PDA

View Full Version : Flashing screen error

ntdthanh92
05-13-13, 04:23 AM
Hi all, i really love this game but it doesn't work with my phone (i think). I had this problem with all Teamlava's game and couldnt find a solution for it (i didnt do anything with game, just install then open, and the error occurs)

I did move it to SD card, but it didnt work, then I uninstall, shut down the phone, then turn on and reinstall it again (i guess i've done it for 5 times) but... maybe it doesn't like me, so sad :(

Cuz I dont know how to describe this error correctly for u guys, so here is a video, hope that it can helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxFLgS1UYXQ

btw, here is my information:
Android version: 4.0.4
Game version: Cinco De Mayo 1.5.5.7

Really need ur help :( pls help me :(

FrozenTurtle
05-13-13, 03:20 PM
Thanks for reporting this issue! Another player has encounter this issue before but we weren't able to identify the cause. We'll pass your device information along to our Engineering Team to assist them in resolving the issue.

ntdthanh92
05-13-13, 06:29 PM
Thanks for reporting this issue! Another player has encounter this issue before but we weren't able to identify the cause. We'll pass your device information along to our Engineering Team to assist them in resolving the issue.

tyvm for ur help :) im in love with this game but this issue makes me crazy :(( i entered my restaurant yesterday, and it stopped flashing, i thought u guys fixed this :( but after I wake up, it happens again :(( hope these information can help our Engineering Team :(

FrozenTurtle
05-14-13, 11:05 AM
Was anything different when you logged in and were not experiencing the issue? Were you using a different version of Restaurant Story? Have you recently changed any settings on your device?

ntdthanh92
05-14-13, 10:44 PM
no, Frozen Turtle. I neither change my phone settings nor use a different ver of RS. I dont know why it happened

leolka
05-28-13, 01:58 AM
I've got this problem as well on my Android 4.0.x version.
What temporary fixes it is to go visiting your neighbor. Maybe ok some pop-ups. Then you press the <home> button on your phone to leave the game. Then enter the game again, and now the flickering is gone, for a while at least...