PDA

View Full Version : Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 07:35 AM
EDIT(KP)5-19-13

Hey guys, this thread is now the master thread for discussions on the battle Dragons.
If you wish to discuss which dragon beats other dragons in the arena, please use the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS-TEST-RELEASE&p=617632&viewfull=1#post617632)

Please note that since this is a master thread for all discussions on the battle dragons, if you do not want other members posting in between your battle debates, you will need to start a group up for the debates to keep these separate.

When you a ready to do a poll for the winner, start a new thread with your poll, then send a PM (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46)to me and let me know you started the new poll.
I will move the poll to this thread and it will replace the old poll.

For the weekly debates, when someones starts a new debate, just post on the thread, then send me a PM with the post number, I will add a link in this post with the debate name and the starting post number for easy reference.

Debates

post 385- (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51646-Battle-Dragon-Discussion-Thread&p=647038&viewfull=1#post647038) Winter vs Hynotic- WINNER Hypnotic
post 392 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51646-Battle-Dragon-Discussion-Thread&p=647092&viewfull=1#post647092)- Angel vs Dark Angel -WINNER TIE
p (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51646-Battle-Dragon-Discussion-Thread)ost 538 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51646-Battle-Dragon-Discussion-Thread) - Boo Vs Illusion- WINNER ILLUSION
post 772 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?51646-Battle-Dragon-Discussion-Thread&p=663176&viewfull=1#post663176) - Quetzal vs Crusader Dragon-WINNER- CRUSADER
post 896 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?51646-Battle-Dragon-Discussion-Thread&p=669226&viewfull=1#post669226)- Eclipse vs Leopard- Winner- ECLIPSE
#1017 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51646-Battle-Dragon-Discussion-Thread&p=675231&viewfull=1#post675231)- Zombie vs Goblin

Titian vs Forestfire: Winner Titan
(see this thread here for the original starting post for this battle)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52951-Forestfire-Dragon-vs-Titan-Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52951-Forestfire-Dragon-vs-Titan-Dragon)

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 07:42 AM
Oh my goodness you put a ton of effort into this post.

If I am going to contribute, I'm going to have to say that Titan is stronger simply due to the massive size and strength implied even by the name.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 07:46 AM
Hello fellow Dragon story players. I wanted to start a new discussion that would not get moved to another thread so I came up with this one. This is a debate I will do weekly about two dragons (dragons interchange which each thread). Each of them will be judged and we the players will determine who is the strongest dragon out of the two selected.
Each dragon will be judged on 6 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

Each dragon will be judged on 6 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

These attributes are:

1. Strength
2. Speed/Agility (land)
3. Speed/Agility (Air
4. Intelligence
5. Size

And number 6 would be a special/unique ability most dragons have (note that I said most dragons, so some dragons may not have one, if that is to occur we will still factor in the disadvantage the dragon has received on the losing end). Example: (of a special ability comparison) Well, the Storm Dragon can produce lightning to attack it's opponents BUT the Fire Dragon can produce massive amounts of fire; based in that I would think the Fire Dragon would have a special ability advantage.

At the end of every week, I will write a detailed story about the two dragons meeting and battling and the outcome will be decided based on comments.

Conclusion of rules and actions:

1. No going off topic

2. Dragons battling will be in epic form

3. Judge dragons fairly and be ready to defend your argument

4. You can go judge more than the 6 attributes. E.g. Sight

5. Every week (Saturday) I will take a look at all the post and write a detailed story about the dragons meeting and fight and the outcome will be determined by the posts, I will not be biased

6. Every Sunday I will make a new thread featuring two different dragons

7. This is not based on Dragon battles and you can not use dragon battles in reference to see who is stronger. Strength will be determined through posts. E.g. You cannot say "Well, dragon A lost to Dragon B in a dragon battle therefore dragon B is stronger". None of that please.

8. Titan and Forestfire photo and descriptions credits go to the Dragon Story Wiki

I will not make comparisons in order not to be biased and will check up on threads every Saturday.

Okay, with that said.

Ready, set, debate!

Took awhile to read, for all those lazy readers this quote sums it all up

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 07:47 AM

If I am going to contribute, I'm going to have to say that Titan is stronger simply due to the massive size and strength implied even by the name.

Whoa, heck no, first fire would roast that limo of meat, the bigger they are the harder the roast.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 07:51 AM
Whoa, heck no, first fire would roast that limo of meat, the bigger they are the harder the roast.

Elaborate.

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 07:52 AM

Remember that Titan is a beast of Fire itself ;3

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 07:53 AM
Elaborate.

Okay we'll first off. The forest fire dragon has a HUGE speed advantage according to YOUR post. And rotomguy is not factoring the fact that along with the speed and intelligence advantage and the fact the the Forestfire dragon has some crazy inferno powers. The Titan dragon is simply inferior to its power :P

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 07:54 AM
Remember that Titan is a beast of Fire itself ;3

Probably but it cannot produce as much fire as the forest fire dragon.

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 07:56 AM
Okay we'll first off. The forest fire dragon has a HUGE speed advantage according to YOUR post. And rotomguy is not factoring the fact that along with the speed and intelligence advantage and the fact the the Forestfire dragon has some crazy inferno powers. The Titan dragon is simply inferior to its power :P

The Forestfire may be fast but damaging that huge thing is going to be difficult. The Forestfire looks rather frail and one strike from the Titan's paws could inflict heavy damage.

Probably but it cannot produce as much fire as the forest fire dragon.

I know, the Titan Dragon relies on strength. But as it is a Fire element, it can resist the Fire's the Forestfire tries to use.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:00 AM
Valid point but how much fire can the fire dragon take?

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:03 AM
The Forestfire may be fast but damaging that huge thing is going to be difficult. The Forestfire looks rather frail and one strike from the Titan's paws could inflict heavy damage.

I know, the Titan Dragon relies on strength. But as it is a Fire element, it can resist the Fire's the Forestfire tries to use.

Also, how can the titan dragon even CATCH the forestfire dragon? It wont

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 08:08 AM
Also, how can the titan dragon even CATCH the forestfire dragon? It wont

That's truer but this is a fight now a marathon.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 08:08 AM
True**

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:10 AM
That's truer but this is a fight now a marathon.

Thats true, but the FF could just fly around the titan, all the while burning him to a crisp. The titan would be powerless.

scottyhaha
05-12-13, 08:16 AM
Thats true, but the FF could just fly around the titan, all the while burning him to a crisp. The titan would be powerless.

All dragons can fly

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:17 AM
All dragons can fly

Yeah but the titan dragon is very slow. In the post drago1998 said he predicts 10 mph while the forestfire goes 390 mph in flight.

hamadrys
05-12-13, 08:21 AM
Forestfire is more cunning, due to the fact the he possesses the ageless intelligence of a forest creature. Even though he can fight with fire, he also can summon the powers of nature, like for example fire breath mixed with thorns. Due to his superior intelligence, he is able to set traps for the slow Titan to fall into.

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 08:25 AM
Forestfire is more cunning, due to the fact the he possesses the ageless intelligence of a forest creature. Even though he can fight with fire, he also can summon the powers of nature, like for example fire breath mixed with thorns. Due to his superior intelligence, he is able to set traps for the slow Titan to fall into.

I think the Titan's thick skin would be able to well resist the thorns and I just can't see the Titan Dragon roasting in fire. I think both dragons are immune to fire.

Now, you hold a valid point. The Forestfire could endlessly circle or flee from the Titan with its fast speed, but the Titan just needs one smack to damage those wings to a point where it probably couldn't fly.

hamadrys
05-12-13, 08:31 AM
Tiring its prey, yes, I can very well see Forestfire do that. Also, we are not talking about mere rose bush thorns here, these are mean fire laced sharp daggers of fossilized wood that, directed at the eyes of the Titan, would blind him.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 08:31 AM
I think the Titan's thick skin would be able to well resist the thorns and I just can't see the Titan Dragon roasting in fire. I think both dragons are immune to fire.

Now, you hold a valid point. The Forestfire could endlessly circle or flee from the Titan with its fast speed, but the Titan just needs one smack to damage those wings to a point where it probably couldn't fly.
But,Titan don't have arms, so he can't smack anything :)

kwhales
05-12-13, 08:33 AM
I'm wondering why anyone cares.

Takiofallen
You put a good amount of effort in to this but things need to be tweaked in order for it to work properly. The major issue is determining The six attributes. Are we to use the attributes as you have described them or are we to apply the attributes the way we see fit?

Example: You have given the forestFire dragon the strength of Shaquille O'Neal, now i simply can't agree with that. To put it in to perspective you have made the forest fire dragon weaker then a silverback gorilla.

When i would assign value to the dragons attributes the outcome would be very different from yours. So in the end if everyone is assigning a different level to the attributes then it makes it impossible to have a prober debate.

Now on the other hand if we simply must use the attributes the way you give them to use it will be a smoother process. Issue with that is i may not agree with the way you have assigned the attributes.

hahadrago1998

Another valid point.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 08:36 AM
I'm wondering why anyone cares.

Can you not bring negativity on a thread that I worked very hard on please, also don't go off topic.

I actually wrote this thread twice. Because right at the the page got reset. So please, and I say please, don't ruin this for me.

Kk, on Witt he discussion, no off topic PLEASE.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 08:37 AM
You put a good amount of effort in to this but things need to be tweaked in order for it to work properly. The major issue is determining The six attributes. Are we to use the attributes as you have described them or are we to apply the attributes the way we see fit?

Example: You have given the forestFire dragon the strength of Shaquille O'Neal, now i simply can't agree with that. To put it in to perspective you have made the forest fire dragon weaker then a silverback gorilla.

When i would assign value to the dragons attributes the outcome would be very different from yours. So in the end if everyone is assigning a different level to the attributes then it makes it impossible to have a prober debate.

Now on the other hand if we simply must use the attributes the way you give them to use it will be a smoother process. Issue with that is i may not agree with the way you have assigned the attributes.

My word is not law, I was just giving an example of how assess the dragons :P, n with the discussions

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:39 AM
I think he can stand on his hind legs and then try to smack something. But he would lose balance easily.

05-12-13, 08:39 AM
All forestfire needs to do is hold a mirror on its chest. Titan will get a good luck at itself and pass out. Boom! Forestfire wins by default.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 08:41 AM
My word is not law, I was just giving an example of how assess the dragons :P, n with the discussions
On with the discussion*

funnyrandomness5112
05-12-13, 08:41 AM

But Just because A Titan dragon is bigger doesent mean that it is stronger. I say forestfire wins in: Speed (Air and land), And Smartness. Titan wins in strength and size

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:42 AM
All forestfire needs to do is hold a mirror on its chest. Titan will get a good luck at itself and pass out. Boom! Forestfire wins by default.

XD, I don't with that is allowed though

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:43 AM
Think*

But Just because A Titan dragon is bigger doesent mean that it is stronger. I say forestfire wins in: Speed (Air and land), And Smartness. Titan wins in strength and size

We know that. The question is with those attributes who will win the fight?

scottyhaha
05-12-13, 08:44 AM

Maybe it will back fire. Forest fire see himself and pass out

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:45 AM
Tiring its prey, yes, I can very well see Forestfire do that. Also, we are not talking about mere rose bush thorns here, these are mean fire laced sharp daggers of fossilized wood that, directed at the eyes of the Titan, would blind him.

Exactly! Titans skin can't defend against that!

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 08:45 AM

But Foresfire can't hold anything because he doesn't has arms:)

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:46 AM
Maybe it will back fire. Forest fire see himself and pass out

So I guess this hoes back to intelligence. Is the Titan smart enough to recognize himself in the mirror?

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:47 AM
So I guess this hoes back to intelligence. Is the Titan smart enough to recognize himself in the mirror?
Goes**

drahmedrob
But Foresfire can't hold anything because he doesn't has arms:)

He can use his teeth. Wait, are his teeth made of plants too?

hamadrys
The intelligence of Forestfire is superior. This is a dragon who had to learn to control his power, and he acquired wisdom. Wisdom helps make better decision, use better tactics to defeat an opponent. With his amazing speed, his intelligence, wisdom and the power of Nature, the Forestfire is definitely a winner.
Circling the heavy Titan at the beginning of the fight, he can tire him down. He flies faster and higher, so he can avoid the powerful attempts of the Titan to destabilize him.
When his opponent is getting tired, Forestfire will approach him closer and blow fire and thorns into the eyes of the Titan. Blinded, the huge creature is powerless. Forestfire is victorious.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:49 AM
The intelligence of Forestfire is superior. This is a dragon who had to learn to control his power, and he acquired wisdom. Wisdom helps make better decision, use better tactics to defeat an opponent. With his amazing speed, his intelligence, wisdom and the power of Nature, the Forestfire is definitely a winner.
Circling the heavy Titan at the beginning of the fight, he can tire him down. He flies faster and higher, so he can avoid the powerful attempts of the Titan to destabilize him.
When his opponent is getting tired, Forestfire will approach him closer and blow fire and thorns into the eyes of the Titan. Blinded, the huge creature is powerless. Forestfire is victorious.

Good idea. But can't the Titan use fire too? And what about his magic side? What does he have to gain from his magic side?

hamadrys
05-12-13, 08:52 AM
Good idea. But can't the Titan use fire too? And what about his magic side? What does he have to gain from his magic side?

That is for the Titan supporters to figure out ;)

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 08:52 AM
Foresfire has his mouth to attack, just mouth. Also, his wings to flee
but Titan has Sharp teeth, Claws, and thorns to attack. And thick skin to hold any attack from his rival

So, when Foresfire attack Titan, Titan can hold it with his thick skin, Foresfire just can flee and flee. But, once Titan get him, it'll be the end for Foresfire...

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:53 AM
That is for the Titan supporters to figure out ;)

Yep. Go Forestfire we belive in you. With that said. If the Forestfire dragon can rejuvenate forests by flying over them. Who's to say he cannot control the groth. He can trap the Titan dragon with vines and trees! And while he's trapped set him on fire!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:55 AM
but Titan has Sharp teeth, Claws, and thorns to attack. And thick skin to hold any attack from his rival

So, when Foresfire attack Titan, Titan can hold it with his thick skin, Foresfire just can flee and flee. But, once Titan get him, it'll be the end for Foresfire...

He also has a fire cloud on the top of his head to attack with.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 08:55 AM

I mean Titan has horns not thorns

hamadrys
05-12-13, 08:56 AM
Yep. Go Forestfire we belive in you. With that said. If the Forestfire dragon can rejuvenate forests by flying over them. Who's to say he cannot control the groth. He can trap the Titan dragon with vines and trees! And while he's trapped set him on fire!

YES !!! Absolutely true. Great thinking !

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 08:56 AM

Attack Titan is useless, he has thick skin, remember?

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:58 AM
YES !!! Absolutely true. Great thinking !

Yay! I feel like a accomplished something :P

Forestfire in the lead.

hamadrys

He could smoke Titan in a cloud of darkness, making him lose vision to better attack. And maybe this cloud is also toxic, which could attack Titan's lungs and prevent him to breathe right.

HenryLucky1

Forestfire will burn the vines and trees, so Titan can go to catch Forestfire

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 08:59 AM
He could smoke Titan in a cloud of darkness, making him lose vision to better attack. And maybe this cloud is also toxic, which could attack Titan's lungs and prevent him to breathe right.

Toxic? It's on poison dragon, not Forestfire:)

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 08:59 AM
Attack Titan is useless, he has thick skin, remember?

Every skin has its limit, sure it can take a couple of blows and a couple on minutes in fire. But after a while his organs will start to fail because fire takes up oxygen. He has to breath right?!

Even if the fire doesn't **** him the smoke will!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 09:00 AM
Smoke takes up oxygen!. Titan dragon dies of suffocation!

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:00 AM

You know, the smoke cause by some burning elements can be highly toxic.

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:01 AM

Yes ! *cyber high five*

drahmedrob

I'm going to be nice here and tell you that he has magic abilities.

HenryLucky1

He can go up with his wings though:)

drahmedrob
Yes ! *cyber high five*

Cyber high five received :P

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:02 AM
Hey, Titan side! Can you help me here? Lol

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:02 AM
He can go up with his wings though:)

No, he can't, Forestfire trapped him with vines and roots, he is not fast enough to get away. He is perishing !

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 09:03 AM
No, he can't, Forestfire trapped him with vines and roots, he is not fast enough to get away. He is perishing !
The Titan dragons Strength Is immense. With that being said he has magical abilities.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:04 AM

Titan is very strong, more than vines and trees

scottyhaha
05-12-13, 09:05 AM
Every skin has its limit, sure it can take a couple of blows and a couple on minutes in fire. But after a while his organs will start to fail because fire takes up oxygen. He has to breath right?!

Even if the fire doesn't **** him the smoke will!
Titan will eat up the fire and nothing else forestfire can do to mighty titan

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 09:07 AM
Titan is very strong, more than vines and trees

Since there is mostly Forestfire supporters ill help you out. If there saying the forest fire dragon has aspects of a forest dragon. So does the Titan dragon have the abilities of a magic dragon? The magic dragon could easily teleport, make things appear, turn hair into snakes ETC

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:08 AM
Strong but slow. The Forestfire is very fast. Picture this : Titan is tired from trying to chase Forestfire, he is not encircled by powerful roots and vines. He tries to break free, the roots are cracking and breaking, but Forestfire is already there, blowing a cloud of toxic smoke in his face to prevent him to see and breathe. Titan is suffocating, his lungs are burning, his eyes are tearing, his mind is confused...he cannot access his magical powers. Forestfire gives the "coup de grace" and blows his dagger thorns in his face. Titan is blinded, exhausted and DEFEATED !

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:09 AM
He is *now* encircled.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:09 AM
Since there is mostly Forestfire supporters ill help you out. If there saying the forest fire dragon has aspects of a forest dragon. So does the Titan dragon have the abilities of a magic dragon? The magic dragon could easily teleport, make things appear, turn hair into snakes ETC

Good job! He can teleport!

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:10 AM
Strong but slow. The Forestfire is very fast. Picture this : Titan is tired from trying to chase Forestfire, he is not encircled by powerful roots and vines. He tries to break free, the roots are cracking and breaking, but Forestfire is already there, blowing a cloud of toxic smoke in his face to prevent him to see and breathe. Titan is suffocating, his lungs are burning, his eyes are tearing, his mind is confused...he cannot access his magical powers. Forestfire gives the "coup de grace" and blows his dagger thorns in his face. Titan is blinded, exhausted and DEFEATED !

Titan can teleport to back side of Forestfire and claws him once, Game over!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 09:12 AM
Titan can teleport to back side of Forestfire and claws him once, Game over!

Yeah but since he is mixed with fire his magic abilities are significantly weaker than a normal magic dragon. He cannot teleport with grace and will crash ever time he does it. Also he can't teleport very far.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:12 AM
Hi hahadragon1998, can you make Hypnotist dragon appear in this thread next week?

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:14 AM
Yeah but since he is mixed with fire his magic abilities are significantly weaker than a normal magic dragon. He cannot teleport with grace and will crash ever time he does it. Also he can't teleport very far.

Think this! If Forestfire can do those things, how about Forest dragon? It'll be more stronger!!!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 09:17 AM
Think this! If Forestfire can do those things, how about Forest dragon? It'll be more stronger!!!

When a does forest dragon passes by plants explode in growth! If a forest fire dragon can do this it would all be over!

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:17 AM
Powerful wizards and magicians have an extremely high intelligence. For those who have experience role-playing games, intelligence is the highest attribute to build a wizard. Magic has to be learnt, remembered, and it is very complicated.
Titan is not very intelligent, and his magical powers are diluted with his mixing with fire (as drahmedrob said). Therefore, his capabilities in the area of magic are not very high.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 09:21 AM
Hi hahadragon1998, can you make Hypnotist dragon appear in this thread next week?

Hypnotic?. I'll make a poll on Friday. I'll definitely add hypnotic in there. And guys. A titans skin is more densely packed. It say that in one of the descriptions. And since dr.ahmedrob said pure abilities are duplicated. So eats just say he's half fire proof and half magical. But noting like flawlessly teleporting because it would ruin the debate.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 09:22 AM
Hypnotic?. I'll make a poll on Friday. I'll definitely add hypnotic in there. And guys. A titans skin is more densely packed. It say that in one of the descriptions. And since dr.ahmedrob said pure abilities are duplicated. So eats just say he's half fire proof and half magical. But noting like flawlessly teleporting because it would ruin the debate.

Diluted

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 09:22 AM
Diluted* sorry!

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:23 AM
Powerful wizards and magicians have an extremely high intelligence. For those who have experience role-playing games, intelligence is the highest attribute to build a wizard. Magic has to be learnt, remembered, and it is very complicated.
Titan is not very intelligent, and his magical powers are diluted with his mixing with fire (as drahmedrob said). Therefore, his capabilities in the area of magic are not very high.

Forestfire too, his Forest power is mixing with Fire, it makes Fire element stronger and Forest element weaker!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 09:24 AM
Oh!'oh! Isn't there primary elements and secondary elements!

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:26 AM
Well I just realized that it's not about the element, but the dragons! So, it's stupid thing to talk about elements of dragons here, we'll talk about DRAGONS, not the elements

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:26 AM
It is a FORESTfire. Therefore the forest element is primary and stronger.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:29 AM
It is a FORESTfire. Therefore the forest element is primary and stronger.

Lol, but Forestfire means the Forest of Fire

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 09:30 AM
"Every dragon has a magic attack corresponding to their primary element (each with a unique particle effect!)"
Quoted by jakestorm8

Also. Primary elements of a dragon are determined by which element appears first e.g. Crusader dragons have diamond as the first element followed by fire on their dragon card in the market. Therefore diamond is crusaders primary element

So as a general rule each dragon has 75% power from their first element and 25% power from thier secondary element.
So Forestfire's primary element is fire and Titans primary element is fire too.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:37 AM
"Every dragon has a magic attack corresponding to their primary element (each with a unique particle effect!)"
Quoted by jakestorm8

Also. Primary elements of a dragon are determined by which element appears first e.g. Crusader dragons have diamond as the first element followed by fire on their dragon card in the market. Therefore diamond is crusaders primary element

So as a general rule each dragon has 75% power from their first element and 25% power from thier secondary element.
So Forestfire's primary element is fire and Titans primary element is fire too.

Look this!!! They have same primary element!!!

moostermine
05-12-13, 09:37 AM
Hahadrago! Sorry I missed the beginning of this, it's a wonderful idea, and everyone is making it really exciting! Thank you! Awesome job!
I'm leaning towards Forestfire winning, but once I've had some more coffee, I may just try to help out poor Titan, just on principle!

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:41 AM
Look this!!! They have same primary element!!!

Mmmmh, the higher intelligence of Forestfire allows him to tap into the fullness of his 25%. However, the limited intelligence of Titan makes him able to tap into maybe 10% of his 25.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:43 AM
Just searched on web about "Titan" and found this

In Greek mythology, the Titans (Greek: Τιτάν—Ti-tan; plural: Τιτᾶνες—Ti-t?nes) were a primeval race of powerful deities, descendants of Gaia (Earth) and Uranus (Sky), that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. They were immortal huge beings of incredible strength and stamina and were also the first pantheon of Greek gods and goddesses.

In the first generation of twelve Titans, the males were Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Cronus, Crius, and Iapetus and the females - the Titanesses - were Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea and Themis. The second generation of Titans consisted of Hyperion's children Eos, Helios, and Selene; Coeus's daughters Leto and Asteria; Iapetus's children Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menoetius; Oceanus' daughter Metis; and Crius's sons Astraeus, Pallas, and Perses.

The Titans were overthrown by a race of younger gods, the Olympians, in the Titanomachy ("War of the Titans"). This represented a mythological paradigm shift that the Greeks may have borrowed from the Ancient Near East.

Titan has incredible strength and STAMINA! they will never get tired! Who said they will tired?

Btw, I'm tired now it's almost 12 am here, it's sleep time. See you, tomorrow..

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 09:45 AM
Mmmmh, the higher intelligence of Forestfire allows him to tap into the fullness of his 25%. However, the limited intelligence of Titan makes him able to tap into maybe 10% of his 25.

Limited intelligence? Read first post! Titan (based on epic description) is very generous, kind, he'll help another that need his help, Because that I want Titan to win!

hamadrys
05-12-13, 09:47 AM
Limited intelligence? Read first post! Titan (based on epic description) is very generous, kind, he'll help another that need his help, Because that I want Titan to win!

Have a good night, HenryLucky1 :)

yayacupcake
Special Abilities I think need to be fleshed out more. In PvP style games you'll have one class that has several good classes it's strong against, and others that are a good counter-class to it. Purely based on the info presented Forestfire has all the advantages and no real shortcomings in this scenario other than that fact that it is light. The titan can teleport? OK, but if the forestfire goes 360 - 390 mph ( sorry forgot which ) in air, in the time it would take the titan to swing, the forestfire would easily have cleared the swing. Forestfire can easily dance around the slow swings and inflict damage until it becomes the victor. And I agree with the statement of magic taking high amounts on intel to use properly. Titan doesn't sound like it would have a full grasp of its teleport ability which would make it too cumbersome.

Definite advantage: Forestfire.

RotomGuy
Just searched on web about "Titan" and found this

In Greek mythology, the Titans (Greek: Τιτάν—Ti-tan; plural: Τιτᾶνες—Ti-t?nes) were a primeval race of powerful deities, descendants of Gaia (Earth) and Uranus (Sky), that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. They were immortal huge beings of incredible strength and stamina and were also the first pantheon of Greek gods and goddesses.

In the first generation of twelve Titans, the males were Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Cronus, Crius, and Iapetus and the females - the Titanesses - were Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea and Themis. The second generation of Titans consisted of Hyperion's children Eos, Helios, and Selene; Coeus's daughters Leto and Asteria; Iapetus's children Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menoetius; Oceanus' daughter Metis; and Crius's sons Astraeus, Pallas, and Perses.

The Titans were overthrown by a race of younger gods, the Olympians, in the Titanomachy ("War of the Titans"). This represented a mythological paradigm shift that the Greeks may have borrowed from the Ancient Near East.

Titan has incredible strength and STAMINA! they will never get tired! Who said they will tired?

Btw, I'm tired now it's almost 12 am here, it's sleep time. See you, tomorrow..

So all the Titan has to do is wait for the Forestfire to get tired, thwack it, and it wins!

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 09:48 AM
So all the Titan has to do is wait for the Forestfire to get tired, thwack it, and it wins!

Well, it has to avoid its attacks as well, but I beleive it's teleport makes up for that.

yayacupcake
05-12-13, 09:51 AM
They were immortal huge beings of incredible strength and stamina and were also the first pantheon of Greek gods and goddesses.

Yeah, immortal... Forestfire would either get bored dancing around it and leave or just save itself the trouble and let the Titan Dragon stomp it into oblivion. No battle there then.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 10:18 AM
Yeah, immortal... Forestfire would either get bored dancing around it and leave or just save itself the trouble and let the Titan Dragon stomp it into oblivion. No battle there then.

No, there not titans as in greek mythology. And guys. Can we establish exactly HOW smart the Titan dragon is. Like does he have the brain of a human child, teen or adult?

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 10:21 AM
No, there not titans as in greek mythology. And guys. Can we establish exactly HOW smart the Titan dragon is. Like does he have the brain of a human child, teen or adult?

I'm not sure exactly how smart it is, but I'm almost certain it's clever enough to teleport away from an attack and swing its horns or legs at anything that comes near it.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 10:28 AM
I'm not sure exactly how smart it is, but I'm almost certain it's clever enough to teleport away from an attack and swing its horns or legs at anything that comes near it.

Yeah, but he have to know how much magic it can tap into. Lets just to
Intelligence of a child is 10/200 of its magic ability
Teen= 20/200 of its magic ability
Adult= 30/200 of its magic ability
Wise elder=50/200 of its magic ability

50/200= 25%

hamadrys
05-12-13, 11:01 AM
This is what hahadrago1998 put in his description on first page :
"4. Intelligence: I would say the Titan Dragon is fairly smart due to the fact that in its epic form description it stated that Titan Dragons protect smaller things would mean that the Titan Dragon has a conscience, which would indicate that it at least has a moderate intelligence level maybe comparable to a small boy or an adult ape."

annbluebird
05-12-13, 12:03 PM
I love to read you ! This is a great thread and very interesting ! Than you for giving us some break from our hrd breeding tries :D I guess Titan would win but I can not develop my idea, I do not know enough words
But please mods dont close it and please people who dont like, stay far. hahadrago1998 "merci" this is very interesting and distracting :)

hamadrys
05-12-13, 12:53 PM
Arguing over imaginary things said by one person about two boring dragons?

It is being creative and let imagination take over. And really, we are definitely not "arguing".
But hey, whatever. You don't like it, that is your right. Just let people have their fun in peace, please.

moostermine
05-12-13, 01:09 PM
Newly revealed attributes of the Titan! Surely this will ensure his victory!
1. His skin is not just tough it is nearly indestructible! Being made from "Titan"ium!
2. Many of Saturns moons are named for Titans, this implies he has access to cosmic influences
3. One translation of Titan is " earth, clay, or gypsum" and indicates the Titans were men disguised with white earth. This would mean they have at least the intelligence of a man if not greater.
I'm pretty sure that combined with his great size and strength, titanium skin, cosmic influence, and superior intelligence will overcome speed and fire! :)

hamadrys
05-12-13, 01:19 PM
I would agree with these new attributes, if not for the "superior intelligence". As stated on the first original post, Titan has the intelligence of an adult ape. That's it.
And that's not much in the dragon world. Poor fella...:(

moostermine
05-12-13, 01:25 PM
I would agree with these new attributes, if not for the "superior intelligence". As stated on the first original post, Titan has the intelligence of an adult ape. That's it.
And that's not much in the dragon world. Poor fella...:(
Haha fair ball! Lol! But 2 outta 3 isn't bad!
Now, for the strategy.......! ;)

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 01:28 PM
Haha fair ball! Lol! But 2 outta 3 isn't bad!
Now, for the strategy.......! ;)
Teleport from any attacks, and swing your huge paws in the hope you might hit the thing speeding around. One hit is likely enough to destroy the Forestfire's frail wings.

hamadrys
05-12-13, 01:34 PM
Forestfire can tap into the energies of GAIA, the Mother Earth. She is the womb of life, from her originated the Forests. During the battle, while Titan is calling out the energies of some alien worlds (unreliable at the least), Forestfire will call to him the hamadryads, the cyclops, the centaurs, the creatures of the deepest woods that are the lore of the Forest. An army of beings so powerful will connect to his remarkable spirit and channel their raw power and strenght. Not only will Forestfire be able to burn the lungs of Titan with his toxic smoke, blind him with his thorns of petrified wood and fire, hold him prisoner (even for just a while) with powerful roots and vines; he will now breathe out venomous spores from the mushrooms that are growing in the caves of doom. His eyes will shine of a light so pure and so bright, that the will of Titan will be annihilated. He will surrender, defeated.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 02:25 PM
This is nonsense.

I would love if if you could take your negativity and leave.
What new attributes would you guys like to be inserted in?

moostermine
05-12-13, 02:27 PM
I would love if if you could take your negativity and leave.
What new attributes would you guys like to be inserted in?

I'm just working on a comeback for Titan, can I put it in first? This is is fun!

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 02:34 PM
I'm just working on a comeback for Titan, can I put it in first? This is is fun!

Thanks! After you guys have to help me create a story ok?

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 02:36 PM
Also, I am introducing X factors.
Any factor that you think gives one of the dragons an advantage you can add.

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 02:36 PM
Also imagination is welcome.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 02:38 PM
Also imagination is welcome.

Hmm, okay, can we all agree that since the Titan dragon is dumb it has bad breath. And directly inhaling it from a close range can **** a dragon. Also the breath is made out of methane so it can ignite.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 02:46 PM
Honestly I think I am shifting gears toward Titan. He has a thick hide and we all can agree one swipe from its claws it's enough to **** a Forestfire dragon. That being said he also has a little magic ability, and on top of all that he has lethal breath.

The Forestfire dragon not has speed on its side. And according to the OP, the Titan dragon is more than double the widths and height of the forest fire dragon. He also has fire proof skin. Also, if he has methane in his breath that's another thing.

But hahadrago, what's the setting?

annbluebird
05-12-13, 02:47 PM
I believe Titan is one of those big animals, with some human parts - strength / confidence : this makes him strong and quiet. he doesnt run right and left like the forestfire does. he first think about what and how and when to do something., asking himself if it is the best decision.. and then he goes strait to obtain or do what he decided to.

yayacupcake
05-12-13, 02:47 PM
Hmm, okay, can we all agree that since the Titan dragon is dumb it has bad breath. And directly inhaling it from a close range can **** a dragon. Also the breath is made out of methane so it can ignite.

Or better yet, he emits a stupid aura ( ala Invader Zim's 'Gir' style ) and any dragon that gets in close proximity gets all stupid from his deadly waves of stupid.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 02:49 PM
I believe Titan is one of those big animals, with some human parts - strength / confidence : this makes him strong and quiet. he doesnt run right and left like the forestfire does. he first think about what and how and when to do something., asking himself if it is the best decision.. and then he goes strait to obtain or do what he decided to.

Yes, but how fast can he do it? Also, are they in a forst. Is the Titan dragon a carnivore? What does the forest fire eat? Who is predator and prey? Who is being hunted and who is the hunted?

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 02:50 PM
Or better yet, he emits a stupid aura ( ala Invader Zim's 'Gir' style ) and any dragon that gets in close proximity gets all stupid from his deadly waves of stupid.

That could be one of his magic abilities!

moostermine
05-12-13, 02:53 PM
Unfortunately for Forestfire, Gaia remembers that Titan is her son from her marriage to the Sky(Aether), and withdraws her creatures from the Battle. In defence of his son Aether calls the winds from the four corners of the Cosmos to blow away the toxic fumes, and petrified thorns! The heat of Forestfires flame reflects off Titanium skin and burns away the restraining roots and vines. Titan is free! He calls on his sisters' children Helios and Atlas to distract Forestfire, and while his back is turned, pins him for the Win!

annbluebird
05-12-13, 02:55 PM
Yes, but how fast can he do it? Also, are they in a forst. Is the Titan dragon a carnivore? What does the forest fire eat? Who is predator and prey? Who is being hunted and who is the hunted?

you will surely find the answers

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 02:58 PM
I'm thinking a weakness for the Forestfire dragon is that quickly loses its temper.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 03:04 PM
I'm thinking a weakness for the Forestfire dragon is that quickly loses its temper.

Fair enough, maybe one for Titan is that he's cocky.

Hmmmm, so maybes that will bes dem Forestfire's downfall. Hy, Titan can mix ele,men's right. Mange he can create a solar beam to obliterate the Competition. Forestfire doesn't stand a chance!

elwood99
05-12-13, 03:22 PM

Would water be the weakness since water puts out fire?

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 03:31 PM
Would water be the weakness since water puts out fire?

Yep, but there's no water element and I'm not sure if there at an intelligence level to manipulate the envoirment to thier advantage.

hamadrys
05-12-13, 03:36 PM
What happened ? I am leaving to have pizza and come back to chaos where people of team Forestfire have switched to Team Titan ! lol

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 03:38 PM
What happened ? I am leaving to have pizza and come back to chaos where people of team Forestfire have switched to Team Titan ! lol

They couldn't overlook titans magic element

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 03:41 PM
They couldn't overlook titans magic element

I'm sorry hamadrys, I moved over to the dark side. Not only is magic stronger than fire and forest combined, they had cookies!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 03:42 PM
Ugh wrong quote!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 03:43 PM
I think they both would be herbivores

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 03:43 PM
Now that I look back :P

hamadrys
05-12-13, 03:45 PM
The quick bad temper of Forestfire will be one of his attribute : Berserker rage. He becomes immune to fear, the lava he breathes out becomes an inferno that ignites the Titan's breath directly in his own mouth. While the fight continues, other dragons and helpers are taken away as this is after all a battle between 2 dragons.
The eyes of Forestfire are glowing with an unholy aura and, as he unleashes his immense power into a tornado of fury; stones and boulders are raining upon the hide of Titan. Even though his skin is as thick and resistant as titanium, he has a weak point on the top of his head. A huge boulder comes down crashing on his fragile skull, knocking him unconscious while Forestfire slowly comes back to his senses to taste the victory.

hamadrys
05-12-13, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry hamadrys, I moved over to the dark side. Not only is magic stronger than fire and forest combined, they had cookies!

Ooooh cookies ! :D

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 04:03 PM
Have a good night, HenryLucky1 :)

I'm back!

moostermine
05-12-13, 04:09 PM
Ooo this is getting good! ;)
As quoted by haha drago
""As an Adult Titan Dragon, [Name] may cast a formidable figure, but you'll notice that [Name] is far more interested in flowers, cookies, and caring for small animals, than fighting."

Epic form (level 10):

"The hefty Epic Form Titan Dragon is an imposing force in the Dragon kingdom. [Name] is now generally recognized as a protector of the weak, defender of the defenseless, and holder of babies."

..... The true nature of the magic of Titan is defence.
Weakened to semi-consciousness by the effects of his own Berserker Rage, Forestfire approaches Titan to claim his victory. As both their friends and helpers stand back, honouring the boundaries of the dual. Little does Forestfire know that in his defenceless state Titan's true magic Power comes into play. Already weakened and unable to use his speed to flee, he is trapped in Titans aura, not of stupidity, but peace. Sinking to his knees, beside his helpless for he uses the the last of his strength to call forth his magic and heals the wound on Titans head, before collapsing at his side.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 04:09 PM
The quick bad temper of Forestfire will be one of his attribute : Berserker rage. He becomes immune to fear, the lava he breathes out becomes an inferno that ignites the Titan's breath directly in his own mouth. While the fight continues, other dragons and helpers are taken away as this is after all a battle between 2 dragons.
The eyes of Forestfire are glowing with an unholy aura and, as he unleashes his immense power into a tornado of fury; stones and boulders are raining upon the hide of Titan. Even though his skin is as thick and resistant as titanium, he has a weak point on the top of his head. A huge boulder comes down crashing on his fragile skull, knocking him unconscious while Forestfire slowly comes back to his senses to taste the victory.

But, on the top of his head, there're horns that will destroy the huge boulder:)

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 04:11 PM
As quoted by haha drago
""As an Adult Titan Dragon, [Name] may cast a formidable figure, but you'll notice that [Name] is far more interested in flowers, cookies, and caring for small animals, than fighting."

Epic form (level 10):

"The hefty Epic Form Titan Dragon is an imposing force in the Dragon kingdom. [Name] is now generally recognized as a protector of the weak, defender of the defenseless, and holder of babies."

Weakened to semi-consciousness by the effects of his own Berserker Rage, Forestfire approaches Titan to claim his victory. As both their friends and helpers stand back, honouring the boundaries of the dual. Little does Forestfire know that in his defenceless state Titan's true magic Power comes into play. Already weakened and unable to use his speed to flee, he is trapped in Titans aura, not of stupidity, but peace. Sinking to his knees, beside his helpless for he uses the the last of his strength to call forth his magic and heals the wound on Titans head, before collapsing at his side.

You just have to use my way, look at my post. So simple but will destroy anything:D

moostermine
05-12-13, 04:16 PM
You just have to use my way, look at my post. So simple but will destroy anything:D

Good catch! You notice I used your info on his relatives earlier? Thank you for the background!

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 04:32 PM
As quoted by haha drago

Epic form (level 10):

Nice story!!!

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 04:37 PM
Good catch! You notice I used your info on his relatives earlier? Thank you for the background!

Yep, I noticed it. You know, Helios is a Titan too!!

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 04:45 PM
Where are drahmedrop and hamadrys?:D

hamadrys
05-12-13, 04:57 PM
I am here, thinking about the next chapter of this epic fight :)

hamadrys
05-12-13, 05:12 PM
Abandoned by all his supporters, Forestfire collapsed on the ground. His body touching the earth, a wave of rejuvenating energy seeps into him. His eyes are slowly blinking, but his breath stays steady so it does not alert Titan that he is actually recovering. The giant beast is still exhausted, and so Forestfire has some precious minutes to recharge his batteries. The deception is working and Titan has let down his guard. He is certain to have won the fight, but his cockiness and pride will be the end of him.
Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Forestfire is back in the air and gathering all his will and courage, he calls upon his ultimate power. There is danger in doing so, as this power can be as dangerous for its wielder as for the opponent. But Forestfire has nothing to lose, he knows that if he doesn't try, he may be defeated by the crimson beast !
Roaring, he spreads out his wings and connects his mind to the spirits of the trees encircling the arena. Dozens and dozens of green whisps are entering the body of Forestfire and, swelling with their luminescent power, he unleashes "The Fury of the Treants".
Titan is hit by a blast that shakes the ground of the arena and all its surrounding. He is lifted off the ground and dropped back to it, his huge weight digging a hole the size of a small crater. His eyes are closed. His breath shallow. He cannot fight any longer.

Directioner0072
05-12-13, 05:37 PM
I would say that forest fire would win in a fight because it could possibly start a fire that the Titan could not fight off, therefore winning. If it was a fight of strength, the Titan would win hands down. I mean just look at it

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 05:54 PM
I would say that forest fire would win in a fight because it could possibly start a fire that the Titan could not fight off, therefore winning. If it was a fight of strength, the Titan would win hands down. I mean just look at it

Titan is semi fire proof.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 05:56 PM
Abandoned by all his supporters, Forestfire collapsed on the ground. His body touching the earth, a wave of rejuvenating energy seeps into him. His eyes are slowly blinking, but his breath stays steady so it does not alert Titan that he is actually recovering. The giant beast is still exhausted, and so Forestfire has some precious minutes to recharge his batteries. The deception is working and Titan has let down his guard. He is certain to have won the fight, but his cockiness and pride will be the end of him.
Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Forestfire is back in the air and gathering all his will and courage, he calls upon his ultimate power. There is danger in doing so, as this power can be as dangerous for its wielder as for the opponent. But Forestfire has nothing to lose, he knows that if he doesn't try, he may be defeated by the crimson beast !
Roaring, he spreads out his wings and connects his mind to the spirits of the trees encircling the arena. Dozens and dozens of green whisps are entering the body of Forestfire and, swelling with their luminescent power, he unleashes "The Fury of the Treants".
Titan is hit by a blast that shakes the ground of the arena and all its surrounding. He is lifted off the ground and dropped back to it, his huge weight digging a hole the size of a small crater. His eyes are closed. His breath shallow. He cannot fight any longer.

You know what? Titan will never tired or exhausted..
Go! Think another story! Haha...

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 05:58 PM
Also, Titan isn't cocky! He's kind and generous (look adult and epic description)

scottyhaha
05-12-13, 06:03 PM
Titan and forestfire drop died, dragon slayer natsu eat up all the fire and fire up one blow of fire/lightning takes two dragons.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 06:08 PM
Also, Titan isn't cocky! He's kind and generous (look adult and epic description)

With great strength comes great cockiness! :P

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 06:09 PM
Titan and forestfire drop died, dragon slayer natsu eat up all the fire and fire up one blow of fire/lightning takes two dragons.
No Fairly tale here :P
The OP took a lot of time to do this, don't go OFF TOPIC. Honestly. Rut now I think either dragon could win. There at equal strength. Also next week lets do genie vs wizard!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 06:12 PM
Also, (I'm a noob to the forums but participate in two others, is it normal for a thread to get 150 responses in one day here?

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 06:12 PM
Two other forums that is. :=P

hamadrys
05-12-13, 06:13 PM
You know what? Titan will never tired or exhausted..
Go! Think another story! Haha...

Prove it ! He is not dead, there is room for more ;)

hamadrys
05-12-13, 06:14 PM
Also, (I'm a noob to the forums but participate in two others, is it normal for a thread to get 150 responses in one day here?

It depends on the subject, but yeah, there are a lot of people coming on this one. I must say though, that this thread has received a massive amount of attention. It's different and entertaining :)

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 06:30 PM
Guys, Guys guys! I just came up with a wonderful idea. Maybe the Titan dragon could be guarding its nest full of eggs and the dragon wants to take them and eat them and that's what starts the fight!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 06:30 PM
The forest fire dragon*

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 06:31 PM
Guys, Guys guys! I just came up with a wonderful idea. Maybe the Titan dragon could be guarding its nest full of eggs and the dragon wants to take them and eat them and that's what starts the fight!

:O
Wonderful :O

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 06:38 PM
Nah, I want it to be a natural occurrence in the dragon wild. So anything but the arena :)

So like, what do you mean, mating session and both the Titan and Forestfire dragon want the beautiful diamond dragon female. And after all the fighting they find out she was already taken?

hamadrys
05-12-13, 06:40 PM
So like, what do you mean, mating session and both the Titan and Forestfire dragon want the beautiful diamond dragon female. And after all the fighting they find out she was already taken?

Better. I cannot stand for a dragon that would steal the eggs of another !!! lol

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 06:42 PM
Better. I cannot stand for a dragon that would steal the eggs of another !!! lol

LOL. Yep that would totally suck. I would assume they would proceed to obliterating that diamond dragon for not telling the sooner.

hamadrys
05-12-13, 06:42 PM
Off for today. Will check tomorrow on what mischief they got into... Goodnight everyone :)

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 06:44 PM
Off for today. Will check tomorrow on what mischief they got into... Goodnight everyone :)

Night, also the stories are not suppose to come until Saturday! Wasn't expecting this much replies ;)

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 07:05 PM
Night, also the stories are not suppose to come until Saturday! Wasn't expecting this much replies ;)

OKay. Back to business. I've decided to make a list of abilities each dragon in the debate has. I will start with titan:

Solar beam: A combination of magic and fire elements, it concentrates a hefty amount of solar energy above the titans mouth. The Titan then encloses his mouth ball of energy and then spits it out. Creating a unstoppable beam of energy that obliterates anything in its path. The downside is that its start up time is very slow and once started he cannot change direction.

Devil trigger (magic and fire attack): (Ultimate move): The dragon is lifted into the air by a demonic force. The dragon starts convulsing painfully while its colours change opposite. The red skin becomes black horns become grey ETC. HE then hits the floor and the ground shakes. He is now in Devil Trigger mode. All the six attributes except for size are drastically increased. He is faster than a mercury dragon. Stronger than a planet dragon, more intelligent than a quetzal dragon hes tougher than a diamond dragon. The downsdie is that he can only maintain this mode for 60 seconds and he will be in critical state and in need of medication after the mode has ended. It is last resort

Magic clone: Can create a magic clone that cannot attack or be hit. Last 10 minutes

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 07:12 PM
Forestfire Dragon's abilites:

Blazing world: Traps enemies in a helpless knot of branches and trees then sets them on fire.
Heal: Can heal minor cuts
Deep forest emergence (ultimate attack): traps opponent in a giant seed and the seed grows into a whole forest. the trees then explode. Causes forest ire dragon to lose all power for the rest of his life.

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 07:13 PM
I'm getting tied. I might go off to bed. Can someone fill in the rest of the powers for me?
Thanks!

drahmedrob
05-12-13, 07:17 PM
Tired** Later!

hahadrago1998
05-12-13, 07:18 PM
I'm getting tied. I might go off to bed. Can someone fill in the rest of the powers for me?
Thanks!

I'm getting tired so I cant do the powers. Takiofallen seems good with the whole thread business, maybe he will do it.

Goodnight.

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 08:09 PM
Last words, Titan is tbe winner!

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 08:10 PM
The not tbe

wimsical
05-12-13, 10:53 PM
I don't think that the forestfire could go 300-something m. p. h. in the air. It seems like that big head would weigh him down, and the wings just don't look big enough. I hope I didn't post this to late ; is the battle over?

moostermine
05-13-13, 05:50 AM
Oh no! The battle isn't over! It has only just be***!
The opponents are gathering their strength and wits about them, preparing for an epic stand-off.....

hamadrys
05-13-13, 06:17 AM
What sits on top of the Forestfire head is a dark cloud of smoke. Not heavy at all :)

hamadrys
05-13-13, 06:35 AM
Forestfire spells and powers :

- The Fury of the Treants : Ultimate power, very destructive, could shatter the mind of the summoner. Forestfire can link his mind to the spirits of surrounding trees and gather their energy for one massive blow. It will lift the opponent off the ground, encircling him in a giant fist made of green whisps, and slam him back to the ground, shattering its bones to pieces.
- Berserker Rage : Immunity to fear, his attributes are intensified for a short period of time : the fire becomes lava, the smoke becomes poisonous, rocks and boulders are raining from the sky to crush his opponent.
- The Gift of Gaia : Gaia will heal Forestfire should he fall during battle and is in contact with the soil of a forest. This can only happen once.

+ all the other powers listed by drahmedrob.

moostermine
05-14-13, 07:23 PM
As the long and eventful day is waning, Forestfire struts and crows his apparent victory. He laughs and roars as his minions congratulate him, all the while ignoring his fallen opponent and the coming darkness. This is a mistake, for we all know that night falls as Titans father the sky, sprinkles Aether dust on his Lady Earth, to allow all that grows from her soil to slumber. Plants ,and all their kin, fold their leaves and become immobile until the first rays of dawn, disappate the aether dust. Forestfire and all his kin, curl up at the feet of the mighty Treants and fall into deepest slumber.
Meanwhile, barely alive Titan lies in his pit, half buried in the the embrace of his mother the Earth. Unknown to his opponent, this crater in the exact centre of the arena floor, will be Titans salvation. For the ancient floor was laid over a Nexus, a joining of all the mightiest ley lines, converging in a mighty Heartsone. A fount of Earth Power now exposed, and nestled directly beneath Titans broken chest.
The tiniest thread of life left to Titan reaches out without thought towards this wellspring of Power. At first he hasn't the strength to control it's swirling seething might but as it's very presence heals his shattered form, his life burns strong again. This allows his mighty heart and brain to regain full consciousness, and he begins to siphon immense quantities of raw, surging energy from the depths of the Heartstone. Rejuvenated, his breaths deep lungfuls of the soothing night air, itself laced with Aether dust that completes his healing from within!
In one mighty bound he emerges from his granite tomb, landing with a deafening crash and roar on the arena floor! And is met with.....silence. Forestfire, after his exertions and the falling of dark, sleeps, senseless to impending doom. Titan screams in frustration! Nothing stirs, nothing moves. He opens his massive jaws, gathering every shred of extra power he has absorbed from the Heart of the Mother! A searing, molten ball,like a miniature sun forms in front of his snout and with a mighty breath.....he stops.... And breaths the power back in.
Settling his great haunches, he begins the wait.....until dawn. When Forestfire will awaken, rested, that they might begin again, refreshed and renewed.

hamadrys
05-15-13, 04:04 AM
Good job Moo...Now to think of something after this... O_o

jonathanharker
05-15-13, 09:13 AM
And right after the fight it's off to the breeding den where they make half a dozen little Charm babies.

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 09:33 AM
Forestfire would waste Fat lazy good for nothing Titan... As soon as Titan tries to attack it will get tired and fall asleep or it will get distracted by food! Forestfire will use a combination of fire and grass moves to wake it up and Titan will just go back to sleep... This will be one of those stupid funny fights that people will watch with popcorn, while pointing and laughing at the idiots.

hamadrys
05-15-13, 09:42 AM
Forestfire would waste Fat lazy good for nothing Titan... As soon as Titan tries to attack it will get tired and fall asleep or it will get distracted by food! Forestfire will use a combination of fire and grass moves to wake it up and Titan will just go back to sleep... This will be one of those stupid funny fights that people will watch with popcorn, while pointing and laughing at the idiots.

FOOD !!! Yes ! You are a genius. Food is the absolute weakness of Titan. It will lead him to perdition, lol !

[S8] Elsa
05-15-13, 11:09 AM
Hi everyone! Instead of doing weekly debates, for next week, let's create a master thread and just use one thread to discuss Dragons and Battle Arena theories. This way everyone can participate with whatever Dragon they want to talk about and it'll all be in one place. :)

moostermine
05-15-13, 11:52 AM
Aw ok. This was fun though. I was going to ask hahagrago if he was going to put up a poll on Thursday or Friday so people could vote on the winner, but oh well. Thanks for the entertainment this week!

RotomGuy
05-15-13, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone! Instead of doing weekly debates, for next week, let's create a master thread and just use one thread to discuss Dragons and Battle Arena theories. This way everyone can participate with whatever Dragon they want to talk about and it'll all be in one place. :)

A specific dragon a week? I like that idea too. I would like discussing the possible powers and backstories of each dragon, though this was fun too.

hahadrago1998
05-15-13, 12:42 PM
Awwww, I like threads on topic about one thing.

hahadrago1998
05-15-13, 12:44 PM
And it doesn't always have to be about strength. It could be, what dragon Isolde
Stylish, the treasure or diamond dragon or something like that.

moostermine
05-15-13, 02:12 PM
Please! Please! Please! Can we keep doing this one? They won't want our stories in the arena thread!

rubyjeen
05-15-13, 03:21 PM
Please! Please! Please! Can we keep doing this one? They won't want our stories in the arena thread!

I agree. At end of first post hahadragon says this is based on dragon descriptions given by tl, not having to to with battle arena, but for fun discussions and story telling. I have an iPad, so I craft, etc, but not have battle arena, so for me that thread is just boring, because dragon a bashing dragon b with magic has no meaning to me. I like the fun storytelling!

rubyjeen
05-15-13, 03:27 PM
To be honest being at level 94, once I collect coins, gift back gold, and put dragons into evolve, or into breed there's nothing left for me to do, with all the long breed and clear times. I was even bored reading on the forum about whom to breed for what, since so many colors split, etc.

drahmedrob
05-15-13, 04:28 PM
Pony, I think your making a mistake. This has nothing to do with battle arenas and that thread and this thread are too different to merge. The thing is. And I've seen this twice. If you stop allowing users to create original threads and keep merging and moving original threads such as this. The forum will slowly die.

hamadrys
05-15-13, 05:35 PM
The sound woke him up. A roar. Full of frustration and bitterness. Titan has awaken. The eyes of Forestfire blink, his eyes slowly adjusting to the surrounding darkness. The glow of some fireflies help him distinguish what the shadow would otherwise hide. Titan is not close, but he is not far either. He needs to prepare while the beast think him asleep.
He gathers his strenght and his courage, leaves the comfort of the great oak under which he was resting and walks towards the battle.
A smell catches his attention. Decay. Rot. Death... He squints and discovers the source of the stench : a carcass. If only he can lure Titan close to it, he will have enough time to use the Elder Stone. The scavenger's will be deaf and blind until his meal is finished.
Forestfire links his mind to Elfanielle, the hamadryad living in the great oak under which he rested only moments ago. In exchange for a favor, he will have to give her 500 years of his life. But even though the price is steep, he finds it well worth it.
Elfanielle takes the light of 500 years of life away from Forestfire's journey, and closes her eyes. She is casting "Influence" on Titan, and planting an irrestistible urge in his mind. The urge to travel to the place where the decaying flesh lays.
The ground shakes, Titan is on his way. His nostrils flare at the scent, he sees the carcass of a wyvern and in the blink of an eye, his mind goes blank. Titan is lost in his feeding trance, he is blind and deaf to his surroundings until he stops eating.
Forestfire summons the Elder Stone. It does look like a white flat stone, the texture between marble and quartz, and 3 perfect holes are piercing it. Glyphs and runes are carved into its smoothness, and as Forestfire starts to speak the language of wizards, a greenish glow burns in them.
The Elder Stone was found by Forestfire during his travels into the core of Nether Mountain. It is a magical object, allowing to cast the spell "Prison" once. A precious spell. Useful. Irrevocable.
The victim of that spell will be imprisonned into the darkest depths of the Crystal Triangle, never to return.
Forestfire recites the arcane words and shards of light are escaping the stone, twirling around the mindless Titan. Their speed increase, faster and faster and in a flash, Titan is gone.
The Elder Stone turns to dust, its power exhausted. Titan is now a prisoner of the Crystal Triangle. Forever.

skeleton25
05-15-13, 05:42 PM
Pony, I think your making a mistake. This has nothing to do with battle arenas and that thread and this thread are too different to merge. The thing is. And I've seen this twice. If you stop allowing users to create original threads and keep merging and moving original threads such as this. The forum will slowly die.

I believe the forum is already dying down since most of the usual posters are no longer here.
And about this thread maybe they will just tell you guys to create a group so you can read each others stories there

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 06:02 PM
I think you should keep Posting these because it is So much fun. I love reading all the replies. Keep doing it. Please

hamadrys
05-15-13, 06:06 PM
I think you should keep Posting these because it is So much fun. I love reading all the replies. Keep doing it. Please

If they let us, we will :)

moostermine
05-15-13, 06:11 PM
Well it looks like Titan is doomed unless....we can think of a way for him to escape the inescapable, irrevocable power of the Crystal Triangle. Excellent comeback Forestfire( Hamadrys)

I will try to help poor trapped Titan from his unjust imprisonment!
Or is there even any point in continuing since we won't be able to do this anymore, anyway?

hamadrys
05-15-13, 06:14 PM
Moo, I am sure you'll think of something :)

moostermine
05-15-13, 06:32 PM
Moo, I am sure you'll think of something :)

Yes, I'm thinking of something......

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 07:04 PM
I hope they let us keep doing this I mean, we are just having fun!

moostermine
05-15-13, 07:30 PM
I hope they let us keep doing this I mean, we are just having fun!

Yes we were.

HenryLucky1
05-16-13, 06:12 AM

How much I'll post again!? Titan will never tired!!!!!

And he's not fat, But huge and big!

hamadrys
05-16-13, 08:45 AM
How much I'll post again!? Titan will never tired!!!!!

And he's not fat, But huge and big!

With a pea brain.

HenryLucky1
05-16-13, 09:14 AM
With a pea brain.

Well, with Forestfire's high intelligence, easy to tired because it is always thinking and thin body. Can it beat Titan with "pea brain", will never tired, and huge body?

Yeah, Titan will lose at the first because it has "pea brain", but when Forestfire get tired..... BOOM! ha-ha

(I think I begin to hate Forestfire dragon now...)

hamadrys
05-16-13, 09:46 AM
LOL, HenryLucky1. You're funny :D

DragonTan1
05-16-13, 09:53 AM
With a pea brain.

That is why Titan will never win! You're are 100% correct, I wish others were just as smart but oh well lol

RotomGuy
05-16-13, 09:55 AM
That is why Titan will never win! You're are 100% correct, I wish others were just as smart but oh well lol

Titan doesn't have a pea brain though! Someone with a pea brain wouldn't be smart enough to help those poor baby squirrels in forest fires.

It has enough brains to teleport from an attack and tire the Forestfire ;3

moostermine
05-16-13, 11:28 AM
With a pea brain.

Haha! It worked! He has you all believing it! Now you won't be expecting the incredible plan he has hatched.....

DragonTan1
05-16-13, 12:16 PM
Titan doesn't have a pea brain though! Someone with a pea brain wouldn't be smart enough to help those poor baby squirrels in forest fires.

It has enough brains to teleport from an attack and tire the Forestfire ;3

I can imagine him teleporting into the air and then crashing down because he is so fat and won't be able to fly! Obviously he won't land on Forestfire because he is too fast to fall for that... Forestfire wins again, what is that now? 8 - 0 to Forestfire! :p

hamadrys
05-16-13, 12:46 PM
Haha! It worked! He has you all believing it! Now you won't be expecting the incredible plan he has hatched.....

Huh, he is in an eternal prison... Good luck for a come back, Moo :)

hamadrys
05-16-13, 12:47 PM
I can imagine him teleporting into the air and then crashing down because he is so fat and won't be able to fly! Obviously he won't land on Forestfire because he is too fast to fall for that... Forestfire wins again, what is that now? 8 - 0 to Forestfire! :p

ROFL :D ! Thank you for a good laugh, that was awesome !!!

moostermine
05-16-13, 02:10 PM
Huh, he is in an eternal prison... Good luck for a come back, Moo :)

Ahhhh! But if he can.... It will mean certain victory!

hahadrago1998
05-16-13, 04:19 PM
:( I'm going to have to read over 201 replies and make a story
It's gonna be so fun.

hamadrys
05-16-13, 04:29 PM
:( I'm going to have to read over 201 replies and make a story
It's gonna be so fun.

You poor thing. I bet you didn't expect us to play aspiring writers...

hahadrago1998
05-16-13, 04:33 PM
You poor thing. I bet you didn't expect us to play aspiring writers...

No but me and a lot of other people are having a hell of a lot of fun reading them.

hamadrys
05-16-13, 04:40 PM
No but me and a lot of other people are having a hell of a lot of fun reading them.

Awww, thank you :)

HenryLucky1
05-16-13, 04:41 PM
LOL, HenryLucky1. You're funny :D

Yes, many people said that I'm funny :D

Okay, back to topic. So, who is the winner, hahadrago1998?

hahadrago1998
05-16-13, 06:00 PM
Be patient. I said in the beginning of the thread you have to wait till Saturday for the winner and Sunday for a new thread! :)

moostermine
05-16-13, 06:17 PM
Titan lands gracefully on the lush forest floor of his eternal prison in the Crystal Triangle and gazes about in wonder. He has heard of this wonderous place, mirror image to the Dragon Lands, but obviously never dared hope to see it. It is everything his old home was but more, untouched and unblemished by dragon or man. Inescapable yes, but he was not at all displeased that he would spend the rest of his days here. But not alone....
Shaking his head regretfully, he thought of poor Forestfire who had given up 500 years of his life for no reason. But then a thought crossed his mind that made him smile. The Hamadryad would live a much longer and healthier life because of it and that was a joyous thing!
Turning his mighty mind and body back to the task at hand, he opened his mouth and gently deposited, in a bed of emerald moss, the object he had retrieved from the rotting wyvern carcass. The Soulstone. Not a stone of banishment like the Elder Stone, not really a stone at all. The gleaming gem was in reality a tiny black hole, formed Eons ago when the largest star in the Heavens went nova, and captured by Aether, in a diamond shell. Presented to Titan by his father on the day of his hatching. Hidden in the body of the wyvern days before the battle with Forestfire began. Perhaps soon the Fiery one would understand that raw power, speed and cunning spells were no match for patience, logic and planning.
With a quiet chuckle, he opens his mouth once more and in one brilliant burst he releases the ball of power he had not sent against Forestfire, the night before, directly into the heart of the minuscule black hole. Then as dark and light merged in the swirling centre of the gem, he pictures the delicate form of his opponent. In the instant it takes to form the thought, with a deafening roar the Soulstone implodes! In its place stands Forestfire, dazed, eyes darting about, trying to understand.
Titan waits, wondering. He is curious, will the two of them, trapped together, forever take up their battle one on one for eternity? Or will they, together assume stewardship of their new, perfect and unblemished home, to protect and defend it with their combined strength and power?

That's it. Now it is for others to choose. Who is the better Dragon?
It is also likely to be my final chapter, unless we can do this again, next week?

karamsay
05-16-13, 09:01 PM
I love the way this came together! In my opinion, Titan wins in two ways. Firstly, his patience and caring > Forestfire's intelligence & cunning. Secondly, his strength & thick skin > FF's speed.

hamadrys
05-17-13, 04:41 AM
Moo turned my Crystal Triangle prison into a small paradise. I had envisionned it like a dreadful and solitary place. But that is part of the joys of writing together, you never know what will happen. Imaginations are taking different paths and that is why it is so interesting. I hope we can continue this and that others will pick up the virtual pen and write with us. A rotation of several people for 1 story could give amazing results !

HenryLucky1
05-17-13, 07:40 AM
We'll know the winner in 1 day:)

hamadrys
05-17-13, 12:57 PM

It'll be the end of it for me then. Sad to see that fun things are not allowed. Whether it is a game about dragon's name, imaginary battles between 2 opponents...these are a testimony that we do love this game. I don't want to go to the "off topic" section, neither do I want to post in the battle arena thread because I am playing on Android and I could care less.
Is it that troublesome to allow us some fun on here ?

scottyhaha
05-17-13, 01:16 PM
It'll be the end of it for me then. Sad to see that fun things are not allowed. Whether it is a game about dragon's name, imaginary battles between 2 opponents...these are a testimony that we do love this game. I don't want to go to the "off topic" section, neither do I want to post in the battle arena thread because I am playing on Android and I could care less.
Is it that troublesome to allow us some fun on here ?

Pony said that create a master thread. Like making this thread the master thread and every week just add on the next dragons.

kooky panda
05-17-13, 01:28 PM
Pony said that create a master thread. Like making this thread the master thread and every week just add on the next dragons.

This is correct. This can stay the main thread for the debates. When it is time for a new debate do not start a new thread, just continue on this thread.:D

RotomGuy
05-17-13, 01:30 PM
Who will make the dragon thread each week? Will it be discussing a specific dragon? I like the sound of that.

kooky panda
05-17-13, 01:35 PM
No new threads. Use this same thread. It is up to you guys to decides who will start up the new one each week.
This will be the master thread for discussing the Dragons/battles.

RotomGuy
05-17-13, 01:38 PM
Was Pony suggesting every week we create a Master thread for each individual dragon discussing backround, battle arena and other stuff? I would make the threads for that if no one else was.

scottyhaha
05-17-13, 01:39 PM
Who will make the dragon thread each week? Will it be discussing a specific dragon? I like the sound of that.

Yes this week is forestfire vs Titan. Hahadrago1998 will makes it

hahadrago1998
05-17-13, 01:40 PM
No new threads. Use this same thread. It is up to you guys to decides who will start up the new one each week.
This will be the master thread for discussing the Dragons/battles.
Ill ask you to edit it then. Please :)

hahadrago1998
05-17-13, 01:45 PM
And yes if you read my incrediblely long post you would see that I am doing the final story every Friday and a new topic every Saturday. The topic doesn't not have to be a battle. My next debate won't be a battle. Gotta mix things up to keep it fun and entertaining. And please mods.
Don't get this mixed with dragon battle because this isn't exclusively battles.

hahadrago1998
05-17-13, 01:46 PM
The rasp. It takes more than a day is because I like to make the post extremely detailed so they can't possibly be moved
To another thread.

hahadrago1998
05-17-13, 01:48 PM
Reason*

RotomGuy
05-17-13, 01:48 PM
And yes if you read my incrediblely long post you would see that I am doing the final story every Friday and a new topic every Saturday. The topic doesn't not have to be a battle. My next debate won't be a battle. Gotta mix things up to keep it fun and entertaining. And please mods.
Don't get this mixed with dragon battle because this isn't exclusively battles.

I understood that :)

I think what Pony suggested is a thread discussing a single dragon in many different aspects: battle arena potential, appearence ratings, what they do in spare time, just discussing random stuff.

I like your debate threads and I like the idea of both threads running at the same time. Although I don't see why a new debate thread can't be started each week.

hahadrago1998
05-17-13, 01:51 PM
I understood that :)

I think what Pony suggested is a thread discussing a single dragon in many different aspects: battle arena potential, appearence ratings, what they do in spare time, just discussing random stuff.

I like your debate threads and I like the idea of both threads running at the same time. Although I don't see why a new debate thread can't be started each week.

Yeah.'id be fine with a simply locking the thread and starting a new one. It wouldn't cause any disruption. Can we have that pony. Or can you kindly explain why we can't have a new thread please?

kooky panda
05-17-13, 02:06 PM
Yeah.'id be fine with a simply locking the thread and starting a new one. It wouldn't cause any disruption. Can we have that pony. Or can you kindly explain why we can't have a new thread please?

This one can be locked and you can start a new thread no problem.

What Pony stated was one ONE Master thread for discussing the dragons not a thread per dragon or debate.

annbluebird
05-17-13, 02:27 PM
If I understood everything: you have the choice between a new debate for each pair of dragons - like what you intended to do from the beginning, or open a master thread that include all styles of debate chosen for each pair of dragons (keeping your vision on how to conduct the debate - not mix with the existing thread on the arena) which would allow other forum visitors to find the thread without having to search each discussion couples in the entire forum.
That s what I understand. and they all say "feel free to act as you prefer". this couldnt be nicer! ;)

hahadrago1998
05-17-13, 02:31 PM
I understand that. It's just the debates may not always be about dragons, it could be about features.
I honestly would mind a master thread because I'm tired. I'm tired of the same topics coming up over again. Tired of the same routines. Dragon comes out. Complain rinse and repeat. I guess a master thread is ok but it's wont have as fun as this. Think of t this way. In highschool gym a teacher may say do whatever you want. But then it's unorganized and not as
Fun,". But if a highschool teacher makes the class do one thing"g. It's ten times more fun. Not sure about you, but I want weekly debate. Now with that said. If that's not possible ) because I'm
Not in charge as much as I want to be a mod) I would like a final verdict. This is my second in game account btw. So don't judge me by my island :$

RotomGuy
05-17-13, 02:32 PM
Me and Pony are currently discussing having both threads running side by side.

annbluebird
05-17-13, 02:41 PM
I understand that. It's just the debates may not always be about dragons, it could be about features.
I honestly would mind a master thread because I'm tired. I'm tired of the same topics coming up over again. Tired of the same routines. Dragon comes out. Complain rinse and repeat. I guess a master thread is ok but it's wont have as fun as this. Think of t this way. In highschool gym a teacher may say do whatever you want. But then it's unorganized and not as
Fun,". But if a highschool teacher makes the class do one thing"g. It's ten times more fun. Not sure about you, but I want weekly debate. Now with that said. If that's not possible ) because I'm
Not in charge as much as I want to be a mod) I would like a final verdict. This is my second in game account btw. So don't judge me by my island :$

I understand what you mean. + if every debat were in the same thread, people coming there could discuss about something old. once it s closed you can go for a new idea and people dont feel bored. This could be better indeed

annbluebird
05-17-13, 02:42 PM

I d like you to keep your idea on the way you think it. I m sure this will be great

hamadrys
05-17-13, 02:52 PM
This is correct. This can stay the main thread for the debates. When it is time for a new debate do not start a new thread, just continue on this thread.:D

I misunderstood what Pony meant. I apologize and am grateful that we are allowed to continue this. Thank you very much ! :)

matchbox222
05-17-13, 03:23 PM
I think titian dragon is stronger because of its massive size

moostermine
05-17-13, 06:17 PM

First, thank you again for starting this thread. I have had more fun this week than I have in a long time! I agree the regular threads get old fast! And thanks for letting me in on the fun!
Second, thank you Pony Roar! We really misunderstood what you meant, and I'm so glad we will be able to keep doing a debate!
Third, I don't quite understand the differences between the two threads but I vote for a new thread each week!
Lastly......GO TEAM TITAN!

hamadrys
05-17-13, 06:26 PM
First, thank you again for starting this thread. I have had more fun this week than I have in a long time! I agree the regular threads get old fast! And thanks for letting me in on the fun!
Second, thank you Pony Roar! We really misunderstood what you meant, and I'm so glad we will be able to keep doing a debate!
Third, I don't quite understand the differences between the two threads but I vote for a new thread each week!
Lastly......GO TEAM TITAN!

Titan and Forestfire fell in love. They now gaze at each other with pure adoration while babt Familiar is in the egg. The end. lol

hamadrys
05-17-13, 06:26 PM
*baby* Familiar.

DragonTan1
05-17-13, 06:34 PM
Titan and Forestfire fell in love. They now gaze at each other with pure adoration while babt Familiar is in the egg. The end. lol

*vomits

moostermine
05-17-13, 06:35 PM
*baby* Familiar.

Lots of frolicking baby Familiars! Yay! They lived happily ever after! Lol!

hamadrys
05-17-13, 06:37 PM
*vomits

rofl !!!!

hahadrago1998
05-17-13, 08:01 PM
I'm mentally exhausted so ill let monstermine and hamadrys pm each mother them pm me so I can tell kooky to add it in,

moostermine
05-17-13, 08:09 PM
I'm mentally exhausted so ill let monstermine and hamadrys pm each mother them pm me so I can tell kooky to add it in,

What are we supposed to pm about?

hamadrys
05-18-13, 04:13 AM
What are we supposed to pm about?

I think he's talking about the winner. We are a little biased here, hahadrago1998. Moo is for Team Titan, I am for Team Forestfire.

RotomGuy
05-18-13, 04:18 AM
Why not create a poll?

moostermine
05-18-13, 05:16 AM
Why not create a poll?

That's what I thought would have been a good idea, to determine a winner anyway.

hamadrys
05-18-13, 05:27 AM
We need someone impartial to read over the posts and determine the winner. Take in consideration all the different features/battles/outcomes/powers... It's a lot of work, so maybe if people just read over the posts and then cast their vote, that would be ok.

kwhales
05-18-13, 05:57 AM
Well, if this helps, I just put in my titan level 9 (yeah can't take the 32 hrs to evolve to level 10) in with Level 11 forestfire in the battle arena…

…and titan lost. Now, if he was level 10, the outcome might have been different. (its kind of hard to fight rubbing your bottom on the round).

hamadrys
05-18-13, 06:07 AM
(its kind of hard to fight rubbing your bottom on the round).

I just howled laughing in here ! Awesome :D

kwhales
05-18-13, 06:10 AM
***meant ground.

hahadrago1998
05-19-13, 06:29 AM
Titan is the winner. Story will be up soon.

hahadrago1998
05-19-13, 08:40 AM
UPDATE: I sent the story to kooky who will hopefully edit the thread.

It is a little different then you stories but I hope you like it! :)

moostermine
05-19-13, 08:56 AM
UPDATE: I sent the story to kooky who will hopefully edit the thread.

It is a little different then you stories but I hope you like it! :)
You put it all together? Oh wow! That's a lot of work! I certainly don't mind you changing stuff! I think our stories were more just suggestions! Can't wait to see it!
Thanks!