PDA

View Full Version : What now? Appear to be stuck.

bbarra
05-13-13, 03:33 AM
My only goals are show the deed to the baron, get the alicorn wing and collect from deep mine. Only have 26 tickets, doing the small adventures, and the mine is far away from having materials to build. So every day I'm doing same things over and over to get materials but my kitchen and potion shops have been idle for days. I get the feeling I should be stocking up on something for the future such as pies, hot sauce, or lemonade. I have plenty of flour and sugar and maxed on fruit in inventory. Just don't know what might be coming up that I should be preparing for. Ideas anyone?

kateee021
05-13-13, 03:55 AM
eventually pies & lemonade can be traded to make gems - so cook away - it won't go to waste

vchanhs
05-13-13, 04:05 AM
Not stuck, just that you have reach a stage where there is nothing meaningful to do except wait for updates. Now I just focus on expanding fully and upgrading all my buildings. After that is stocking up time. Then it's time to look for other things to do beside CS.

brandonu
05-13-13, 07:09 AM
My only goals are show the deed to the baron, get the alicorn wing and collect from deep mine. Only have 26 tickets, doing the small adventures, and the mine is far away from having materials to build. So every day I'm doing same things over and over to get materials but my kitchen and potion shops have been idle for days. I get the feeling I should be stocking up on something for the future such as pies, hot sauce, or lemonade. I have plenty of flour and sugar and maxed on fruit in inventory. Just don't know what might be coming up that I should be preparing for. Ideas anyone?

What level are you? Sugar and strawberries go quick with the Royal Exchange and cooking syrup and ice cream.

bbarra
05-13-13, 07:23 AM
I'm at level 30. Haven't got Sabrina yet and have 7 areas to expand. Buildings at level 5 are circus, observatory, stables, hatchery, tavern and 4 out of 5 libraries. Waiting to upgrade wizard school, spires, watchtowers, sawmill and mines. Most are at level 3. With only 2 workshops the process is slow and I'm getting too many fang beasts when collecting. Even though I'm at level 30 I still feel like I'm in the baby stage of the game.

bbarra
05-13-13, 07:31 AM
Also have been doing dairy and meat trades at the exchange. Have 2 syrups and one ice cream. Should I be stocking up on syrups...guess I should but it takes my sap that I'm always low on that I need for crafting other things. I've been chopping white burch, about 4 per day to get sap but the tree only drops 2 or 3.

sarreiwei
05-13-13, 07:43 AM
Yes, strawberries and sugar, eventually moving to... Strawberries and glimmer bulbs (and maybe sugar?). I went through that one quick so I don't remember it as well. Then it goes to strawberries, glimmer jobs and magic fruit. You will need lots of each.
Also, milk and eggs and roast chicken will be helpful as well as mushrooms and materials from fighting the monsters.
Really, you just need to do as many trades as you can as fast as you can for the deed, as well as getting to where the new princess is held towards the bottom of the kingdom.

The deep mine will help you with the princess as you need 2 mithril to eventually free her, so focus on that too.

There will be times when you don't have as much to do, so at those times just stockpile things up. You will eventually use them. Some things I thought I would never use all of I'm now going through really quickly (like glimmerbulbs).

sarreiwei
05-13-13, 07:47 AM
That first "glimmer jobs" was supposed to be glimmerbulbs. Apparently my phone changed it and I didn't catch it. :-/

bbarra
05-13-13, 11:19 AM
Getting Sabrina is 20 lanterns. I got goose bombs when I hit 13 but they are gone now. I didn't know about clicking the RP and coin buttons before you had the required wisps so they got "wisped up". I am maxed on glimmer and strawberries and almost maxed on sugar and monster materials so no use in stocking up on those. Should I save the lanterns for Sabrina, deep mine, or other expansion? Seems all I do is craft wood and stone.

olcastle
05-13-13, 01:15 PM
Of course you should try to free Sabina. It will open new chain of goals, you won't feel stuck anymore.

bbarra
05-13-13, 03:41 PM
Well, Sabrina is too far off. I'll never get all the required wisp lanterns for her, deep mine, expansions, etc. I'm getting bored because I'm just doing the same things over and over and not making progress so I may have to give up on this game. I admit it was loads of fun in the beginning and my hats off to those who have advanced so well. Just don't know how you do it with only 2 workshops and all the materials required to advance. Somewhere I must have done something wrong or out of sequence.

vchanhs
05-13-13, 04:58 PM
One of the reasons why this game hold my attention is I am trying to break my gaming addiction. Used to spent hours per day on other games. Now, I just spent minutes to use up my energy and put the game down.

To advance in this game is easy. It just takes time. If you think this game is boring doing things over and over again, try others.

End of the day, as long as you don't expect to play the game the whole day like computer gaming, i think this game suit its purpose of entertaining.

bbarra
05-13-13, 05:52 PM
One of the reasons why this game hold my attention is I am trying to break my gaming addiction. Used to spent hours per day on other games. Now, I just spent minutes to use up my energy and put the game down.

To advance in this game is easy. It just takes time. If you think this game is boring doing things over and over again, try others.

End of the day, as long as you don't expect to play the game the whole day like computer gaming, i think this game suit its purpose of entertaining.

I did try another game and yes, it was horribly tedious. Yes, I do play all day. I'm retired and disabled and the games keep me entertained. If I didn't have a disability that limits my mobility then I'd be up and doing other things and the game would be just to fill in a bit of idle time. I had a spinal injection in my back this morning, the first of 3, and we are hoping I'll gain some of my mobility back. Believe me, its not fun just sitting around all day. Thanks for your reply. Best wishes to you.

vchanhs
05-13-13, 08:23 PM
I did try another game and yes, it was horribly tedious. Yes, I do play all day. I'm retired and disabled and the games keep me entertained. If I didn't have a disability that limits my mobility then I'd be up and doing other things and the game would be just to fill in a bit of idle time. I had a spinal injection in my back this morning, the first of 3, and we are hoping I'll gain some of my mobility back. Believe me, its not fun just sitting around all day. Thanks for your reply. Best wishes to you.

If you are using gaming to pass time, I think computer gaming will be a much better time sink compared to iOS gaming. I know the pain of being immobile. I have spent a month bedridden before due to an operation and it was a real terrible experience. Hope you get well soon. All the best.

MBRBTBRB
05-14-13, 05:28 AM
If you are having problems with too many fang beasts try this trick: plant a small area of crops off to one side out of the way. Sooner or later you'll get a fang beast there while harvesting. Don't fight the beast! Just leave it there. You can only have one monster at a time, so while there is one sitting in a corner out of the way you won't get any more. You can even build a wall or hedge around it and make it your pet.

blurbie
05-14-13, 09:52 AM
Also have been doing dairy and meat trades at the exchange. Have 2 syrups and one ice cream. Should I be stocking up on syrups...guess I should but it takes my sap that I'm always low on that I need for crafting other things. I've been chopping white burch, about 4 per day to get sap but the tree only drops 2 or 3.

bbara, a better source of wood and sap would be, buy standing dead trees. You won't get living wood from it, but you won't have to water them first, either. And you will be able to keep decorative trees in your kingdom.

blurbie
05-14-13, 10:00 AM
If you have 99 of each animal part ( creep tooth, troll juice, fur, etc.) then my hat is off to you and you should keep a pet, as mentioned. But I can never get the furs I need so I attract as many in a row as possible.

To detract monsters, it is not 100% but works a little bit, collect one thing at a time very slowly. Get a strawberry, then an egg, then a water, sort of thing. To attract them, do the opposite like clicking all of the cows, or all of the corn.