PDA

View Full Version : No more love shack for Knightly Confidence

weezerd16
05-12-13, 07:31 PM
After all of the Valentine's Day quests were over, I accidentally sold my Love Shack instead of storing it, and there's no option of rebuying it at the market. Now, I have no way of making the Knightly Bling Bling and can't finish the quest. Is there any thing I can do, or am I out of luck?

jjbirdiv
05-12-13, 09:18 PM
Wow, that sucks! I hope someone can figure something out for you, but i have a bad feeling you might be out of luck.

midnightmeerkat
05-12-13, 09:49 PM
After all of the Valentine's Day quests were over, I accidentally sold my Love Shack instead of storing it, and there's no option of rebuying it at the market. Now, I have no way of making the Knightly Bling Bling and can't finish the quest. Is there any thing I can do, or am I out of luck?

The only thing I can think of is email support@teamlava.com and explain your situation. They maybe able to help you.

rayongch
05-28-13, 07:43 PM
I played the Valentine version and built the Love Shack. However, I have deleted the Valentine version and I think I have also sold the Love Shack. Now I have the quest Knightly Confidence, which requires me to forge Knightly Bling Bling from the Love Shack. Is there any way I can get the Love Shack back? Or how to complete the quest?

kooky panda
05-28-13, 07:59 PM
Merging threads. I will check on this, but go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com

vchanhs
05-28-13, 08:17 PM
Lol, I find it funny that TL say love spires are special buildings and hence can't be sold but we can sell love shack away which is needed to complete quests. Doesn't make any sense to me.

PikaSquirrel
05-29-13, 03:04 PM
Please force close the game and check to see if the Love Shack is in your inventory, thank you.

05-29-13, 03:35 PM
Can I have one magically appear in my kingdom too? I didn't play in February and want the chance to craft an alicorn. Hey! I can try.....

aimeeq
05-30-13, 06:57 PM
Can I have one magically appear in my kingdom too? I didn't play in February and want the chance to craft an alicorn. Hey! I can try.....

LOL. If you don't ask, the answer is always "no"