why peoples gold count decreased.
Pretty sure that gold is separate from the maps and blossoms.

kooky panda
05-13-13, 02:07 PM
Pretty sure that gold is separate from the maps and blossoms.

Correct^^^
You can receive a total of 20 gifts(gold) per day.

You can also receive a total of 20 maps/goals request/crafting item per day.

Kaejer- As I posted on your Castle Thread the same thing applies with Dragon story

When you open your game everyday you will have a list of gifts you just received that day but you will also see a list of gifts you had gotten and accepted over the last couple of days. These are the ones where the accept button is greyed out.
Look at the time the gift was sent.
Once you return you three gifts for the day, this list will disappear until the next day.

kwhales
05-13-13, 04:07 PM
Correct^^^
You can receive a total of 20 gifts(gold) per day.

You can also receive a total of 20 maps/goals request/crafting item per day.

Kaejer- As I posted on your Castle Thread the same thing applies with Dragon story

Wow. Never knew that. Thanks.

nanatera
03-11-14, 06:28 PM

So what are lotus blossoms because I've never seen them?

Anaboe
03-12-14, 03:24 PM
Lotus blossoms are material you need in the IOS-version of DS to craft a Lotus-dragon. You can ask your neighbors to give you a lotus-blossom, just like you ask them for maps. But it's IOS/Apple only.

SaTy22
03-13-14, 04:46 AM

This is not right.
I receive 20 Maps per day and independently gain between 10-20 gold.
So there must be a seperate limit for each of them.
No idea how lotus blossoms behave, cause they are TeamApple only.

MakJulos
03-13-14, 05:20 AM
Woot, do you get 10-20 gold per day? How can you gift back that ever? Or maybe that's not the plan hehe...myself i have a few super nice neighbors that usually send me 3-6 gold per day, and i'm filling a notebook with their names making a schedule on who to pay back, one by one. I've told ppl that perhaps they should not send me more until i've managed to pay back some, but some seem as stubborn as they are nice and just keep gifting lol! Well, it's a nice problem ofc, and i do appreciate their kindness a lot! It would be nice though if we could send away gifts to more than 3 neighbors per day hmm...