PDA

View Full Version : "Expand" sign gone, and i cant craft expansion permit?

Elen4070
05-12-13, 05:14 PM
With the last update, which freed up four epansion slots, i went and expanded to Sabina first, then the other two slots south, but after i did so the expand sign was gone off my map, and i can no longer access the "nest" slot to see its requirements...

I thought no biggie, it would appear some other time when i rebooted or something. Its been over a week since that... And still no sign.

Whats worse, today i finally got the 30 trade tickets to craft another expansion permit, only to find that the option is no longer available to me. It only offers me to do the chateau deed, or change my tickets to items.

Whats going on? Has this appened to anyone else?

As far as quest info, i dont have the mithril yet to do Sabinas scissors. Does the progress in the sabina quest unlock the spot or the permit crafting at some poinnt further down? Why did i see them before and not now?

mamareader02
05-12-13, 05:27 PM
I have expanded to all the areas,and I too,am missing the craft permit option in my exchange,and Kooky is looking into that problem.and sometimes you actually have to go into market to be able to expand,unless you've expanded into all the allowable areas.

Elen4070
05-12-13, 05:31 PM
I would have never thought of doing it through the market, thank you!!!
It worked to show me the requirements, but im still missing the permit crafting. ILl keep an eye on info. Thank you!

vchanhs
05-12-13, 06:16 PM
Maybe they wouldn't let us craft to store up the permit for future expansions? Hope we get an answer soon.

kooky panda
05-12-13, 07:35 PM
I did report this over earlier. We should have an answer soon.
Thanks!

mamareader02
05-13-13, 07:13 AM
Glad I could help on the expansion problem-I had a neighbor with that problem and also told her to do it through the market-the same thing happens in DS when you get so much land cleared:)

PikaSquirrel
05-13-13, 03:07 PM
Once you have no more expansions available, the option to craft the Expansion Permits will disappear. We may add more expansions in the game in the future, once we do, the option will become available again.

Elen4070
05-13-13, 09:09 PM
I understand, thing is, i still need one permit to expand to the Nest plot.... But its no longer in my crafting options

HNO3
05-13-13, 09:40 PM
I understand, thing is, i still need one permit to expand to the Nest plot.... But its no longer in my crafting options

Are you sure you need one? When I go into expand mode and click on the nest spot it asks for $$$, lanterns, RP, and the talon you get from Sabina. No expansion permit.

vchanhs
05-13-13, 09:40 PM

The nest don't need permit. Just need talon jewel from sabina house.

Elen4070
05-15-13, 11:37 AM
I feel like such a moron now... You guys are right, i dont need it for that expansion. I could have sworn i saw i needed one.

Well, its all solved now then. Thanks!