PDA

View Full Version : Double boost of Nothing.

Takiofallen
05-12-13, 10:17 AM
Ok When TL introduced the boosting feature i knew it would be worthless. Why would they want to make the game easier for us? If they really wanted to they would simply tweak the probability numbers and call it a day. Now i know it is in Beta form which indicates they will be glitches and flaws. The thing about boost breeding is there is no way to monitor if it is actually working or not. ( From our end anyway).

If you take the treasure dragon and what its purpose is, it is not necessary for it to be beta tested. Yet there has been or are flaws/glitches that we can see that has been or needs to be fixed. So what about theses boost features? How do we know when we spend the required fee that it is working properly? While i know theses boost don't Guarantee anything again how do i know if they are working?

Out of curiosity, and a best buy gift card i wanted to see if the boost would work at all in any capacity. I bought a diamond temple and used a boost breeding in conjunction with it on half of my breedings for seven days. while i have not taken the time to analyze the results there is one thing the as certain. Boost breeding or the temple does not increase your chances in anyway at all. The 300 gold i paid for the boost temple was really for the decoration aspect because it served no other purpose. So stick with the good old non boosting methods and save the gold for rush breeding.

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 10:19 AM
Boost Breeding, on other people's games have been proved to slightly increase the chance of getting Rares, but not Super or Ultra Rares. It's still not worth it though.

But your right in saying the Diamond Temple is worthless.

kooky panda
05-12-13, 12:39 PM
Please continue your discussion about this feature on the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47721-Boosted-breed&p=621386&viewfull=1#post621386)